Conservatives call for charges against Biden after Trump indictment

Now this is the show I've been waiting for. Fire up the popcorn machine.

WASHINGTON — Thursday’s indictment of former President Donald Trump has set a precedent enabling Republican prosecutors to seek criminal charges against President Biden, conservative legal experts told The Post Friday.

“All bets are off. You can expect grand jury indictments of leftist politicians like Biden, [former House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi and [Senate Majority Leader Chuck] Schumer as surely as night follows day,” said Tom Fitton, president of the conservative legal group Judicial Watch.

“You can be sure that there are prosecutors across Florida and Texas right now who are looking for a state law hook into the Biden family,” he added. “And if they’re not, they’re not doing their jobs.”

“Republicans need to learn how to take off the gloves and put on the brass knuckles and break glass jaws — politically and legally, not physically,” Mike Davis, a former chief counsel for nominations on the Senate Judiciary Committee and president of the Article III Project, told The Post.

“If New York can turn a routine settlement of a business dispute seven years ago into a felony, I think our Republican AGs and DAs should get creative,” added Davis, who briefly worked as a federal prosecutor before clerking for Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch. “Two wrongs don’t make it right, but it makes it even.

“You just need probable cause. A grand jury can indict a ham sandwich. We just saw that in New York. And the Bidens actually committed real crimes. These are real crimes that the Bidens committed. There is smoking gun evidence that the Bidens were corruptly and illegally on Chinese and Ukrainian oligarchs’ payrolls.”

Excellent.

Democommie Stalinism must be CRUSHED.

TOTALLY, COMPLETELY DESTROYED.

WASHINGTON — Thursday’s indictment of former President Donald Trump has set a precedent enabling Republican prosecutors to seek criminal charges against President Biden, conservative legal experts told The Post Friday.

“All bets are off. You can expect grand jury indictments of leftist politicians like Biden, [former House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi and [Senate Majority Leader Chuck] Schumer as surely as night follows day,” said Tom Fitton, president of the conservative legal group Judicial Watch.

“You can be sure that there are prosecutors across Florida and Texas right now who are looking for a state law hook into the Biden family,” he added. “And if they’re not, they’re not doing their jobs.”

“Republicans need to learn how to take off the gloves and put on the brass knuckles and break glass jaws — politically and legally, not physically,” Mike Davis, a former chief counsel for nominations on the Senate Judiciary Committee and president of the Article III Project, told The Post.

“If New York can turn a routine settlement of a business dispute seven years ago into a felony, I think our Republican AGs and DAs should get creative,” added Davis, who briefly worked as a federal prosecutor before clerking for Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch. “Two wrongs don’t make it right, but it makes it even.

“You just need probable cause. A grand jury can indict a ham sandwich. We just saw that in New York. And the Bidens actually committed real crimes. These are real crimes that the Bidens committed. There is smoking gun evidence that the Bidens were corruptly and illegally on Chinese and Ukrainian oligarchs’ payrolls.”

Of course TFG got himself a criminal indictment, I think Pandora's Box has opened. So many indictments, so little time. The precedent has been set. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Meh, the dems asked for it.....Send them to the poor house with legal fees.

cool.jpg

There is no reason they can't start on sitting dem congress critters and the VP now if there is cause. They are not immune from prosecution like a sitting POTUS is. Tater will have to wait.

About the only way all this might be tamped down a bit is if the charges are dismissed in pre-trial motions and Bragg sued for malicious prosecution but since the judge will be the same one that fined the Trump company I won't hold my breath.

Ah, the sweet tears of fascist losers. So tasty. So soul-nourishing.

Tell us, loser bois, how did all your butthurt raging work out in overturning the election?

What's that? It had no effect? You're just impotent old fasicsts shaking your tiny fists at the sky?

Siucks to be you, losers. Did I mention what sad losers you are? I know I've said it before, but given the magnitude of your loserdom, it bears repeating.

Awwww...poor little buddy. Sorry your transgender Day of Rage party got cancelled. :laughing0301:

The trouble is that Trump filed the paperwork in NY. One state cannot file charges for something that happened in another state. The Joe Biden re-election campaign would love for you to try it. Biden will cruise to re-election.

Meh, the dems asked for it.....Send them to the poor house with legal fees.

View attachment 771741

There is no reason they can't start on sitting dem congress critters and the VP now if there is cause. They are not immune from prosecution like a sitting POTUS is. Tater will have to wait.

About the only way all this might be tamped down a bit is if the charges are dismissed in pre-trial motions and Bragg sued for malicious prosecution but since the judge will be the same one that fined the Trump company I won't hold my breath.

They've been asking for it ever since that pedophile Harry Reid changed the Senate rules and eliminated the 60-vote rule for judicial nominations. The shit they're trying to pull now is going to come back and bite them on the ass, just like Reid's stunt did.

Judges are not politicians nor should they be. However, Soros just about owns the legal system. When that motherhumper dies I'm gonna celebrate. Hope it's soon. Of course, Hillary keeps him supplied with dead babies and adrenochrome.

You are the stupidest piece of garbage that I have ever heard. No one owns the legal system. Shitheads like you should be in a insane asylum.

Well, for one thing, Texas has Senators and Representatives in Washington. You can look it up. Tom Fitton has many, many liberals in DC ready to flee the country.

So what. Texas has no jurisdiction over anyone who lives outside of Texas. They can't bring charges against anyone.

Forum List

Back