blm drove white guy to commit suicide

this black thugs were on his back beating him. he begging them to get off. he had to shoot. blm thugs need to go.

I love how white Americans think that they have the right to murder nonwhites if their personal property is threatened.

Did the man not have insurance on his bar? Why was it necessary to murder someone to protect the building that was insured?

The only “thug” here, was the former Marine, who shot somebody. Maybe if we started taking out all of these right wing thugs with all of these guns, the nation will be safer.

Nearly all of the shootings, all of the killings and all of the violence that came out of the 2020 protests, was perpetrated by right wing thugs, calling themselves “militias”.

Time to call them what they are: “right wing terrorists”, and start throwing them in jail and stripping them of the right to own guns or vote.

I love how white Americans think that they have the right to murder nonwhites if their personal property is threatened.

Did the man not have insurance on his bar? Why was it necessary to murder someone to protect the building that was insured?

The only “thug” here, was the former Marine, who shot somebody. Maybe if we started taking out all of these right wing thugs with all of these guns, the nation will be safer.

Nearly all of the shootings, all of the killings and all of the violence that came out of the 2020 protests, was perpetrated by right wing thugs, calling themselves “militias”.

Time to call them what they are: “right wing terrorists”, and start throwing them in jail and stripping them of the right to own guns or vote.
Nice dishonest post. I guess telling the truth makes it much harder for you to be against this guys actions. :dunno:

Screenshot_20230512_083829_9GAG.jpg

If a burglar breaks into your home, and you shoot and kill him, you can be charged with murder. The “castle doctrine” only allows you to use equivalent force. If he’s not threatening you with deadly force you can’t shoot him.
You clearly don't know the Laws where I live. Worry about the the laws in your country up north. Or, by all means put your theory to the test, and break into my home...

You clearly don't know the Laws where I live. Worry about the the laws in your country up north. Or, by all means put your theory to the test, and break into my home...

What a stupid suggestion! It sounds like you can’t wait for somebody to break into your house so you can shoot them. It must be terribly disappointing to you that it hasn’t happened so far!

Why are you Cultists so trigger happy and looking for an excuse to shoot someone? What are you compensating for?

What a stupid suggestion! It sounds like you can’t wait for somebody to break into your house so you can shoot them. It must be terribly disappointing to you that it hasn’t happened so far!

Why are you Cultists so trigger happy and looking for an excuse to shoot someone? What are you compensating for?
why are you sick leftiests so happy to let crime run free? especdially when most of them are black.

why are you sick leftiests so happy to let crime run free? especdially when most of them are black.

How do you make the leap from? “You can’t just shoot people unless they pose a lethal threat”, to “liberals are happy to let crime run free”?

You already have more people in jails and prisons than any other country in the world and you still have a violent crime problem. You have more people in jail than the Chinese and the Russians, combined, and they’re card-carrying, authoritarian, police states.

Your current methods of dealing with violence and crime, isn’t reducing violence or crime. Suggesting that it’s time to try something different is hardly “letting crime run free”.

Last, but not least, white people commit more crimes of all descriptions than minorities. Crime is the result of poverty and lack of lack of opportunity, not race.

The states with the highest violent crime rates and murder rates, are the lowest income states in the nation, and they’re almost all red states.

Last edited:

this thug threatned him was beating on him and wouldnt get off and beating on his dad. self defense. their racsim, pushed him to do it. i know how black thugs love to rob whoop as on white every day. burn , loot and and riot as well. all killinjg wre from blm thugs going after whites. there wer no militias only blm terrorists.

How do you make the leap from? “You can’t just shoot people unless they pose a lethal threat”, to “liberals are happy to let crime run free”?

You already have more people in jails and prisons than any other country in the world and you still have a violent crime problem. You have more people in jail than the Chinese and the Russians, combined, and they’re card-carrying, authoritarian, police states.

Your current methods of dealing with violence and crime, isn’t reducing violence or crime. Suggesting that it’s time to try something different is hardly “letting crime run free”.

Last, but not least, white people commit more crimes of all descriptions than minorities. Crime is the result of poverty and lack of lack of opportunity, not race.

The states with the highest violent crime rates and murder rates, are the lowest income states in the nation, and they’re almost all red states.
its not lethatl to bewing on someones back and beating this shit outy of him. black thugs trying ti kill whites./ im tired blackj thinking they can kill whites and get away with it.

Forum List

Back