Conservatives Expose Their Hypocrisy With Lack of Criticism of Trump Executive Orders

If you continue to lose and play by the rules while your opponent cheats and wins, you are a fool.

And you are a fraud

I am a realist. If someone brings a gun to a boxing match, why would you accept them using it?

Who am I, and whom do I fraudulently claim to be?
Remember... who said...
"If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’? The peaceful God...
View attachment 373082

Unless Barry was a fraud, MMGW is solved.

President after president, the Executive Branch has been consolidating power through the use of Executive Orders. One of the most egregious examples of this was President Obama writing an EO on DACA because he couldn't get it through Congress. He was justifiably criticized by the right, but today, where is the right when Trump stepped up and said, "Hold my beer?" The EOs he signed yesterday are grossly unconstitutional. The power of the purse lies explicitly with the Congress. The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent. It is irrelevant that Congress couldn't reach a deal. We have three branches of government for a reason. We're not a monarchy. It's not supposed to be easy to make law and policy that impacts 300 million people and in some cases the entire world. Where are the cries of small government from the right? This is a monumental abuse of his power in order to help aid his reelection bid and aside from Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, the Republican Party has been silent on this Constitutional onslaught. If these orders are not overturned by the courts, the right's passiveness is laying another stone towards enabling the Office of President to become a benevolent dictatorship in the future.
Sasse got to suck it up and get over it, at least for now. Democrats have been ignoring laws and norms for a decade. The only way to deal with their bullshit is to fight fire with fire. Don't get me wrong, I would have preferred if Obama's AGs would have enforced the law and kept our country constitutional. But now the only way to return to the founders intentions is to undo what the Obama administration has unconstitutionally done.

Last edited:
President after president, the Executive Branch has been consolidating power through the use of Executive Orders. One of the most egregious examples of this was President Obama writing an EO on DACA because he couldn't get it through Congress. He was justifiably criticized by the right, but today, where is the right when Trump stepped up and said, "Hold my beer?" The EOs he signed yesterday are grossly unconstitutional. The power of the purse lies explicitly with the Congress. The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent. It is irrelevant that Congress couldn't reach a deal. We have three branches of government for a reason. We're not a monarchy. It's not supposed to be easy to make law and policy that impacts 300 million people and in some cases the entire world. Where are the cries of small government from the right? This is a monumental abuse of his power in order to help aid his reelection bid and aside from Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, the Republican Party has been silent on this Constitutional onslaught. If these orders are not overturned by the courts, the right's passiveness is laying another stone towards enabling the Office of President to become a benevolent dictatorship in the future.
Sasse got to suck it up and get over it, at least for now. Democrats have been ignoring laws and norms for a decade now. The only way to deal with their bullshit is to fight fire with fire. Don't get me wrong, I would have preferred if Obama's AGs would have enforced the law and kept our country constitutional. But now the only way to return to the founders intentions is to undo what the Obama administration has unconstitutionally done.
Emergency powers and Temporary assistance using funds available are NOT UNCONSTITUTIONAL

If the OP thinks they are.........then he has a right to challenge this in the courts........I'm sure Pelosi is Judge shopping right now ......but going .......if I do my voters who need the money will hate me for it.

That is Karma for the DNC.........via EMERGENCY POWERS OF A NATURAL EVENT.

The measures are directed at lower income.........not to exceed $4000 bi-weekly for the tax cut......and extension of $400 for unemployed with a 25% price match by the States.............

The Dems can use STATE FUNDS........to increase this amount if they feel it is necessary.

My state doesn't need that much as our HOUSING isn't through the roof.

White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said on NBC's "Meet the Press" he was "confident" the orders would stand up in court.

Mnuchin, meanwhile, suggested Democrats would face a losing PR battle if they took the administration to court over the orders.

“We’ve cleared with the Office of Legal Counsel all these actions,” Mnuchin said on “Fox News Sunday.” “If the Democrats want to challenge us in court and hold up unemployment benefits to those hardworking Americans that are out of a job because of COVID, they’re going to have a lot of explaining to do.”

Schumer, meanwhile, declined to comment on the legality or constitutionality of the orders, while Durbin said going to court over them was a “moral dilemma.”

“This is a moral dilemma, we want unemployed people to receive benefits, we never wanted them cut off at all, I’m not going to suggest we run out to court at this point,” Durbin said on “Meet the Press.”

I suppose one could also argue that Democrats are hypocrites also for condemning them. I've noted for years that anything one refuses to condemn will only get worse.

Yes, Trump is a huge hypocrite but others can't really expect him to not do things they supported others doing.

