Conservatives call for charges against Biden after Trump indictment

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Now this is the show I've been waiting for. Fire up the popcorn machine.

WASHINGTON — Thursday’s indictment of former President Donald Trump has set a precedent enabling Republican prosecutors to seek criminal charges against President Biden, conservative legal experts told The Post Friday.

“All bets are off. You can expect grand jury indictments of leftist politicians like Biden, [former House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi and [Senate Majority Leader Chuck] Schumer as surely as night follows day,” said Tom Fitton, president of the conservative legal group Judicial Watch.

“You can be sure that there are prosecutors across Florida and Texas right now who are looking for a state law hook into the Biden family,” he added. “And if they’re not, they’re not doing their jobs.”

“Republicans need to learn how to take off the gloves and put on the brass knuckles and break glass jaws — politically and legally, not physically,” Mike Davis, a former chief counsel for nominations on the Senate Judiciary Committee and president of the Article III Project, told The Post.

“If New York can turn a routine settlement of a business dispute seven years ago into a felony, I think our Republican AGs and DAs should get creative,” added Davis, who briefly worked as a federal prosecutor before clerking for Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch. “Two wrongs don’t make it right, but it makes it even.

“You just need probable cause. A grand jury can indict a ham sandwich. We just saw that in New York. And the Bidens actually committed real crimes. These are real crimes that the Bidens committed. There is smoking gun evidence that the Bidens were corruptly and illegally on Chinese and Ukrainian oligarchs’ payrolls.”

Conservatives call for charges against Biden after Trump indictment

Send Trump some more free money to spend on lawyers you silly dupes. We've already seen a certain reluctance among judges and others to not throw away their careers for Trump's sake.
Judges are not politicians nor should they be. However, Soros just about owns the legal system. When that motherhumper dies I'm gonna celebrate. Hope it's soon. Of course, Hillary keeps him supplied with dead babies and adrenochrome.

Judges are not politicians nor should they be. However, Soros just about owns the legal system. When that motherhumper dies I'm gonna celebrate. Hope it's soon. Of course, Hillary keeps him supplied with dead babies and adrenochrome.
Send Trump some more money. Save him from having to spend his own money to fight his own battles.

Send Trump some more money. Save him from having to spend his own money to fight his own battles.

Strange thing that Democrats can't absorb the fact that Trump wants this stuff to go on because it leaves the door open for going after the Bidens, Clintons, Pelossi, Schumer and the rest of the crooked bastards. Tom Fitton brought this up today, Classic example of dumfuks cutting of their noses to spite their faces.

Ah, the sweet tears of fascist losers. So tasty. So soul-nourishing.

Tell us, loser bois, how did all your butthurt raging work out in overturning the election?

What's that? It had no effect? You're just impotent old fasicsts shaking your tiny fists at the sky?

Siucks to be you, losers. Did I mention what sad losers you are? I know I've said it before, but given the magnitude of your loserdom, it bears repeating.

Strange thing that Democrats can't absorb the fact that Trump wants this stuff to go on because it leaves the door open for going after the Bidens, Clintons, Pelossi, Schumer and the rest of the crooked bastards. Tom Fitton brought this up today, Classic example of dumfuks cutting of their noses to spite their faces.
If he thinks anyone is going to sacrifice their careers bringing a bunch of bogus revenge charges against anyone he has not been paying attention and neither have you. Now send him some more money to spend on lawyers who haven't been disbarred yet.

Ah, the sweet tears of fascist losers. So tasty. So soul-nourishing.

Tell us, loser bois, how did all your butthurt raging work out in overturning the election?

What's that? It had no effect? You're just impotent old fasicsts shaking your tiny fists at the sky?

Siucks to be you, losers. Did I mention what sad losers you are? I know I've said it before, but given the magnitude of your loserdom, it bears repeating.
Don't fret, Bud. We're wallowing in our misery with great happiness the past couple days.

Well, for one thing, Texas has Senators and Representatives in Washington. You can look it up. Tom Fitton has many, many liberals in DC ready to flee the country.
Fitton was talking about prosecutors in Texas, not senators and representatives, who can’t prosecute anyone.

Forum List

Back