Conservative author Milo Yiannopoulos vows to ‘DESTROY’ Republican Party

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I agree. The Republican Party is helping Democrats destroy the country and steal elections. Help Milo destroy it.
He later followed up criticism of the Republican Party by promising to dedicate the rest of his life to its “destruction.”

In other Parler messages sent out Friday evening, Yiannopoulos called Trump’s Supreme Court nominations “pointless” and said he “lost everything” supporting the Republican and now feels “utterly betrayed.”

“I will have vengeance,” he wrote.

I agree. The Republican Party is helping Democrats destroy the country and steal elections. Help Milo destroy it.
He later followed up criticism of the Republican Party by promising to dedicate the rest of his life to its “destruction.”

In other Parler messages sent out Friday evening, Yiannopoulos called Trump’s Supreme Court nominations “pointless” and said he “lost everything” supporting the Republican and now feels “utterly betrayed.”

you agree--I agree you are a dumbass-----the Dems/etc are destroying the country

you are dumbfucks--the Dems are for criminals and open borders--DUH= idiocy

"Conservative author Milo Yiannopoulos vows to ‘DESTROY’ Republican Party"
YES...please do Milo...I'm right there with you...I hate the Republican Party...I always have.
It's time for the White Nationalist Party to blossom and take shape.

Milo is a propped up nobody. A wholly created persona from Bannon and Robert Mercer. Pretty brutal statement from the multi-billionaire who had no further use for Milo's idiocy.

Is Milo going to treat the GOP like he did his own career then?

YES...please do Milo...I'm right there with you...I hate the Republican Party...I always have.
I understand that they are quite big..on the prison yard!~

1607808126476.png

Attachments

• 1607808046558.png
    1607808046558.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Q. What requirements are needed to join your White Nationalist Party?

[Seems the Republican Party has adopted White Nationalism, and anyone who speaks for equal rights and equal opportunities for all US Citizens have been labeled RINO's or worse.]

A. A flour sack for a hat with MAGA colored with a red crayon on the it; a white robe along with a copy of Mein Kempf in their right hand, and the Stars and Bars held on a pole in their left hand.

iaries

[Seems the Republican Party has adopted White Nationalism, and anyone who speaks for equal rights and equal opportunities for all US Citizens have been labeled RINO's or worse.]

A. A flour sack for a hat with MAGA colored with a red crayon on the it; a white robe along with a copy of Mein Kempf in their right hand, and the Stars and Bars held on a pole in their their hand.
Actually..it's more likely to be a copy of The Turner Diaries and wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Look for Pepe...and Q-bert shyte.
Hitler and the Nazi's are passe.

A. A flour sack for a hat with MAGA colored with a red crayon on the it; a white robe along with a copy of Mein Kempf in their right hand, and the Stars and Bars held on a pole in their left hand.
adopted white nationalism !!!!!!!????????? hahhahahahah
you people are fked in the head
no white nationalism/supremacy/police brutality/etc

Too late, Trump is already doing it....

Too late, Trump is already doing it....
Is that why Reps picked up over a dozen seats in the House, Governorships, and State Legislatures..........and will keep control of the Senate?

Forum List

Back