Conservative hero Ben Carson: 'I am proud of the president'

Carla Danger just making up posts to argue against. This thread doesn't even show up on the list for me and until she "quoted" me in it (made up a post or pulled it from another UNRELATED thread) I never even knew this thread existed because I have it's author on ignore.

I reported your stupid ass to the mods for making up/altering posts.

OMG, as much as I like Ben Carson if that is what he really believes then I am not going to vote for him.

Obama and Sony stood up to NK? Really? It has pretty well been shown it was NOT NK. Once again the FBI gave Obama bad info and he ran with it as he likes to do. He is like a bully who picks on the little weak boy because there really isn't much they are going to do. I'll bet he even knew that it wasn't NK.

Carson might just be kissing hinny trying to seem open minded.

Thank you very much, Freewill. You just proved the point of the OP.

Thank you.

Oh, and fake Rabbi: go fuck yourself, again, and again, and again.

:D

My my you folks are narcissists. The OP is implying that just because Carson said he was proud of the President then he was toast. That is not the case with me, i pointed out exactly why Carson was wrong to be proud and if Carson doesn't check his facts any better then he obviously did then he isn't the man I thought he was.

Well, based on the horrible vitriol shot at Chris Christie during the photo op he had with Pres. Obama during Hurricane Sandy, are we supposed to expect otherwise from RWNJs? Really?

Carla Danger just making up posts to argue against. This thread doesn't even show up on the list for me and until she "quoted" me in it (made up a post or pulled it from another UNRELATED thread) I never even knew this thread existed because I have it's author on ignore.

No, the quote is real, you old fuck:

Who s fucking side is Christie on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I quote:

He's eyeballing 2006.

2016?

He won't get my support at this rate.

A bullshit speech at the convention and now a Xmas gift from Obama for his reelection effort?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

That is EXACTLY how Carla quoted YOU. She never said that that quote was from this thread. She used your quote to bolster the point of the OP, namely that anyone who even shows the slightest of friendliness toward our President is then treated like the "enemy" from within the GOP. YOUR posting on that other thread proves that very point. And she is allowed to quote material from other threads, that is not forbidden in USMB.

So, no, she did not alter your posting, not even one little bit, you stupid fuck.

And yes, you are indeed a stupid fuck. Wake up and get a life.

Thank you for shopping at Walmart.

OMG, as much as I like Ben Carson if that is what he really believes then I am not going to vote for him.

Obama and Sony stood up to NK? Really? It has pretty well been shown it was NOT NK. Once again the FBI gave Obama bad info and he ran with it as he likes to do. He is like a bully who picks on the little weak boy because there really isn't much they are going to do. I'll bet he even knew that it wasn't NK.

Thank you.

My my you folks are narcissists. The OP is implying that just because Carson said he was proud of the President then he was toast. That is not the case with me, i pointed out exactly why Carson was wrong to be proud and if Carson doesn't check his facts any better then he obviously did then he isn't the man I thought he was.

Well, based on the horrible vitriol shot at Chris Christie during the photo op he had with Pres. Obama during Hurricane Sandy, are we supposed to expect otherwise from RWNJs? Really?

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't take a shot at anyone other then Carson.

I quote:

He's eyeballing 2006.

2016?

A bullshit speech at the convention and now a Xmas gift from Obama for his reelection effort?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

That is EXACTLY how Carla quoted YOU. She never said that that quote was from this thread. She used your quote to bolster the point of the OP, namely that anyone who even shows the slightest of friendliness toward our President is then treated like the "enemy" from within the GOP. YOUR posting on that other thread proves that very point. And she is allowed to quote material from other threads, that is not forbidden in USMB.

So, no, she did not alter your posting, not even one little bit, you stupid fuck.

This thread is about BEN CARSON.

Is that quote about BEN CARSON?

Stupid fucking hacks all gotta stick together don't ya?

And it didn't bolster anything dumbass. I have given the president props myself for something well done. Context is important and that quote is not in context to this thread. Nor does it belong in this thread.

Last edited:

I quote:

He's eyeballing 2006.

2016?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

lol. you have no idea.

I quote:

He's eyeballing 2006.

2016?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

lol. you have no idea.
Sure I do.