Democrats didn't support the use of Executive Orders either, but with the Republican House and Senate left little choice. Republicans held a pubically stated position that they wouldn't pass any legislation or approve any judges so that Democrats would have "nothing to run on", and that they would do everything possible to thwart the President's agenda whether or not it was good for the country. This was in the middle of the worst economic recession since the Great Depression (prior to this one), shows that Republicans really don't care about what happens to the American people, as long as their donors get their tax cuts.

I notice how quickly they jumped to give aid to the children of Flint Michigan the moment Trump was elected, after doing nothing for 4 years while the children of Flint were exposed to toxins in their water supply, long after the damage to their young bodies was done. Now they'll be decrying the number of these children who fail to become "productive" citizens due to the lead in the water they drank while growing up.

Democrats never said a work about Obama's EO's. Trump can use the same excuse you made for Obama.

I suppose one could also argue that Democrats are hypocrites also for condemning them. I've noted for years that anything one refuses to condemn will only get worse.

Yes, Trump is a huge hypocrite but others can't really expect him to not do things they supported others doing.

Democrats didn't support the use of Executive Orders either, but with the Republican House and Senate left little choice. Republicans held a pubically stated position that they wouldn't pass any legislation or approve any judges so that Democrats would have "nothing to run on", and that they would do everything possible to thwart the President's agenda whether or not it was good for the country. This was in the middle of the worst economic recession since the Great Depression (prior to this one), shows that Republicans really don't care about what happens to the American people, as long as their donors get their tax cuts.

I notice how quickly they jumped to give aid to the children of Flint Michigan the moment Trump was elected, after doing nothing for 4 years while the children of Flint were exposed to toxins in their water supply, long after the damage to their young bodies was done. Now they'll be decrying the number of these children who fail to become "productive" citizens due to the lead in the water they drank while growing up.

Democrats never said a work about Obama's EO's. Trump can use the same excuse you made for Obama.

From the Brookings Institute in 2014.

Obama had more of his Executive orders overturned by the SC than any other President, most UNANIMOUSLY.

He also had a dismal record overall arguing cases in the SC.

On the one hand, the data seem to confirm a story that scholars have long told: When the president goes to Court, he wins," the study said. "Over the course of the 84 terms and 13 presidents in our dataset, presidents prevailed in nearly two-thirds of their cases (and captured 60 [percent] of all votes). By comparison, the states won significantly fewer of their cases during the same period (53 [percent])."

Comparatively, Obama’s performance was "especially poor." "He prevailed in just 50.5 [percent] of his cases—a percentage slightly lower than the states’ win rate while Obama was in office (55.4 [percent])."

Noteworthy losses during Obama's presidency included the blocking of an executive action giving work permits to 5 million illegal immigrants, "effectively ending what Mr. Obama had hoped would become one of his central legacies," the New York Times reported.

The Court also handed a "humiliating" loss to Obama in his attempt to make recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board while the Senate was in session.
"Indeed the case was so clear-cut one can only conclude that the president didn’t care what the Constitution said," the Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin observed at the time.

Experts have argued that executive overreach by President Obama led to more losses in the High Court.

In the 2016 term, the Obama administration argued 10 cases that resulted in unanimous decisions against the government, meaning the president did not receive a vote from his own justices he appointed to the Court, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan.

"[T]he reason this president has done so poorly at the high court is because he sees no limits on federal—especially prosecutorial—power and accords himself the ability to enact his own legislative agenda when Congress refuses to do so," wrote Ilya Shapiro, a senior fellow in Constitutional Studies at the Cato Institute.

I'm not sure the point you are trying to make.

DACA was not a natural disaster..........not a emergency declaration to U.S. citizens...........it was a POLICY ORDER via EO...............

Trump is Temp relief using Disaster relief and the Defense Production Act to protect AMERICAN CITIZENS from an Act of Nature.

NO COMPARISON.

DACA was not a natural disaster..........not a emergency declaration to U.S. citizens...........it was a POLICY ORDER via EO...............

Trump is Temp relief using Disaster relief and the Defense Production Act to protect AMERICAN CITIZENS from an Act of Nature.

NO COMPARISON.
Plus, Barry is on video saying 22 times (IIRC) the Constitution did not give him the right to implement DACA on his own.

Right, the act of nature he calls a hoax. Sure. He is providing relief that we don't need, since we are number one in the world in every category. Just ask him, like Axios did.

however democrats under obama have been the worst abusers of EOs
Ya think?
All candidates for president condemn EOs

and all presidents abuse the power of EOs

I think it speaks to divided the nation is that there is so little both sides can agree on

"The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent."

