Conservatives Expose Their Hypocrisy With Lack of Criticism of Trump Executive Orders

One, can you show me your disgust when obama did it?
Weak, accidental tu quoque point by someone who is used to hearing them all day on right wing media, but doesn't know them by their name.

What bearing would this have on republicans' behavior? None.
Try getting an education you stupid ass miserable ignorant fucking useful idiot of your cultural marxist cocksucking leaders.

President after president, the Executive Branch has been consolidating power through the use of Executive Orders. One of the most egregious examples of this was President Obama writing an EO on DACA because he couldn't get it through Congress. He was justifiably criticized by the right, but today, where is the right when Trump stepped up and said, "Hold my beer?" The EOs he signed yesterday are grossly unconstitutional. The power of the purse lies explicitly with the Congress. The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent. It is irrelevant that Congress couldn't reach a deal. We have three branches of government for a reason. We're not a monarchy. It's not supposed to be easy to make law and policy that impacts 300 million people and in some cases the entire world. Where are the cries of small government from the right? This is a monumental abuse of his power in order to help aid his reelection bid and aside from Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, the Republican Party has been silent on this Constitutional onslaught. If these orders are not overturned by the courts, the right's passiveness is laying another stone towards enabling the Office of President to become a benevolent dictatorship in the future.
The troll chinese mod means that republicans show their support of the president.

I suppose one could also argue that Democrats are hypocrites also for condemning them. I've noted for years that anything one refuses to condemn will only get worse.

Yes, Trump is a huge hypocrite but others can't really expect him to not do things they supported others doing.

Stop making excuses for what trump has done.

I'm not a democrat or republican. I didn't support Obama in his EOs nor did I support the bush boy with EOs.

I don't support what trump has done. It is a violation of the constitution and separations of power.

The fact that republicans in congress are so disorganized and can't come together on this shows again that they aren't capable of governing.

The democrats passed a bill in the House of Reps in May and sent it to the Senate. moscow mitch mcconnell has been sitting on it for over 2 months now. The former legislation to help people has expired. If moscow mitch had done his job months ago we wouldn't be in this mess nor would trump have had to write an EO.

This should be taken to the courts. The congress should get off their dead fat butts and actually do their jobs.

trump should stop violating the constitution.

Try getting an education you stupid ass miserable ignorant fucking useful idiot of your cultural marxist cocksucking leaders.
And here is why people think we are a country chock full of angry morons. And they are right. We are.
What's the matter you fucking hypocrite? Don't want to discuss the executive orders comparatively? That's what I thought idiot.

Get your race card ready idiot.

President after president, the Executive Branch has been consolidating power through the use of Executive Orders. One of the most egregious examples of this was President Obama writing an EO on DACA because he couldn't get it through Congress. He was justifiably criticized by the right, but today, where is the right when Trump stepped up and said, "Hold my beer?" The EOs he signed yesterday are grossly unconstitutional. The power of the purse lies explicitly with the Congress. The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent. It is irrelevant that Congress couldn't reach a deal. We have three branches of government for a reason. We're not a monarchy. It's not supposed to be easy to make law and policy that impacts 300 million people and in some cases the entire world. Where are the cries of small government from the right? This is a monumental abuse of his power in order to help aid his reelection bid and aside from Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, the Republican Party has been silent on this Constitutional onslaught. If these orders are not overturned by the courts, the right's passiveness is laying another stone towards enabling the Office of President to become a benevolent dictatorship in the future.

"The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent."

Almost everything Congress has done under the Biden Virus has been Unconstitutional. Government shutting down the economy was Unconstitutional. The Biden Virus spending bills were Unconstitutional.

To suddenly bring up responding to a pandemic only to Trump is completely arbitrary and completely partisan. Either the government can basically suspend the Constitution due to that pandemics aren't covered under the Constitution or it can't. But get off the Trump TDS thing and either criticize all of them or get over it. But don't be ridiculous and ignore it until, orange man bad, get him
There you are. You started a thread not wanting another stimulus. Remember? You must be really mad trump went and did another big giveaway.

Funny how with that big head you don't have enough brains in it to be literate
Oh you forgot about that thread? Say no to stimulus and all that? Oh wait, you are back in line aren't you little sheep? haha

Oh, I remember the thread perfectly well. That isn't what that thread said. Hence my reference to your illiteracy. See how that works? Government schools. Don't you want better for your children than you got?

"The president has no authority whatsoever to unilaterally decide how are we are taxed and how that money is spent."

Almost everything Congress has done under the Biden Virus has been Unconstitutional. Government shutting down the economy was Unconstitutional. The Biden Virus spending bills were Unconstitutional.

