CSPAN callers unhappy with Trump indictment

Trumps going to be elected president in 2024 I can’t wait to see how far leftists act then. Freedom prevails my friends!

Donald Trump said he’s getting calls from all sorts of Democrats who now support him.

Trumps going to be elected president in 2024 I can’t wait to see how far leftists act then. Freedom prevails my friends!

Donald Trump said he’s getting calls from all sorts of Democrats who now support him.

One side will be eating crow for sure. It has to be the lefties for becoming the worst party in American history after this.

These are people who haven’t seen the evidence or even the charges. So how are they supposed to be taken seriously? They are ignorant by definition
They know that the left has lost every single time...and not one of you today has been able to say what the charges are. You have been lied to, you are ignorant of what is going on. The people who control you will march YOU to the boxcars When you are no longer useful.

They know that the left has lost every single time...and not one of you today has been able to say what the charges are. You have been lied to, you are ignorant of what is going on. The people who control you will march YOU to the boxcars When you are no longer useful.
Yes nobody on the left can say what the charges are nor can anybody on the right. That’s the point. You can’t call them BS if you don’t know what they are. You’re a mindless hack if you do so

They know that the left has lost every single time...and not one of you today has been able to say what the charges are.
That information hasn't been made public yet. You think you're Nostradamus or something? You're not. Shut the fuck up.
You have been lied to, you are ignorant of what is going on.
And you don't seem to know shit about shit. :dunno: And I believe you are attempting to dazzle in complete ignorance of the subject. Is it working?
The people who control you will march YOU to the boxcars When you are no longer useful.
:auiqs.jpg:Go home dad, you're drunk (again).

Forum List

Back