Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

And it wasn't the school system or the welfare or foster system that got me out.

In fact if I had relied on those systems I would probably died before I was 25. I got lucky and met a very good man and he wasn't even an American by birth and he gave me a chance and saved my life.
I'm glad for you. Others aren't so lucky.

If they reduce crime they will have more money for education. Can't fund both properly.

So now the public is responsible for reducing crime?

Poverty causes crime so you're just riding the merry go round of circular logic.

I did. I was surprised at the depth of feelings that addicts expressed. "It's a place you can only go when high, and you want to go there all the time."
Because it's the only place their pain does not exist.

At what cost?

At any cost.

There is no dollar amount to be put on a person's life. That's why we abolished slavery you know.

The thing is it won't cost as much as you think in fact it will be less expensive than repeatedly incarcerating people

There has always been a black market and the crime that goes with it.

and now you're talking drugs not poverty
We can deal with a little crime, addiction, and poverty. But now we're being overwhelmed by it. Big difference.

At any cost.

There is no dollar amount to be put on a person's life. That's why we abolished slavery you know.

The thing is it won't cost as much as you think in fact it will be less expensive than repeatedly incarcerating people
Obamacare and other insurance providers do put a maximum price on people's lives. It's called the limits of their health insurance policy.

How much are you willing to spend to help someone that doesn't want to be helped?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back