What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

considering what's going on in US... which state would you prefer to live in?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Reaction score
can't make up my mind btw FL and TX

there seems to be another one, but can't think of it.. Of course, economics is not the only reason to live somewhere... so there would be other states on my list... I'd just have to sit down and write up a pro and con list and etc... but these are the 2 states I like best...

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score

there seems to be another one, but can't think of it.. Of course, economics is not the only reason to live somewhere... so there would be other states on my list... I'd just have to sit down and write up a pro and con list and etc... but these are the 2 states I like best...

250px-Northwest_Territorial_Imperative_map.svg.png

The white ethno state

No minorities allowed.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As far as personal Liberty goes in regards to the Pandemic then Florida for the win.

Good economy and the best Governor in the US.

Rumor is that Constitutional carry is going to be the next Legislative initiative.

norwegen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So take a couple of pictures and a video of the freakin' rock and then haul your sorry ass down to Texas. Stay out of Austin, Houston, and Dallas. Too many democrats.
I know. My sister lives in Houston. She loves living in the swamp.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not a covid friendly red state....that's for sure.

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I want to live in Florida... Hot weather and snakes are something I love. Instead I'm going to live in Pennsylvania, cold, but well paying jobs while I live in a rent free home with family for a while.

OP
R

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days