Almost everything Congress has done under the Biden Virus has been Unconstitutional. Government shutting down the economy was Unconstitutional. The Biden Virus spending bills were Unconstitutional.

To suddenly bring up responding to a pandemic only to Trump is completely arbitrary and completely partisan. Either the government can basically suspend the Constitution due to that pandemics aren't covered under the Constitution or it can't. But get off the Trump TDS thing and either criticize all of them or get over it. But don't be ridiculous and ignore it until, orange man bad, get him
There you are. You started a thread not wanting another stimulus. Remember? You must be really mad trump went and did another big giveaway.

Funny how with that big head you don't have enough brains in it to be literate
Oh you forgot about that thread? Say no to stimulus and all that? Oh wait, you are back in line aren't you little sheep? haha

Oh, I remember the thread perfectly well. That isn't what that thread said. Hence my reference to your illiteracy. See how that works? Government schools. Don't you want better for your children than you got?
Oh how did it start again?
No to stimulus 5. Paying people to not work

Isn't trumps $400 paying people not to work? Now that the orange god gave the money it's ok right? Good little sheep.

If you read the OP, I said I'm only OK with the stimulus if it focuses on getting people to work, not if it focuses on getting them to not work. You said I was against the stimulus. Then you took a thread where I criticized Taz Me for criticizing Trump and not congress for violating the Constitution when they all did it and you said that was me for a stimulus.

You really are stupid. Both of those are wrong. And you just went back and re-read it and still couldn't read what it said. You should consider remedial reading. I'm not going to keep bickering with you old nag about something I did NOT say
An extra $400 a week is now a stimulus to go back to work? hahaha The orange god makes you look stupid again.

You really are a stupid dipsit. I said you don't pay people MORE to not work than work. I never addressed "$400" dumb ass. You entirely pulled that out of your ass
$400 dollars is paying people more. You were clearly against paying people not to work. This is funny. You better not start any more threads. Your orange god makes you look stupid again. This is a perfect thread for your hypocrisy. Repubs are a joke.

Now you're babbling incoherently. Joe Biden? Is that you?
Don't try to pretend you have any real thoughts. You believe what Trump tells you. Just another sheep.

You must make some lucky guy the happy victim of an unending nagging wife
I bet you do whatever you are told to do. Just like trump tells you what to believe.

All you do is keep spamming me with the same inane, eight year old post over and over and over. Later

I am fine with Cons using the same dirty tactics the
eft has used for decades.

Fuck losing with nobility. Let’s get muddy and kick the libs in the dick.

Exactly......the Alinsky Rules can stop when the democrat party stops using them....but to unilaterally disarm in the face of an existential threat to this country from the democrat party is just foolish...

Do I like executive orders? No. Do I think they should stop? Yes.

When the democrat party is ready to stop being evil, I will understand when executive orders are stopped.......

and the dems were quiet when obama did it.

imagine that.

until we get mutually angry at these actions we will continue to justify it by the fact the other side did it.

the "hold my beer" thing i said long ago was a problem but NOOOOOO - the left said no. it was crazy and what obama was doing was fine.

now that trump is doing it as precedent has been set, suddenly it's a dictatorship.

the real issue is we need to shell congress and replace the mindset of refusing to work together.

I am fine with Cons using the same dirty tactics the
eft has used for decades.

Fuck losing with nobility. Let’s get muddy and kick the libs in the dick.

Exactly......the Alinsky Rules can stop when the democrat party stops using them....but to unilaterally disarm in the face of an existential threat to this country from the democrat party is just foolish...

Do I like executive orders? No. Do I think they should stop? Yes.

When the democrat party is ready to stop being evil, I will understand when executive orders are stopped.......

Dims want to put a ton of bullshit in the bill, so Trump passed an EO to help people forced out of work by the Dims.

Seems the perfect use of an EO to me.

OP seems very confused about unconstitutional EOs by Obama.

however democrats under obama have been the worst abusers of EOs
Ya think?
All candidates for president condemn EOs

and all presidents abuse the power of EOs

I think it speaks to divided the nation is that there is so little both sides can agree on
i'm sure it gets frustrating for a president to want to get something done but congress won't allow it. going around congress is a bad idea, i fully agree. but don't take the power away from the president, force congress to cut the shit out or get rid of 'em and try again.

NO COMPARISON.
the comparison is that the EO process has become a way of doing things and yes, that does lead to a dictatorship. i didn't like it when obama did it, i don't like it when trump does it.

we're breaking ourselves and this country by our one-sided bullshit and refusal to work together.

Forum List

Back