To suddenly bring up responding to a pandemic only to Trump is completely arbitrary and completely partisan. Either the government can basically suspend the Constitution due to that pandemics aren't covered under the Constitution or it can't. But get off the Trump TDS thing and either criticize all of them or get over it. But don't be ridiculous and ignore it until, orange man bad, get him
There you are. You started a thread not wanting another stimulus. Remember? You must be really mad trump went and did another big giveaway.

Oh you forgot about that thread? Say no to stimulus and all that? Oh wait, you are back in line aren't you little sheep? haha

Oh, I remember the thread perfectly well. That isn't what that thread said. Hence my reference to your illiteracy. See how that works? Government schools. Don't you want better for your children than you got?
Oh how did it start again?
No to stimulus 5. Paying people to not work

Isn't trumps $400 paying people not to work? Now that the orange god gave the money it's ok right? Good little sheep.

There is an easy solution to this. Well, it's easier for informed, intelligent people:

Instead of whining that the president is signing EOs, argue for or against the merits of the EOs.

Poof, hypocrisy gone. I know this is a big ask for republicans. Your AM radio is not going to do this for you.

I suppose one could also argue that Democrats are hypocrites also for condemning them. I've noted for years that anything one refuses to condemn will only get worse.

Yes, Trump is a huge hypocrite but others can't really expect him to not do things they supported others doing.

Democrats didn't support the use of Executive Orders either, but with the Republican House and Senate left little choice. Republicans held a pubically stated position that they wouldn't pass any legislation or approve any judges so that Democrats would have "nothing to run on", and that they would do everything possible to thwart the President's agenda whether or not it was good for the country. This was in the middle of the worst economic recession since the Great Depression (prior to this one), shows that Republicans really don't care about what happens to the American people, as long as their donors get their tax cuts.

I notice how quickly they jumped to give aid to the children of Flint Michigan the moment Trump was elected, after doing nothing for 4 years while the children of Flint were exposed to toxins in their water supply, long after the damage to their young bodies was done. Now they'll be decrying the number of these children who fail to become "productive" citizens due to the lead in the water they drank while growing up.

Isn't trumps $400 paying people not to work? Now that the orange god gave the money it's ok right? Good little sheep.

If you read the OP, I said I'm only OK with the stimulus if it focuses on getting people to work, not if it focuses on getting them to not work. You said I was against the stimulus. Then you took a thread where I criticized Taz Me for criticizing Trump and not congress for violating the Constitution when they all did it and you said that was me for a stimulus.

You really are stupid. Both of those are wrong. And you just went back and re-read it and still couldn't read what it said. You should consider remedial reading. I'm not going to keep bickering with you old nag about something I did NOT say

If you read the OP, I said I'm only OK with the stimulus if it focuses on getting people to work, not if it focuses on getting them to not work. You said I was against the stimulus. Then you took a thread where I criticized Taz Me for criticizing Trump and not congress for violating the Constitution when they all did it and you said that was me for a stimulus.

You really are stupid. Both of those are wrong. And you just went back and re-read it and still couldn't read what it said. You should consider remedial reading. I'm not going to keep bickering with you old nag about something I did NOT say
An extra $400 a week is now a stimulus to go back to work? hahaha The orange god makes you look stupid again.

An extra $400 a week is now a stimulus to go back to work? hahaha The orange god makes you look stupid again.

You really are a stupid dipshit. I said you don't pay people MORE to not work than work. I never addressed "$400" dumb ass. You entirely pulled that out of your ass

You really are a stupid dipsit. I said you don't pay people MORE to not work than work. I never addressed "$400" dumb ass. You entirely pulled that out of your ass
Have the brainless moron on ignore for a reason. They are unreal ignorant losers. You would have more satisfaction talking to a potato than to these marxbots.

You really are a stupid dipsit. I said you don't pay people MORE to not work than work. I never addressed "$400" dumb ass. You entirely pulled that out of your ass
$400 dollars is paying people more. You were clearly against paying people not to work. This is funny. You better not start any more threads. Your orange god makes you look stupid again. This is a perfect thread for your hypocrisy. Repubs are a joke.

$400 dollars is paying people more. You were clearly against paying people not to work. This is funny. You better not start any more threads. Your orange god makes you look stupid again. This is a perfect thread for your hypocrisy. Repubs are a joke.

Now you're babbling incoherently. Joe Biden? Is that you?

You got exposed. That's what you get for spouting out the first, reactionary thought that fizzles into your brain or whatever the cult tells you to say at all times. You are going to end up completely contradicting yourself quite often.

Don't try to pretend you have any real thoughts. You believe what Trump tells you. Just another sheep.

Forum List

Back