Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

When the school systems collapse and working parents no longer have that "free day care", things will change. That is, if our nation makes it that far into the future (I estimate maybe five years).

I'm doubtful on that last point
Our politicians have proven that they are utterly incapable of taking a long view.

They live and act in 2, 4 or 6 year windows of time and nothing other than getting reelected at the end of one of those windows.

But 20% of our kids are hungry whether you believe it or not.

Kids do go hungry, whether it's 5%, 10%, or 20% depends on who is counting.

So you have to ask yourself, why, in a country with WIC, EBT, and a plethora of other taxpayer funded handouts, as well as private charity organisations who accept hundreds of millions in donations, is that happening?

And why do we need yet another taxpayer funded program to address it?

I would suggest we identify those taxpayer programs that aren't doing their jobs and eliminate them. Then you can fund school lunches if you think that is the answer.

"After a far-right Republican state lawmaker claimed there are no hungry people in Minnesota because he hasn't met any, then voted against a free school lunch program, extremely conservative pundit Ben Shapiro, considered a right wing “thought leader,” weighed in, declaring Child Protective Services – not free school lunches – is the solution. school lunches are not going to solve the problem of child hunger at any serious level. Appearing to be reading a question from a supporter [about school lunch] - Shapiro said" Well, If there is a problem of children actually starving that is a child endangerment scenario to which CPS needs to be called - the truth is it does not take that much money to feed a child. I know I have three of them," he added.

Michael O’Brien, MD, a pediatrician, responded to the video of Shapiro and wrote: "The same pundits and activists targeting the LGBTQ community, drag queens, and books — in the name of ‘protecting kids’ — don’t give a damn about childhood hunger."

Now it makes sense....if a child Is having to rely on school lunch....maybe CPS needs to be called and the child removed..that is basically child abuse and if a parent has to rely on government to feed their kid, that child needs to be removed and placed in foster care. Truth of the matter is, no child in this country is hungry, therefore no child in this country needs to have a school provide them with free breakfast or lunch. I believe the Dems are trying to force these lunches on these kids; and using the GMO's in the food to turn these kids into gay CRT transgender Antifa woke mob soldiers.
Illegal immigrants, then demand they be given the right to vote.

George Carlin had these 'christians" figured out, 25 years ago.................

“Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to 9 months. After that, they don’t wanna know about you. They don’t wanna hear from you. No nothing! No neonatal care, no daycare, no Head Start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you’re pre-born, you’re fine, if you’re preschool, you’re fucked.”
Sounds like Carlin thought kids should be turned over to the state as soon as they are born.

But when business does bad, it's bail them out time.
That is a sad fact, we just bailed out another bank. Parents should be feeding their kids and that is a responsibility that should realize when they sleep with others, however we also know many people are not responsible.

I have bigger issues with the government bailing out selective businesses than I do with feeding innocent children that have bad parents.

None of it either way is the fault of the child.

You though, you want to punish the kid because of the choices their parents made.
Most kids don't know that they are poor, unless someone educates them.

That is a sad fact, we just bailed out another bank. Parents should be feeding their kids and that is a responsibility that should realize when they sleep with others, however we also know many people are not responsible.

I have bigger issues with the government bailing out selective businesses than I do with feeding innocent children that have bad parents.

I'm generalizing here but Capitalism = feeding kids bad. Capitalism = giving corporations billions, good.

Why? Food banks are already available to needy folks. The family could have accessed a food bank without having the food bank call them....Unless, of course, they were unable or refusing to go and get food in which case CPS might be a better choice.
The poor are often grossly overweight because of all the food aid out there.

Yes because everyone who is born into poverty has junkies for parents right?

You don't understand the psychological effects of poverty.

Are you really that naïve to believe that a child born into poverty has the same chances as some middle class kid in the suburbs?
If he or she can get a job they have a chance. A job can change everything.

And did i say otherwise?

Why are you making shit up and arguing as if I said it?

I said you people think that being born into poverty is some sort of moral failing and yo don't realize the effects of crushing poverty on children.

People born into that kind of poverty do not have the same chances to succeed and if they don't succeed it isn't because of some moral failing.
Moral failing lies at the root of poverty.

No green vegetables.

What Is the Nutrition Profile of Chlorophyll?​

"Chlorophyll is a green pigment found in pretty much all plants. It’s needed for the process of photosynthesis, which converts sunshine into energy. In some ways, chlorophyll is analogous to blood, and it’s actually very similar in structure to the hemoglobin found in human blood. Chlorophyll pigment by itself doesn’t contain any nutrients aside from magnesium, although liquid extracts of chlorophyll have very healthy nutritional profiles."

There are better sources of magnesium.

Kids do go hungry, whether it's 5%, 10%, or 20% depends on who is counting.

So you have to ask yourself, why, in a country with WIC, EBT, and a plethora of other taxpayer funded handouts, as well as private charity organisations who accept hundreds of millions in donations, is that happening?

And why do we need yet another taxpayer funded program to address it?

I would suggest we identify those taxpayer programs that aren't doing their jobs and eliminate them. Then you can fund school lunches if you think that is the answer.
The poor are overfed in America.

Tell me what do you think will happen if people call CPS for on this issue?

An already barely funded system will have to be expanded and not a single republican will want to fund it.
I am assuming that you are referring to Child Protective Services (CPS). Another good idea that is mismanaged by big government. As a conservative republican, I would rather cut the unaffordable waste, corruption, and mismanagement within the agency before just throwing more money at it, which is what the DEMONRATS will continue to do.

What Is the Nutrition Profile of Chlorophyll?​

"Chlorophyll is a green pigment found in pretty much all plants. It’s needed for the process of photosynthesis, which converts sunshine into energy. In some ways, chlorophyll is analogous to blood, and it’s actually very similar in structure to the hemoglobin found in human blood. Chlorophyll pigment by itself doesn’t contain any nutrients aside from magnesium, although liquid extracts of chlorophyll have very healthy nutritional profiles."

There are better sources of magnesium.
So you're not for a balanced diet but a diet filled with red meat and starches?
Part of the primary purpose of vegitables is that they contain vitamins and minerals as well as roughage to help keep our colon healthy.

So you're not for a balanced diet but a diet filled with red meat and starches?
Part of the primary purpose of vegitables is that they contain vitamins and minerals as well as roughage to help keep our colon healthy.
Why didn't you just say "vegetables". Green vegetables are overrated and expensive. They are promoted by the USDA more to benefit farmers and the economy than consumers. And of course, nutritionists and dieticians fall in line. People here aren't undernourished, they're malnourished. They eat too much, too fast, and too often. Food is actually America's 'drug of choice'. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back