Conservatives Expose Their Hypocrisy With Lack of Criticism of Trump Executive Orders

I suppose one could also argue that Democrats are hypocrites also for condemning them. I've noted for years that anything one refuses to condemn will only get worse.

Yes, Trump is a huge hypocrite but others can't really expect him to not do things they supported others doing.

Democrats didn't support the use of Executive Orders either, but with the Republican House and Senate left little choice. Republicans held a pubically stated position that they wouldn't pass any legislation or approve any judges so that Democrats would have "nothing to run on", and that they would do everything possible to thwart the President's agenda whether or not it was good for the country. This was in the middle of the worst economic recession since the Great Depression (prior to this one), shows that Republicans really don't care about what happens to the American people, as long as their donors get their tax cuts.

I notice how quickly they jumped to give aid to the children of Flint Michigan the moment Trump was elected, after doing nothing for 4 years while the children of Flint were exposed to toxins in their water supply, long after the damage to their young bodies was done. Now they'll be decrying the number of these children who fail to become "productive" citizens due to the lead in the water they drank while growing up.

Democrats never said a work about Obama's EO's. Trump can use the same excuse you made for Obama.

From the Brookings Institute in 2014.

DACA was not a natural disaster..........not a emergency declaration to U.S. citizens...........it was a POLICY ORDER via EO...............

Trump is Temp relief using Disaster relief and the Defense Production Act to protect AMERICAN CITIZENS from an Act of Nature.

NO COMPARISON.
the comparison is that the EO process has become a way of doing things and yes, that does lead to a dictatorship. i didn't like it when obama did it, i don't like it when trump does it.

we're breaking ourselves and this country by our one-sided bullshit and refusal to work together.

Sorry...the ones refusing to work and play with others is the democrat party.....that is the truth. They want to win, they want all the power...they are breaking every law on the book to do it, turning Government agencies into their personal goon squads, even the most important agencies in the country, the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and the IRS...all used against the political enemies of the democrat party...

Get them to stop.......

Funding abortions through planned parenthood in the bill is obvious bullshit. What do abortions have to do with unemployment benefits?

I suppose one could also argue that Democrats are hypocrites also for condemning them. I've noted for years that anything one refuses to condemn will only get worse.

Yes, Trump is a huge hypocrite but others can't really expect him to not do things they supported others doing.

Democrats didn't support the use of Executive Orders either, but with the Republican House and Senate left little choice. Republicans held a pubically stated position that they wouldn't pass any legislation or approve any judges so that Democrats would have "nothing to run on", and that they would do everything possible to thwart the President's agenda whether or not it was good for the country. This was in the middle of the worst economic recession since the Great Depression (prior to this one), shows that Republicans really don't care about what happens to the American people, as long as their donors get their tax cuts.

I notice how quickly they jumped to give aid to the children of Flint Michigan the moment Trump was elected, after doing nothing for 4 years while the children of Flint were exposed to toxins in their water supply, long after the damage to their young bodies was done. Now they'll be decrying the number of these children who fail to become "productive" citizens due to the lead in the water they drank while growing up.

Democrats never said a work about Obama's EO's. Trump can use the same excuse you made for Obama.

From the Brookings Institute in 2014.

DACA was not a natural disaster..........not a emergency declaration to U.S. citizens...........it was a POLICY ORDER via EO...............

Trump is Temp relief using Disaster relief and the Defense Production Act to protect AMERICAN CITIZENS from an Act of Nature.

NO COMPARISON.
the comparison is that the EO process has become a way of doing things and yes, that does lead to a dictatorship. i didn't like it when obama did it, i don't like it when trump does it.

we're breaking ourselves and this country by our one-sided bullshit and refusal to work together.

Sorry...the ones refusing to work and play with others is the democrat party.....that is the truth. They want to win, they want all the power...they are breaking every law on the book to do it, turning Government agencies into their personal goon squads, even the most important agencies in the country, the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and the IRS...all used against the political enemies of the democrat party...

Get them to stop.......
if i could do that, believe me i would.

but they are on a hell of a tear and their most ardent supporters believe it to be their moral right to run roughshod over people because they are not them.

with trump disappearing for a few weeks and pedofiles falling like trees in logging season, i'm sure there are some major surprises in the coming months to election.

then the real fun begins.

however democrats under obama have been the worst abusers of EOs
Ya think?
All candidates for president condemn EOs

and all presidents abuse the power of EOs

I think it speaks to divided the nation is that there is so little both sides can agree on
Nice deflection from your lie in the previous post. Now, would you care to address that?

Trump wouldn’t give federal bail out money for liberal mismanaged states and local governments.

Trump signs EO to get money to people in need.

OP sone how decides this is bad and I should be angry, or I am a fraud.

hmmm....

Democrats wanted MANDATORY MAIL IN VOTING, also demanded no voter IDs required and also demanded no signature verificaton for mail in voting. :clap:

Meanwhile, OP wants me to blast Trump for an EO that skips all this bullshit and gives money to the unemployed.

Fuck the corrupt Dims. They want to steal the election.

Can someone explain to me what NO VOTER ID AMD NO SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FOR MAIL IN BALLOTS has tl do with WUHAN VIRUS RELIEF?

It Just seems to me Dims want to steal the election.

Funding abortions through planned parenthood in the bill is obvious bullshit. What do abortions have to do with unemployment benefits?
What does remodeling the West Wing of the White House have to do with unemployment benefits? What does 8 billion in missile systems have to do with a stimulus check?

