Conservatives, do you feel bad about being Counterculture?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Totalitarian Liberals own The Education System, Mainstream Media, Social Media. They control who gets hired and who gets fired. All Conservatives have is a little of Fox News, NewsMax, OAN, and a few Alternative Social Media sites. That is tough.

The situation in which Liberal Liberals are is tougher. We represent a small percentage of American Population. We have to depend on Conservative handouts to be heard -- by using Conservative Social Media and Forums.

We stand for Equality and Rights of all people. We believe that The State must ensure well-being of all people.

Totalitarian Liberals own The Education System, Mainstream Media, Social Media. They control who gets hired and who gets fired. All Conservatives have is a little of Fox News, NewsMax, OAN, and a few Alternative Social Media sites. That is tough.

The situation in which Liberal Liberals are is tougher. We represent a small percentage of American Population. We have to depend on Conservative handouts to be heard -- by using Conservative Social Media and Forums.

We stand for Equality and Rights of all people. We believe that The State must ensure well-being of all people.
I don’t get it. What are you saying here?

1) Conservatives are in a bad position.

2) Liberal Liberals are few and we are in a worse position.
I'm just fine, thanks for the concern

I can look myself in the mirror every day and sleep well at night.

Eternity is what has the Left in a bad position, as well as them having shorter lives due to their excesses and wickedness with no real meaning in life other than political control over everything that moves.

I would not change positions for all the covid tea in China.

Wot?

I think the "liberal, liberals" are the ones that actually care about human freedoms vs. the Left who are called liberals but care nothing about personal freedoms.
Thank you.

I oppose guns. I oppose Racism. I support Welfare. America Was Never Great.

Modern Totalitarian Liberals are much worse then Conservatives! They are Tyrants. They oppose Freedom and Equality!

Liberal Liberals are few and far between.

What is a liberal liberal? Is that the there are 97 different genders kind or the sane there are two genders and cutting off your dick doesn’t make you a female kind?
1) A 1960s and 1970s Liberal.

2) I am not an expert on Transgender Rights. I would not joke on the subject.

Hell you republicans do, the republicans stand for inequality and anti-rights.

Thank you.

I oppose guns. I oppose Racism. I support Welfare. America Was Never Great.

Modern Totalitarian Liberals are much worse then Conservatives! They are Tyrants. They oppose Freedom and Equality!

Liberal Liberals are few and far between.
Why do you oppose guns?

Guns are what have the nation freedom from England.

America was never great? What do you call great? Is, or was, the US the beacon of freedom for a very long time in the world?

As for welfare, is it worth the price of fiscal ruin because they increase it exponentially?

No they don't. They stand for equality, not special treatment and support the rights of even you kooks to post your misinformation on social media.
No they stand for inequality and anti civil rights. republicans disgust me.

Forum List

Back