Consider The Necessary Implications Of E. Jean Carroll's Statements About Her Encounter With A Soon To Be POTUS.

images
Need some recommendations?

Whorebait that sobers up next day and cries rape
'Whorebait".....the misogyny runs strong in this one. And in the personas of too many Trump supporters who screech on the USMB venue.
It follows what I have already read recently on the USMB chatroom from others who purport to be TRump supporters...where they call the woman a "slut", where they called the female moderator of the CNN townhall a "whore".
Just what is it that Trump-fever seems to attract folks...men and women ....who hate women. Who go out of their way to insult and denigrate women.
To be sure, their Paladin, the disgraced ex-President has a long long history of sexual impropriety, including serial adultery and charges of rape and now a conviction by a jury for sexual assault.
And yet, we have posters like Weather53 who continue to flaunt their hatred of women.
What is up with that?
Lack of success in relationships with females? ---mothers, wives, girlfriends, sisters, colleagues?
Incels that are unattractive, socially inept, lack confidence, or are disturbed in other fashions?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
because of the politicization of the legal system by leftists .

Our American legal system is adjudicated by close to 49,000 judges and magistrates......and you come on to this website and claim they have all be 'politicized' by so called "leftists" (whatever or whoever they may be).

So, OK, poster Yidnar....offer this chatroom your bona fides in knowing that those 49,000 'judges' are politicized and thus cannot deliver to you the justice that can make you happy with your citizenship in America.

Batter up. Prove it.

Or quit whining. And start acting like a responsible adult who America can be proud to call a citizen.

No disrespect intended.

'Whorebait".....the misogyny runs strong in this one. And in the personas of too many Trump supporters who screech on the USMB venue.
It follows what I have already read recently on the USMB chatroom from others who purport to be TRump supporters...where they call the woman a "slut", where they called the female moderator of the CNN townhall a "whore".
Just what is it that Trump-fever seems to attract folks...men and women ....who hate women. Who go out of their way to insult and denigrate women.
To be sure, their Paladin, the disgraced ex-President has a long long history of sexual impropriety, including serial adultery and charges of rape and now a conviction by a jury for sexual assault.
And yet, we have posters like Weather53 who continue to flaunt their hatred of women.
What is up with that?
Lack of success in relationships with females? ---mothers, wives, girlfriends, sisters, colleagues?
Incels that are unattractive, socially inept, lack confidence, or are disturbed in other fashions?

Our American legal system is adjudicated by close to 49,000 judges and magistrates......and you come on to this website and claim they have all be 'politicized' by so called "leftists" (whatever or whoever they may be).

So, OK, poster Yidnar....offer this chatroom your bona fides in knowing that those 49,000 'judges' are politicized and thus cannot deliver to you the justice that can make you happy with your citizenship in America.

Batter up. Prove it.

Or quit whining. And start acting like a responsible adult who America can be proud to call a citizen.

No disrespect intended.
Very very well documented fact that most rape claims are next day regret
Get into reality and perhaps absorb some of it.
Thank you for calling me names. It proves you have no bullets

So, show us all this 'documented' proof.

And too, you think it is appropriate to take your so-called documented and generalized 'proof'.....and apply it to this specific case?
And label the victim a 'whore'......specifically, 'whorebait'?

Yeah, I mean it poster Weather53......your statement smacks of misogyny and hatred towards women.
Prove me and those who believe as I do......that we are wrong.

Batter up, my friend.

So, show us all this 'documented' proof.

And too, you think it is appropriate to take your so-called documented and generalized 'proof'.....and apply it to this specific case?
And label the victim a 'whore'......specifically, 'whorebait'?

Yeah, I mean it poster Weather53......your statement smacks of misogyny and hatred towards women.
Prove me and those who believe as I do......that we are wrong.

Batter up, my friend.
The statistics say your emotive crap is overflowing

Get into reality and perhaps absorb some of it.
Thank you for calling me names. It proves you have no bullets

That's a lie. Trump doesn't like women.. obviously you don't either.

That's a lie. Trump doesn't like women.. obviously you don't either.
Married for 44 years
How about you
Ever been on a date
Lib loons raise their hand every single time their one and only reply is the nebulous “you hate women”. That’s because they have No Other response nor rebuke via fact

The statistics say your emotive crap is overflowing

In short, you cannot, or will not.......be able to prove your assertion.

Look poster Weather53, this site is intended for adult discourse on political topics of the day.
You think it is just a display board for you misogyny, and hatred and ineffectiveness with adult women.
That denigrates USMB.
And makes your avatar look poorly.
Think about it, and you will surely agree.

In short, you cannot, or will not.......be able to prove your assertion.

Look poster Weather53, this site is intended for adult discourse on political topics of the day.
You think it is just a display board for you misogyny, and hatred and ineffectiveness with adult women.
That denigrates USMB.
And makes your avatar look poorly.
Think about it, and you will surely agree.
Stuttering outrage noted and enjoyed

Married for 44 years
How about you
Ever been on a date
Lib loons raise their hand every single time their one and only reply is the nebulous “you hate women”. That’s because they have No Other response nor rebuke via fact

There's a pattern of sexual assault.

What is up with that?

Batter up. Prove it.

No disrespect intended.
so the lefts claim that the judicial system is racist is all bull eh ...all the people sentenced and found guilty are guilty eh ? a controversial conservative on trial in a liberal stronghold is a jury of peers eh ? is it the same as a black man found guilty by an all white jury is also the black mans peers eh ? just look what liberal NYC just did to Penny for protecting people on the subway ..

There's a pattern.
so the lefts claim that the judicial system is racist is all bull eh ...all the people sentenced and found guilty are guilty eh ? a controversial conservative on trial in a liberal stronghold is a jury of peers eh ? is it the same as a black man found guilty by an all white jury is also the black mans peers eh ? just look what liberal NYC just did to Penny for protecting people on the subway ..

You make stuff and then jump to conclusions. Penny is charged to clear him, you idiot. There's no statute of limitations on murder.

There's a pattern.

You make stuff and then jump to conclusions. Penny is charged to clear him, you idiot. There's no statute of limitations on murder.
he's charged to clear him ? so they lock people up and charge them to clear them ? they charged Penny to clear him ? the 100 thousand dollar bond was because they are going to clear him ? are all homosexuals as dumb as you are ?:eusa_eh:

he's charged to clear him ? so they lock people up and charge them to clear them ? they charged Penny to clear him ? the 100 thousand dollar bond was because they are going to clear him ? are all homosexuals as dumb as you are ?:eusa_eh:

Yes... and I'm too tired to explain it to you. He isn't locked up. Ask a lawyer to explain it to you.

Who is homosexual?

if you are a male politically informed voter that votes democrat then you are either a latent or outright homosexual .

Oh boy!
We are seeing a parade of misinformed, undereducated, and ineffective American citizens wearing MAGA-hats come on to this board.....
....and make claims that they will not, or cannot, validate.
And they think they are Trumpers.
Hell, even Trump is likely embarrassed by some of the kind that are his fanboys.
Maybe they are the ones he is describing he could shoot down on 5th Avenue?
Dumb as a downrange cardboard silhouette.

Some might say.
But my avatar wouldn't. ;)

if you are a male politically informed voter that votes democrat then you are either a latent or outright homosexual .
You're a moron.

If you voted for a bloated fraud in a fake tan, for reasons you can't articulate, you're a bottom.

Forum List

Back