Conservatives, do you feel bad about being Counterculture?

Sadly about 50% of American population are Totalitarian Liberals, about 45% are Conservatives, and 5% are Others. Liberal Liberals are part of Others.

You should probably post your definition of a liberal liberal.
Then I’ll probably post why you’re actually a leftist.

Any statistics to show what the weapons were?
usgun-deaths-1999-2016.jpg

You should probably post your definition of a liberal liberal.
Then I’ll probably post why you’re actually a leftist.
I oppose Racism and White Nationalism -- I am Jewish. I oppose guns. I support Welfare.

I oppose Totalitarian Leftist Cancel Culture. I believe that All People are Created Equal.

Totalitarian Liberals own The Education System, Mainstream Media, Social Media. They control who gets hired and who gets fired. All Conservatives have is a little of Fox News, NewsMax, OAN, and a few Alternative Social Media sites. That is tough.

The situation in which Liberal Liberals are is tougher. We represent a small percentage of American Population. We have to depend on Conservative handouts to be heard -- by using Conservative Social Media and Forums.

We stand for Equality and Rights of all people. We believe that The State must ensure well-being of all people.

Hate to break it to ya
You're still a filthy nazi

Most Americans hate those who support Rights of All Humans.

In Canada, people who can not work have good Welfare.
In Canada, people who would not work have good Welfare.
In Canada, people who are serving a life sentence have humane conditions.

Totalitarian Liberals own The Education System, Mainstream Media, Social Media. They control who gets hired and who gets fired. All Conservatives have is a little of Fox News, NewsMax, OAN, and a few Alternative Social Media sites. That is tough.

The situation in which Liberal Liberals are is tougher. We represent a small percentage of American Population. We have to depend on Conservative handouts to be heard -- by using Conservative Social Media and Forums.

We stand for Equality and Rights of all people. We believe that The State must ensure well-being of all people.
Most liberals have disastrous personal lives. They just screw up with such bad personal choices. So when your life sucks so bad, you then through jealousy, try to ruin productive, happy people because that is all that is left

It is as simple as that

Libturds only have group misery as energy

Most Americans hate those who support Rights of All Humans.

In Canada, people who can not work have good Welfare.
In Canada, people who would not work have good Welfare.
In Canada, people who are serving a life sentence have humane conditions.
Are you saying good, productive positive contributors should "support the right" of able body lowlifes becoming a cosigner on our bank accounts?
Does that really make sense to you?
Have you ever noticed how noble lowlife degenerates are when armed with the checkbooks of others...weird huh?

33,000 suicides and homicides per year. Very sad.
How much sadder would it be if people could not defend themselves with police being defunded all across the country? How many more would die?

Most of the gun violence is drug related anyway, but the Left loves an open border with those drugs flowing into the country.

Did you know that close to 200 people a day die of drug overdoses?

Whodathunk that Conservatives would become the counter-culture kool kids and the Liberals would become the establishment douchebags? What a world.
Kids used to rebel against authority, but now kids snuggle up to them as if they were the Hitler youth

Thank you.

I oppose guns. I oppose Racism. I support Welfare. America Was Never Great.

Modern Totalitarian Liberals are much worse then Conservatives! They are Tyrants. They oppose Freedom and Equality!

Liberal Liberals are few and far between.

I'm like 65% conservative and the rest liberal. But it's good to see a liberal that isn't totally blind and sees their own parties extreme side is a terrible thing. I like the old liberals that still loved the country and did things like come up with social security.

Can't say I agree with guns. Guns aren't the problem, our society is. Switzerland has mandatory gun ownership but still has some of the lowest crime and gun crime in all of Europe. But they don't have a extreme and forced diverse society so everyone is more comfortable and calm, they have very high employment rates, very high education rates, great health care system and their country is quite rich. Yet they still have guns and mandatory gun ownership. Our society is the the cause of our problems, not guns. Guns are just inanimate objects.

Racism hasn't been a problem until 18 months ago when the liberals and anti racists made racism an issue. Right now super liberals and anti racists are the most racist people in the country. My dad is still alive and old enough to remember black only drinking fountains, and look now we have had a black president. Our country has rapidly been getting away from racism all on its own but in the past year racism has become a problem again because people force it to be a problem. So by saying your against racism all you're doing is bringing it up and putting it on people's mind. Racism was going away quickly because people weren't paying attention to it anymore. Now that they are it's a issue again.

Welfare is great for people who actually need help or having a tough time. But it should be limited. Welfare should have a 9 month time limit, after that it's reduced by 25% a month till it's gone. Only one person per address should be able to get welfare. If you let you're welfare run till it's out you shouldn't be able to get again for 2 years. Where I go for breakfast every Saturday for 30 years now there is a host there in a wheelchair with no legs and missing a couple fingers, if he can hold down a job for over 20 years then anyone can. Everyone needs help sometimes but people should also have to be made to fend for themselves. America needs to be the understanding and caring, yet stern and strict parent people need. The kind that love you but will spank you when you're bad, the kind that will help you but know at some point you have to be kicked out of the nest and take care of yourself so you'll be stronger and thus make the country stronger by filling it with smart, independent, responsible and strong people.

1) But it's good to see a liberal that isn't totally blind and sees their own parties extreme side is a terrible thing. I like the old liberals that still loved the country and did things like come up with social security.

Can't say I agree with guns. Guns aren't the problem, our society is. Switzerland has mandatory gun ownership but still has some of the lowest crime and gun crime in all of Europe. But they don't have a extreme and forced diverse society so everyone is more comfortable and calm, they have very high employment rates, very high education rates, great health care system and their country is quite rich. Yet they still have guns and mandatory gun ownership. Our society is the the cause of our problems, not guns. Guns are just inanimate objects.

2) Racism hasn't been a problem until 18 months ago when the liberals and anti racists made racism an issue. Right now super liberals and anti racists are the most racist people in the country. My dad is still alive and old enough to remember black only drinking fountains, and look now we have had a black president. Our country has rapidly been getting away from racism all on its own but in the past year racism has become a problem again because people force it to be a problem. So by saying your against racism all you're doing is bringing it up and putting it on people's mind. Racism was going away quickly because people weren't paying attention to it anymore. Now that they are it's a issue again.

Welfare is great for people who actually need help or having a tough time. But it should be limited. Welfare should have a 9 month time limit, after that it's reduced by 25% a month till it's gone. Only one person per address should be able to get welfare. If you let you're welfare run till it's out you shouldn't be able to get again for 2 years. Where I go for breakfast every Saturday for 30 years now there is a host there in a wheelchair with no legs and missing a couple fingers, if he can hold down a job for over 20 years then anyone can. Everyone needs help sometimes but people should also have to be made to fend for themselves. America needs to be the understanding and caring, yet stern and strict parent people need. The kind that love you but will spank you when you're bad, the kind that will help you but know at some point you have to be kicked out of the nest and take care of yourself so you'll be stronger and thus make the country stronger by filling it with smart, independent, responsible and strong people.
1) Liberal Liberals are further from Totalitarian Left then Conservatives.

2) Minorities in general and African Americans in particular do face significant discrimination in USA.

Most of the gun violence is drug related anyway, but the Left loves an open border with those drugs flowing into the country.
Most gun violence is white men killing themselves. Minorities in general and African Americans in particular are used to hardship -- thus they have lower suicide rates.

All suicide victim/perpetrators will suffer for millennia. Christians believe they will suffer eternally.

Forum List

Back