Anybody think less of this man than me?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
shit.jpg

Have we had a worse top General than this guy?
I don't care what he said while Trump was president.
I am talking about right now.
He is AT LEAST at much at fault for the Afghanistan FUBAR as Biden.
In the middle of the Taliban going door to door kidnapping young girls, beating people in the streets and letting ISIS in to bomb U.S. soldiers... this fat ass traitor said "the Taliban are significantly helpful to us".
This man needs fired immediately and his stars removed on national television.
But Biden will absolutely do nothing to this failed General because it would be admitting he fucked up.

View attachment 533794

In the middle of the Taliban going door to door kidnapping young girls, beating people in the streets and letting ISIS in to bomb U.S. soldiers... this fat ass traitor said "the Taliban are significantly helpful to us".
But Biden will absolutely do nothing to this failed General because it would be admitting he fucked up.

I once stepped in dog shit out in my yard. There was plenty enough for the whole bottom of my bare foot to be coated with enough left over for it to squish up through my toes. I was close to stroke.

And still liked that better than this guy.

Last edited:
View attachment 533794

General Hairy Man Butt Lover. PC and Left Tard Religion have no place in the military.

I once stepped in dog shit out in my yard. There was plenty enough for the whole bottom of my bare foot to be coated with enough left over for it to squish up through my toes. I was close to stroke.

Another scat fantasy achieved. You're killin' me.

Errr... that's some real hate.

Well, the stuttering shit clown has reached new lows in my eyes, that will never be exceeded.... I just thought I despised pelosi, hildebeast, adam shitt, etc.

But this sissified twat has worked its way into an honorable mention, no doubt.

The specific question in your title is "

"Anybody think less of this man than me?"​

My specific answer to the comparison you asked for is "no. I hold that man in high regard, and therefore, much higher than you. "

View attachment 533794

Somehow we have denigrated our military from Washington, MacArthur, Patton, Schwarzkopf to this fucking guy. It’s sad to see. And a whole lot concerning.

The specific question in your title is "

"Anybody think less of this man than me?"​

My specific answer to the comparison you asked for is "no. I hold that man in high regard, and therefore, much higher than you. "
What is your basis for such high regard? Politics?

Forum List

Back