Conservative author Milo Yiannopoulos vows to ‘DESTROY’ Republican Party

Scene from this weekend. What say you?

No pray for the GOP to go back to faith and family values. It used to be the two parties pushed each other to deliver better government, I would like a return to that.

They never believed in faith and family. Why should anyone want them to go back to lying to everyone? They've showed us who they really are. Accept that as the truth of so-called "conservatives".

Ronnie1 believed. Things were different before the 90s. Not sure what happened to change it all I did was work and sleep back then lost touch with everything else for a while.

Ahh, we're back to St. Ronnie of the RKO, are we?

Scene from this weekend. What say you?

No pray for the GOP to go back to faith and family values. It used to be the two parties pushed each other to deliver better government, I would like a return to that.

They never believed in faith and family. Why should anyone want them to go back to lying to everyone? They've showed us who they really are. Accept that as the truth of so-called "conservatives".

Ronnie1 believed. Things were different before the 90s. Not sure what happened to change it all I did was work and sleep back then lost touch with everything else for a while.

Ahh, we're back to St. Ronnie of the RKO, are we?

I worked for him cross isle appointment. He also hired my dad. Good years. Of course I am a technocrat not policy maker. Both sides cooperated pretty well back then.

I agree. The Republican Party is helping Democrats destroy the country and steal elections. Help Milo destroy it.
He later followed up criticism of the Republican Party by promising to dedicate the rest of his life to its “destruction.”

In other Parler messages sent out Friday evening, Yiannopoulos called Trump’s Supreme Court nominations “pointless” and said he “lost everything” supporting the Republican and now feels “utterly betrayed.”

“I will have vengeance,” he wrote.

"Conservative author Milo Yiannopoulos vows to ‘DESTROY’ Republican Party"
YES...please do Milo...I'm right there with you...I hate the Republican Party...I always have.
It's time for the White Nationalist Party to blossom and take shape.

Q. What requirements are needed to join your White Nationalist Party?

[Seems the Republican Party has adopted White Nationalism, and anyone who speaks for equal rights and equal opportunities for all US Citizens have been labeled RINO's or worse.]

A. A flour sack for a hat with MAGA colored with a red crayon on the it; a white robe along with a copy of Mein Kempf in their right hand, and the Stars and Bars held on a pole in their left hand.
iaries
I agree. The Republican Party is helping Democrats destroy the country and steal elections. Help Milo destroy it.
He later followed up criticism of the Republican Party by promising to dedicate the rest of his life to its “destruction.”

In other Parler messages sent out Friday evening, Yiannopoulos called Trump’s Supreme Court nominations “pointless” and said he “lost everything” supporting the Republican and now feels “utterly betrayed.”

“I will have vengeance,” he wrote.

"Conservative author Milo Yiannopoulos vows to ‘DESTROY’ Republican Party"
YES...please do Milo...I'm right there with you...I hate the Republican Party...I always have.
It's time for the White Nationalist Party to blossom and take shape.

Q. What requirements are needed to join your White Nationalist Party?

[Seems the Republican Party has adopted White Nationalism, and anyone who speaks for equal rights and equal opportunities for all US Citizens have been labeled RINO's or worse.]

A. A flour sack for a hat with MAGA colored with a red crayon on the it; a white robe along with a copy of Mein Kempf in their right hand, and the Stars and Bars held on a pole in their their hand.
Actually..it's more likely to be a copy of The Turner Diaries and wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Look for Pepe...and Q-bert shyte.
Hitler and the Nazi's are passe.

You could talk us out of it by showing us how being kind and companionate toward dark people has benefitted core Americans?
Of course we all know you can't do that but I'd love to hear what you come up with....GO!

"Dark" people ARE core Americans, IDIOT!

Some are...most are not.

If there is anybody that is NOT a core American, it's you and people with similar political beliefs!

Forum List

Back