Liberals have to lie, steal & cheat to get what they want. Twist the truth. Make shit up. Take things out of context..... etc

Pulling my posts from another topic about another individual and trying to apply it to something else is par for the course I suppose

The trouble with the radical left is that they operate on hatred and anger so they assume everyone else does. Did anyone ever see a left wing candidate or pundit ever say anything positive about Bush or even Reagan? Carson said he appreciates how the president handled the N.K. hacking incident and that's fine.

Republicans tend to be more respectful of the OFFICE of the presidency, certainly more so than the democrats when a Republican is president.

You don't really want to go there, now do you?

Really?

I am laughing the hardest I have in quite a while.
People laugh at what they dont understand. This is why you laugh a lot.
No. I laugh at idiots, and fools like you and birddog give me plenty laughs per day. Carry on.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Proof positive liberals can never be happy. A conservative agreeing with your liar in chief, and you still complain.

No. I laugh at idiots, and fools like you and birddog give me plenty laughs per day. Carry on.

Try looking in the mirror. You might die laughing.

I might die laughing looking at your avatar. He thinks those glasses make him look smart. LOL!

grumpy-cat-pouting-perry.jpg

Perfect pic for "caption this."
My caption would be: "Look at Rick...he's pissed those wetbacks are gonna vote for us...suckers!"

that word that you wrote explains this statistic:

Election 2012, Latino vote:

Obama 71%
Romney 26%
others: 3%

Please, by all means, keep doing what you are doing, it is working really well. For the Democratic Party, that is....
OBABBLE and the LIBTARDS believe that word...I was merely quoting..you nazi shitbird.

Thank you.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't take a shot at anyone other then Carson.

That's exactly the point.

Thank you!

Republicans tend to be more respectful of the OFFICE of the presidency, certainly more so than the democrats when a Republican is president.

Really?

Proof positive liberals can never be happy. A conservative agreeing with your liar in chief, and you still complain.

And again, you prove the point of the OP. Thank you.

I might die laughing looking at your avatar. He thinks those glasses make him look smart. LOL!

My caption would be: "Look at Rick...he's pissed those wetbacks are gonna vote for us...suckers!"

Obama 71%
Romney 26%

Please, by all means, keep doing what you are doing, it is working really well. For the Democratic Party, that is....
OBABBLE and the LIBTARDS believe that word...I was merely quoting..you nazi shitbird.

No we don't. It's a bigoted perjorative. Nice try, asswipe.

Really?

They're a little slow this morning. Maybe they just need some coffee???

:whip:

Obama 71%
Romney 26%

No we don't. It's a bigoted perjorative. Nice try, asswipe.
Yes you do. It's a Libtard perjorative. Nice lie nazi shitbird.

Really?

They're a little slow this morning. Maybe they just need some coffee???

:whip:

The natives are restless!!!

Thank you.

Thank you!

Oh I see your point. Because democrats stand with Obama regardless of what he says or done you expect everyone to share that idiotic position. Not me. If someone says something stupid I think they need called on it. It has nothing to do with him saying he was proud of Obama. It has everything to do with him not knowing the facts. Which we DON'T need another POTUS who speaks first and learns later.

Now we need to get some photos of the two together. :p

christieobama2012-wide.jpg

nj1.jpg

1684086501.jpg

rick-perry.jpg
So, Republicans are supposed to punch him in his face or something?
If it was legal and most of their base was okay with it then yes, I'm sure they would.

Sure they would, what a bunch of fuckin liberal bull shit. You idiots screamed and cried about the TeaParty being dangerous and violent.

Then a couple days after a bunch of left wing nuts chant about killing cops, you liberals kill two police officers and then are outraged when the cops protest about a mayor. Get a grip.

Thank you.

Thank you!

Oh I see your point. Because democrats stand with Obama regardless of what he says or done you expect everyone to share that idiotic position. Not me. If someone says something stupid I think they need called on it. It has nothing to do with him saying he was proud of Obama. It has everything to do with him not knowing the facts. Which we DON'T need another POTUS who speaks first and learns later.
Only, that's not the case. I'm not in agreement with Obama over Guantanamo or over abortion. I just don't launch into a hate-filled tirade just because I'm unhappy with him over these two things. I know many libs who have a bone to pick with Obama over a number of things. Care to try again?

Forum List

Back