Conservatives, which side do you support in the GOP civil war? Mcconnell vs. Trump

What GOP faction do you support?

• Trumpers

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Mcconnell and allies

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
They should both leave politics

along with Pelosi, Schumer, Leahy, Nadler, and 75% of the rest of Congress.

Funny how, in a post about conservatives, you post all names of Democrats.

Freaky coincidence I'm sure.

Right...

75% of Congress is Democrats...

Why don't you pull that cactus out of your ass and relax?

Why don't you pull the stats that back up that math out of yours?

I have NO idea what you're referring to.

I said 75% of Congress, not just Democrats.

Since you won't pull the cactus out of your ass, ...

You posted, AND I QUOTE FROM DIRECTLY ABOVE: "75% of Congress is Democrats..."

Show your stats or piss off.

I’m not a conservative but neither is anyone else in this thread, so I voted Trumpers. May he continue to fuck up the Republican Party.

Well I can't agree with that. We need a healthy Republican Party if we must have Duopoly, simply because without it we're a one-party state and never portends well.

Am I correct in remembering you as a never-trump guy?

I try to stick to talking about policy rather than Trump himself.

Since Trump has been in office, very little has been debated with regard to critical policy. Everything revolves around Trump himself.

My distaste for Trump himself goes back to some things that happened in 2012 when Newt stuck his foot in the door for him. Just like a lizard, that Newt.

My issue with Trump himself would come from a completely different perspective than anything else you'd read on here. He's served the swamp well. It's brilliant, really, the way they did it. Now everybody's back to cheering for the swamp again. They're basically picking right back up where they left off there prior to the 2014 Mid-Term when they realized people were getting tired of the duopoly.

Last edited:
I’m not a conservative but neither is anyone else in this thread, so I voted Trumpers. May he continue to fuck up the Republican Party.

Well I can't agree with that. We need a healthy Republican Party if we must have Duopoly, simply because without it we're a one-party state and never portends well.
Define “healthy”. I want them fighting amongst themselves so that they cannot coalesce around a strong nominee. Let them get their shit together in 2028 once we’ve cleaned up their mess.

Define “healthy”. I want them fighting amongst themselves so that they cannot coalesce around a strong nominee. Let them get their shit together in 2028 once we’ve cleaned up their mess.

How about "healthy" as in "open to critical thought rather than cultism"?

They voluntarily chose the latter four years ago and they're reaping what they sowed. But the negative effect obviously is not confined to the party

As for cultism and how poisonous it is, here's one of the banners from the Traitoriots Day putsch:

f2d8e4e19007ee485a6319787c7fc284.jpg

--- now that's what I call total surrender of the intellect.

Trump.

And I support the Progressives in the Democrat civil war.

Anything is better than the Crony Elite Establishment.

Although the progressives disappointed me by not leveraging their power to force a floor vote on Medicare For All #forcethevote...
There's no civil war in the Democratic Party.

There's no civil war in the Democratic Party
C'mon man. Be honest. The progressive and the establishment are at war as much as the populists and the establishment are at war on our side.

The only difference is on our side the establishment is losing.

Forum List

Back