Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

so you think the CPS is just making things up to go after random people?
I think that CPS is often told exagerrated or false stories by people with an agenda, and that CPS will often exagerrate further because they are taught that parents are the bad guys.
maybe…but you’ll have your day in court

After the punishment of having my kids taken, and the kids' punishment of being put into an abusive foster home.

How about try me for any alleged crime and send me to prison where I can't hurt my kids anymore, if that's what I'm found guilty of?

How many is most? And please give some evidence that most people in poverty are " street drug addicts"
I didn't say that.
And poverty is not possible when there is no economy of scale. Injuries and illness are not poverty those things affected the entire tribe equally there was not any few members of the tribe that suffered more than any others
This cannot be known for certain.

No it's not.

It's forced upon them because there are no other sources of wholesome food in large areas ( the poorest areas) of the country.
Most 'food desert' arguments have little merit. I live in a so-called food desert, right on a bus line that goes past several large supermarkets. It's ten-minute ride.

I didn't say that.

This cannot be known for certain.
right I read hat wrong.

But not all addicts are addicts because of poor moral fiber either.

You never try to think of why people might get addicted to drugs do you?

The fact most addicts have a history of trauma and there is little or no help for these people, another large portion are mentally ill and self medicate because again there is no help available.

My mother was an addict and she OD'd when I was 14 I found out the she was abused by her stepfather and raped multiple times but no one would believe her so she fell into the trap and cycle of abuse and it really wasn't her moral fiber that was the root she gave up hope of ever being heard and getting help.

And truth be told I was better off with her than I was in the foster system

Last edited:

right I read hat wrong.

But not all addicts are addicts because of poor moral fiber either.

You never try to think of why people might get addicted to drugs do you?

The fact most addicts have a history of trauma and there is little or no help for these people, another large portion are mentally ill and self medicate because again there is no help available.

My mother was an addict and she OD'd when I was 14 I found out the she was abused by her stepfather and raped multiple times but no one would believe her so she fell into the trap and cycle of abuse and it really wasn't her moral fiber that was the root she gave up hope of ever being heard and getting help.

And truth be told I was better off with her than I was in the foster system
Addiction is now their biggest problem. The 'cure' for their problems is worse than those problems.

Addiction is now their biggest problem. The 'cure' for their problems is worse than those problems.

No it isn't. Addiction is a medical issue and we need to treat it as such. The first step is keeping people alive.

Perhaps schools should have a course on escaping poverty.
Except schools in the most poverty stricken areas are already sub par and the children in them are cognitively behind those from richer districts. but you don't want to give them more money do you?

No it isn't. Addiction is a medical issue and we need to treat it as such. The first step is keeping people alive.
I think the first thing to do is to shock the addicted community into reality by suspending life-saving interventions. We are enabling addiction by saving them. Let them die for a season until they get the message.

Except schools in the most poverty stricken areas are already sub par and the children in them are cognitively behind those from richer districts. but you don't want to give them more money do you?
And it wasn't the school system or the welfare or foster system that got me out.

In fact if I had relied on those systems I would probably died before I was 25. I got lucky and met a very good man and he wasn't even an American by birth and he gave me a chance and saved my life.

If they reduce crime they will have more money for education. Can't fund both properly.

I think the first thing to do is to shock the addicted community into reality by suspending life-saving interventions. We are enabling addiction by saving them. Let them die for a season until they get the message.
Wrong again. The longer you keep a person from dying the more likely that person will beat their addiction.

Forum List

Back