considering what's going on in US... which state would you prefer to live in?

what the devil.....???

WA and OR are lib states... supposedly. I frankly think its just the scum that rises to the top that is blue....

in fact, I KNOW that is so... travel a lot... seen many things... like massive numbers of Trump supporters in those 2 states :)
You get outside the cities in most states and there are mostly red people. Even California has far more red counties than blue ones. Perhaps we should move the electoral college down from states to counties. That would erode the advantage the horde of government defendants that live in the cities have.

I live in central MN. Cold as hell in winter and hot and humid in summer.
I like the change in seasons and love snowmobiles and ice fishing. Summer is boating season.
This is lake country and damn near everyone has boats, and snowmobiles and ATV'S for the ice in winter. Hunting is huge also. The endless forests and huge lakes of the north are spectacular recreation areas.
Rural MN in nothing like loon bat central down in the Twin Cities. We just get outvoted by the sheer population of two damn counties of the metro crime region.
Yeah, but isn’t the state bird of Minnesota the mosquito?

250px-Northwest_Territorial_Imperative_map.svg.png

The white ethno state

No minorities allowed.
Fuck you, bozo.

You get outside the cities in most states and there are mostly red people. Even California has far more red counties than blue ones. Perhaps we should move the electoral college down from states to counties. That would erode the advantage the horde of government defendants that live in the cities have.
may be a good idea

but you may be surprised to find out that even big cities in these "blue" states are NOT blue... Like I say, only the scum leadership is blue... and frankly, I believe they rigged their state voting system long before they (the left) targeted the other states in the pres election 2020. I can't prove it, but I do know I have seen VERY few Biden bumper stickers and the Trump stickers I have get thumbs - up everywhere I go... so, there ya go... There are so many lies in our world, we don't know what the devil's going on, really, but things are not adding up

may be a good idea

but you may be surprised to find out that even big cities in these "blue" states are NOT blue... Like I say, only the scum leadership is blue... and frankly, I believe they rigged their state voting system long before they (the left) targeted the other states in the pres election 2020. I can't prove it, but I do know I have seen VERY few Biden bumper stickers and the Trump stickers I have get thumbs - up everywhere I go... so, there ya go... There are so many lies in our world, we don't know what the devil's going on, really, but things are not adding up
"I can't prove it but". So what's new with your kind?

I can't think of any down sides to living in Pennsylvania. It's got mountains, forests, cities, farms, and even some beaches; it's got history and industry and sports and world-renowned universities; it's got four seasons and is a day trip from just about everywhere; it's affordable and has jobs; and no matter where you are politically, your vote counts in a perennial swing state.

Florida => Alligators. No thanks.
Many times I have been in a park eating a picnic dinner with a gator or two sunning themselves on the bank of a river or pond 30 or 40 feet away. No big deal.

They get more aggressive if people feed them. They then see people as a food source.

I can't think of any down sides to living in Pennsylvania. It's got mountains, forests, cities, farms, and even some beaches; it's got history and industry and sports and world-renowned universities; it's got four seasons and is a day trip from just about everywhere; it's affordable and has jobs; and no matter where you are politically, your vote counts in a perennial swing state.
Can you buy beer in a grocery store? Years ago when I was there you couldn’t. In the free state of Florida I can buy beer at the gas station.

Happy to have been born here, every state I have lived in has something to admire or enjoy. Find it sad that political posturing has added to the disliking of states we have never lived in.

Happy to have been born here, every state I have lived in has something to admire or enjoy.

True, but I think every state also has something to dislike, depending maybe on who you are. Heat, cold, hurricanes, tornados, floods, etc. Also, where you might live in a given state might matter, in or near a big city vs downstate for example. Or in-land vs near the beach.

Find it sad that political posturing has added to the disliking of states we have never lived in.

Yeah, but some of that has an impact on your situation. Taxes, schools, gun control, Cost of Living, etc. I don't have to live in California for example, to know I wouldn't want to live. Visit, yes. Live, no. I guess what it boils down to is 'to each his own'.

Can I just stay where I am and trade governors with Florida? Not that I don't like my own,.. I'm just jealous. XD

can't make up my mind btw FL and TX

there seems to be another one, but can't think of it.. Of course, economics is not the only reason to live somewhere... so there would be other states on my list... I'd just have to sit down and write up a pro and con list and etc... but these are the 2 states I like best...
Texas-Flag-Quick.gif

Forum List

Back