How to destroy a conservative party, by the GOP geniuses at Turning Point USA

Doesn't change the fact that the knee-jerk reaction of all those "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) running the congress was to grow The State at an alarmingly quick rate.

It sure as hell does change the validity of your comparison.

I don't, and I wasn't.

I'm sorry that you're confused, but it's not my problem, bro.
Well you just described Democrats to a tee.....

4v93jk.jpg

It sure as hell does change the validity of your comparison.
No it doesn't....They spent more on the welfare state and other equally wasteful leftist ephemera as well.

Had they stuck to what are supposed to be allegedly "conservative" principles, it was compellingly arguable that the the event in question was a result of too large and meddlesome a State, not one that was too small.....But no, they used failure of The State to argue in favor of giving it more power and money, like the controlled opposition collaborators that they are.

I still don't entirely understand what makes somebody a RINO, so I don't know. I understand the acronym and that's about it. Is anybody not with Trump a RINO?
Moderate and any conservative democrats have been muted from their own party. Thus, RINOS a given name to a percentage of politicians in the Republican Party help to keep us moving leftward.

I'm more talking when Republicans have the house.

And without Trump you wouldn't have them either.
Zero truth to that. Any Republican president is going to put up a conservative judge if they want them confirmed by a Republican Senate, just like any Democratic president will put up a leftist judge. Bush put John Roberts and Samuel Alito on the court. Bush Sr put Clarence Thomas on the court. If a different Republican had been president it stands to reason they would have nominated similar justices to Trump. The conservative majority did not exclusively rest with Trump and Trump alone.

But you can thank Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski for the three Trump did nominate because without them collectively they would have been toast.

I think you're confused.

This is a battle between RINOs that have sold us out to the Democrats and normal Americans.

The Democrats are nothing but agents of chaos and sabotage.

Let's all pull another fire-alarm, shall we?

You are the o0ne who is fascist plain and simple.

This is a battle between fascist Republicans and ordinary Americans. We are where Germany was when Adolph Hitler rose to power.

The Republicans are Nazis who want to impose their will on us. They want to ensure that they cannot be voted out of office.

We need to pull a fire alarm because the future of our democracy is under assault from Republicans.

Moderate and any conservative democrats have been muted from their own party. Thus, RINOS a given name to a percentage of politicians in the Republican Party help to keep us moving leftward.

They have not. Democrats had a 10 seat majority and they largely compromised with liberals.

This is a battle between fascist Republicans and ordinary Americans. We are where Germany was when Adolph Hitler rose to power.

The Republicans are Nazis who want to impose their will on us. They want to ensure that they cannot be voted out of office.

We need to pull a fire alarm because the future of our democracy is under assault from Republicans.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to break the law because of all of the imaginary Republican terrorist that only exist in your mind.

Gotcha.

F0M5IJ~1.JPG

Last edited:

Leftists are the fascists doofus everyone knows that.

K...o...o...k

Forum List

Back