considering what's going on in US... which state would you prefer to live in?

250px-Northwest_Territorial_Imperative_map.svg.png

The white ethno state

No minorities allowed.
That's rich. The states of WA and OR are just extensions of CA. You are spreading falsehoods. ID, WY and MT are mostly conservative, granted, but don't try to lump in commie OR and WA. My goodness! Where were you in 2020 when BLM and Antifa took over Portland in riots for over 3 months solid and continue to riot. Apparently, you've forgotten about the CHAZ/CHOP zone insurrection in Seattle by BLM\Antifa. Hahaha, not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

can't make up my mind btw FL and TX

there seems to be another one, but can't think of it.. Of course, economics is not the only reason to live somewhere... so there would be other states on my list... I'd just have to sit down and write up a pro and con list and etc... but these are the 2 states I like best...
It's Tennessee you might be thinking of, Rightnow909. ;) Greenest state in the Land of the Free.

Florida => Alligators. No thanks.
Yeah, there is that. My daughter lived there for a few years. Someone was always calling Alligator Control for gators in pools and jumping out of canals, which line a lot of subdivisions. Environmentalists didn't want them killed, so they grew to really huge sizes ---- and were forever eating adults, children, and small dogs.

Yeah, there is that. My daughter lived there for a few years. Someone was always calling Alligator Control for gators in pools and jumping out of canals, which line a lot of subdivisions. Environmentalists didn't want them killed, so they grew to really huge sizes ---- and were forever eating adults, children, and small dogs.
Everybody's moving to Florida. They need some population control.

We have a dry season once the rainy season ends.

The ground is mostly a limestone latticework so yea, we get sinkholes. The upside is that produces some nice lakes.
But according to Protectionist, FL is not a place for renters. He's been whining for two days that the "greedy landlords" should be limited to what they can charge for rent.

We get very few tornadoes, unlike many other states. We don't get blizzards or ice storms. No earthquakes. Killer hornets haven't made it here yet.

Our biggest downside is that there are too many Yankees that move here.
I prefer the Missouri Breaks area of MT. My preferred area is 150 miles from the nearest town.

We get very few tornadoes, unlike many other states. We don't get blizzards or ice storms. No earthquakes. Killer hornets haven't made it here yet.

Our biggest downside is that there are too many Yankees that move here.
Come on, give yourself a treat: too many DAMN Yankees!

Boy I remember that phrase from third grade in Tennessee -----
Southerners: we don't forget, we don't forgive.

Florida, but only because of DeSantis....DaMan!:up:

When it comes to weather I love cold weather....but hey.....you can not have it all!

Florida => Alligators. No thanks.
There are more alligators in South Carolina than there are in Florida. Thought i could set the record straight on that one.

• According to 4 sources

Alligator population There are roughly 100,000 alligators in South Carolina, according to SCDNR. The American alligator species is what scientists call “one of the first endangered species success stories.”

Why so many of SC alligator attacks were on Hilton Hea…

islandpacket.com
Alligators are a protected species but more than 1,000 of them are killed in the state each year by the public, private land owners and nuisance removal hunters licensed by the state. There’s a historical estimate of about 100,000 alligators in South Carolina.

How long are South Carolina's biggest gators an

postandcourier.com

There are more alligators in South Carolina than there are in Florida. Thought i could set the record straight on that one.

• According to 4 sources

Alligator population There are roughly 100,000 alligators in South Carolina, according to SCDNR. The American alligator species is what scientists call “one of the first endangered species success stories.”

Why so many of SC alligator attacks were on Hilton Hea…

islandpacket.com
Alligators are a protected species but more than 1,000 of them are killed in the state each year by the public, private land owners and nuisance removal hunters licensed by the state. There’s a historical estimate of about 100,000 alligators in South Carolina.

How long are South Carolina's biggest gators an

postandcourier.com
"Nuisance removal hunters" ---- I love that. Alligators were such a problem when my daughter lived in Florida. And they had small dogs, too. You just couldn't leave them outside -- had to treat the situation like living in a city.

Same deal nowadays in Maryland with these damn coyotes ---

I prefer the Missouri Breaks area of MT. My preferred area is 150 miles from the nearest town.
There are many beautiful places to live in the US. I have a buddy that lives in NW Arkansas a couple of miles from the Missouri border. I visited him quite often and really loved the Ozarks.

Florida was a paradise during the time AC was invented until that asshole Mouse showed up.

Forum List

Back