Nice deflection from your lie in the previous post. Now, would you care to address that?
I already did

the next democrat in the white house will use EOs if he has to
No, ya didn't. You got caught in a lie, tried to deflect, and now have conveniently neglected to quote the entire chain in the hopes that I forgot I caught you in a lie.

Again.

Now, would you care to address your lie about Obama's EOs vs tRump's?

I already did

No, ya didn't. You got caught in a lie, tried to deflect, and now have conveniently neglected to quote the entire chain in the hopes that I forgot I caught you in a lie.

Again.

I stand by what I said

all candidates for president condemn previous presidents for abusing EOs

and all presidents abuse EOs when they get into office

just as the next democrat president will

I already did

Again.

I stand by what I said

all candidates for president condemn previous presidents for abusing EOs

and all presidents abuse EOs when they get into office

just as the next democrat president will
But that isn't what you said.

Stop lying.

President after president, the Executive Branch has been consolidating power through the use of Executive Orders. One of the most egregious examples of this was President Obama writing an EO on DACA because he couldn't get it through Congress. He was justifiably criticized by the right, but today, where is the right when Trump stepped up and said, "Hold my beer?" The EOs he signed yesterday are grossly unconstitutional. The power of the purse lies explicitly with the Congress. The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent. It is irrelevant that Congress couldn't reach a deal. We have three branches of government for a reason. We're not a monarchy. It's not supposed to be easy to make law and policy that impacts 300 million people and in some cases the entire world. Where are the cries of small government from the right? This is a monumental abuse of his power in order to help aid his reelection bid and aside from Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, the Republican Party has been silent on this Constitutional onslaught. If these orders are not overturned by the courts, the right's passiveness is laying another stone towards enabling the Office of President to become a benevolent dictatorship in the future.
The government shutdown small business, they need to support the people THEY put out of work. I don't think anyone in congress or the house should get a paycheck till americans go back to work. Then this hoax would be over with.
I agree. Congress as well as all state politicians should forfeit their paychecks until further notice since they aren’t doing their job.

President after president, the Executive Branch has been consolidating power through the use of Executive Orders. One of the most egregious examples of this was President Obama writing an EO on DACA because he couldn't get it through Congress. He was justifiably criticized by the right, but today, where is the right when Trump stepped up and said, "Hold my beer?" The EOs he signed yesterday are grossly unconstitutional. The power of the purse lies explicitly with the Congress. The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent. It is irrelevant that Congress couldn't reach a deal. We have three branches of government for a reason. We're not a monarchy. It's not supposed to be easy to make law and policy that impacts 300 million people and in some cases the entire world. Where are the cries of small government from the right? This is a monumental abuse of his power in order to help aid his reelection bid and aside from Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, the Republican Party has been silent on this Constitutional onslaught. If these orders are not overturned by the courts, the right's passiveness is laying another stone towards enabling the Office of President to become a benevolent dictatorship in the future.

"The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent."

Almost everything Congress has done under the Biden Virus has been Unconstitutional. Government shutting down the economy was Unconstitutional. The Biden Virus spending bills were Unconstitutional.

To suddenly bring up responding to a pandemic only to Trump is completely arbitrary and completely partisan. Either the government can basically suspend the Constitution due to that pandemics aren't covered under the Constitution or it can't. But get off the Trump TDS thing and either criticize all of them or get over it. But don't be ridiculous and ignore it until, orange man bad, get him
There you are. You started a thread not wanting another stimulus. Remember? You must be really mad trump went and did another big giveaway.

Funny how with that big head you don't have enough brains in it to be literate
Oh you forgot about that thread? Say no to stimulus and all that? Oh wait, you are back in line aren't you little sheep? haha

Oh, I remember the thread perfectly well. That isn't what that thread said. Hence my reference to your illiteracy. See how that works? Government schools. Don't you want better for your children than you got?
Oh how did it start again?
No to stimulus 5. Paying people to not work

Isn't trumps $400 paying people not to work? Now that the orange god gave the money it's ok right? Good little sheep.

If you read the OP, I said I'm only OK with the stimulus if it focuses on getting people to work, not if it focuses on getting them to not work. You said I was against the stimulus. Then you took a thread where I criticized Taz Me for criticizing Trump and not congress for violating the Constitution when they all did it and you said that was me for a stimulus.

You really are stupid. Both of those are wrong. And you just went back and re-read it and still couldn't read what it said. You should consider remedial reading. I'm not going to keep bickering with you old nag about something I did NOT say
An extra $400 a week is now a stimulus to go back to work? hahaha The orange god makes you look stupid again.

You really are a stupid dipsit. I said you don't pay people MORE to not work than work. I never addressed "$400" dumb ass. You entirely pulled that out of your ass
$400 dollars is paying people more. You were clearly against paying people not to work. This is funny. You better not start any more threads. Your orange god makes you look stupid again. This is a perfect thread for your hypocrisy. Repubs are a joke.
Trump did what congress wouldn’t..compromise.

Republicans wanted less than 400 Democrats wanted more.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Did anything get passed? No.
Democrats loved them...don’t lie.

Nah, they merely finally expose that they are willing to defend America and not be concerned with being hypocritical.

Just like the democrats have realized that they want to destroy America and do not care about being consistent. Now we Americans defend ourselves with the weapons they have provided.

Forum List

Back