New poll 37% of Democrats want Biden to run for re-election

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Holy shit, his own party! :laugh:

I&I/TIPP Poll Stunner: Just 22% Of Americans Want Joe Biden To Run For President Again​

Just when it seemed President Joe Biden could get no lower in the public's political esteem, a new I&I/TIPP Poll of Americans' preference for the 2024 Democratic presidential ballot is a shocker: Just over one out of five want Joe Biden back at the top of the Democrats' ticket in three years.

A number of recent I&I/TIPP Polls (here and here) have documented Biden's sharp decline in favorability with the public due to a number of issues, ranging from his leadership of the military, the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, the recent inflation surge and supply-chain crisis, the border crisis, and a number of other vexing White House issues.

1638999968343.png

We need to isolate them and put them on an island somewhere; and not let them vote, ever.

Well I'm not sure about that since this is America and everybody has the right to have their voices heard,.. but we also should have the right to fair elections.

So in other words, 37 percent of Democrats are dumber than the other 63 percent of them.

Don't forget the idiots who voted for trump. That's what you call dumb. But they are backing up again to re instate him. Can you believe how dumb they are?

The most interesting thing about that table is ... Biden is the clear choice of candidate ahead of literally EVERYONE the Democrats might be able to run in 2022.

The only person on that list that beats him is "Not Sure"

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Forum List

Back