Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

How very Christian of you just let them die they deserve it anyway right?
They know the risks. If they die from an overdose, they die in the place they love the most. It's all good.

Last edited:
There is no dollar amount to be put on a person's life. That's why we abolished slavery you know.
We abolished slavery to save the Union.
The thing is it won't cost as much as you think in fact it will be less expensive than repeatedly incarcerating people
To save drug addicts they must be held in a secure treatment facility until they can control their addiction. At this time there are insufficient facilities or resources to do this.

We can deal with a little crime, addiction, and poverty. But now we're being overwhelmed by it. Big difference.
No we are really not crime is up a little but it is still far below the peak of crime in the 90's

Most of what we see going on now is because of the pandemic and it will decrease

Obamacare and other insurance providers do put a maximum price on people's lives. It's called the limits of their health insurance policy.

How much are you willing to spend to help someone that doesn't want to be helped?

irrelevant.

And we are already spending more than enough to help people.

If we stop the useless merry go round of repeated arrests trials and incarcerations and stop wasting time and money we would not only unclog the courts but we would save hundreds of millions of dollars a fraction of which would be enough to offer actual services that would decrease not only drug use but deaths from overdoses.

It worked extremely well in Portugal

Recreational users that get hooked didn't have any 'pain'. They have no excuse.
It's not recreational users that get hooked it's those that are self medicating.

People don't do heroin if pot is enough for their fun.

Don't forget I lived with an addict, I knew dozens of addicts personally and their stories are eerily similar.

irrelevant.

And we are already spending more than enough to help people.

If we stop the useless merry go round of repeated arrests trials and incarcerations and stop wasting time and money we would not only unclog the courts but we would save hundreds of millions of dollars a fraction of which would be enough to offer actual services that would decrease not only drug use but deaths from overdoses.

It worked extremely well in Portugal
I agree that our current efforts are largely misguided.

It's not recreational users that get hooked it's those that are self medicating.

People don't do heroin if pot is enough for their fun.

Don't forget I lived with an addict, I knew dozens of addicts personally and their stories are eerily similar.
I'll defer to the professionals.

"After a far-right Republican state lawmaker claimed there are no hungry people in Minnesota because he hasn't met any, then voted against a free school lunch program, extremely conservative pundit Ben Shapiro, considered a right wing “thought leader,” weighed in, declaring Child Protective Services – not free school lunches – is the solution. school lunches are not going to solve the problem of child hunger at any serious level. Appearing to be reading a question from a supporter [about school lunch] - Shapiro said" Well, If there is a problem of children actually starving that is a child endangerment scenario to which CPS needs to be called - the truth is it does not take that much money to feed a child. I know I have three of them," he added.

Michael O’Brien, MD, a pediatrician, responded to the video of Shapiro and wrote: "The same pundits and activists targeting the LGBTQ community, drag queens, and books — in the name of ‘protecting kids’ — don’t give a damn about childhood hunger."

Now it makes sense....if a child Is having to rely on school lunch....maybe CPS needs to be called and the child removed..that is basically child abuse and if a parent has to rely on government to feed their kid, that child needs to be removed and placed in foster care. Truth of the matter is, no child in this country is hungry, therefore no child in this country needs to have a school provide them with free breakfast or lunch. I believe the Dems are trying to force these lunches on these kids; and using the GMO's in the food to turn these kids into gay CRT transgender Antifa woke mob soldiers.

What makes sense is kicking Republicans in their rear end. Republicans are giving Democrats plenty of ammo for 2024.

With rising inflation, more and more parents will have trouble feeding their children, thanks to government fiscal policy.

Soon we may all be in government food lines.

Rising inflation thanks to big businesses trying to increase their profits.

These people are going to gut parental rights after hypocritically setting themselves up as the champions of parental rights.

They want parental rights only for themselves. Anyone else and to hell with parental rights. Republicans want to indoctrinate children with their hate.

There are levels of addiction.

Most people live quite well with their mild addictions
I don't take much comfort in that.

"As you can see, Americans love to get high. But, while they’re having fun and wasting money, the effect of their behavior on society is the last thing they care about. Of course, they also need to worry about the damages to their health these substances can inflict.

So, that’s a lot of money that could be used more productively. But, it gets worse. Billions more are spent by the government to address the substance-related issues in our nation."

Worse yet American drug users are largely responsible for the social and economic collapse in countries south of the border, which has contributed to the immigration problem. And as noted above, they don't give a rat's ass about it.

Last edited:
The only hungry children in the US are hungry because whoever is taking care of them is willfully neglectful and/or too developmentally disabled to function.

In which case, CPS *should* be notified.

The only hungry children in the US are hungry because whoever is taking care of them is willfully neglectful and/or too developmentally disabled to function.

In which case, CPS *should* be notified.
Most people are hungry, just before dinner. ;)

I myself just felt a hunger pang, which I will soon satisfy with a 'lemon' donut from KwikTrip. :p

I don't take much comfort in that.

"As you can see, Americans love to get high. But, while they’re having fun and wasting money, the effect of their behavior on society is the last thing they care about. Of course, they also need to worry about the damages to their health these substances can inflict.

So, that’s a lot of money that could be used more productively. But, it gets worse. Billions more are spent by the government to address the substance-related issues in our nation."

Worse yet American drug users are largely responsible for the social and economic collapse in countries south of the border, which has contributed to the immigration problem. And as noted above, they don't give a rat's ass about it.
Did you ever think that it's the fact that all these drugs are illegal is actually the problem?

Portugal decriminalized the possession of all drugs while keeping the sale of drugs illegal and the results were nothing short of astounding

Stopping the merry go round circular logic of arresting, trying and jailing people for simple possession freed up the prisons and courts which actually allowed police to focus on the drug dealers and smuggling and a small portion of the money saved was used for diversion and rehab programs that treat addiction like the medical issue it is.

Not only has drug use gone down but so has overdose deaths and crime overall.

I’m not sure you all have considered this. Right now, there has to be an abusive or dangerous environment before CFS can take a child. But if we start to take children for any old reason we can think of.
That already happens. The ONLY reason CPS needs to kidnap children is a parent failing to lick their boots.

Forum List

Back