Conservative author Milo Yiannopoulos vows to ‘DESTROY’ Republican Party

Too late, Trump is already doing it....
Is that why Reps picked up over a dozen seats in the House, Governorships, and State Legislatures..........and will keep control of the Senate?
In this, we agree...the Republicans had a pretty good election..Biden had zero coat-tails...and you picked up some seats in the House and at the State levels.

Trump and his fan-boys and girls, now they had a rough election..but most of the republican party apparatchiks are feeling that sense of relief you get when you are constipated for..well..years..and finally took a huge Trump..errr...I mean dump..yeah..dump!

I agree. The Republican Party is helping Democrats destroy the country and steal elections. Help Milo destroy it.
He later followed up criticism of the Republican Party by promising to dedicate the rest of his life to its “destruction.”

In other Parler messages sent out Friday evening, Yiannopoulos called Trump’s Supreme Court nominations “pointless” and said he “lost everything” supporting the Republican and now feels “utterly betrayed.”

“I will have vengeance,” he wrote.
He's to late...Trump already did that.

I agree. The Republican Party is helping Democrats destroy the country and steal elections. Help Milo destroy it.
He later followed up criticism of the Republican Party by promising to dedicate the rest of his life to its “destruction.”

In other Parler messages sent out Friday evening, Yiannopoulos called Trump’s Supreme Court nominations “pointless” and said he “lost everything” supporting the Republican and now feels “utterly betrayed.”

"Conservative author Milo Yiannopoulos vows to ‘DESTROY’ Republican Party"
YES...please do Milo...I'm right there with you...I hate the Republican Party...I always have.
It's time for the White Nationalist Party to blossom and take shape.

Q. What requirements are needed to join your White Nationalist Party?

[Seems the Republican Party has adopted White Nationalism, and anyone who speaks for equal rights and equal opportunities for all US Citizens have been labeled RINO's or worse.]

A. A flour sack for a hat with MAGA colored with a red crayon on the it; a white robe along with a copy of Mein Kempf in their right hand, and the Stars and Bars held on a pole in their left hand.
iaries

YES...please do Milo...I'm right there with you...I hate the Republican Party...I always have.

[Seems the Republican Party has adopted White Nationalism, and anyone who speaks for equal rights and equal opportunities for all US Citizens have been labeled RINO's or worse.]

A. A flour sack for a hat with MAGA colored with a red crayon on the it; a white robe along with a copy of Mein Kempf in their right hand, and the Stars and Bars held on a pole in their their hand.
Actually..it's more likely to be a copy of The Turner Diaries and wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Look for Pepe...and Q-bert shyte.
Hitler and the Nazi's are passe.

You could talk us out of it by showing us how being kind and companionate toward dark people has benefitted core Americans?
Of course we all know you can't do that but I'd love to hear what you come up with....GO!

iaries

A. A flour sack for a hat with MAGA colored with a red crayon on the it; a white robe along with a copy of Mein Kempf in their right hand, and the Stars and Bars held on a pole in their their hand.
Actually..it's more likely to be a copy of The Turner Diaries and wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Look for Pepe...and Q-bert shyte.

Wow, I don't understand how and why neo Nazis have generated such hate. Is it fear that motivates White Nationalists? It seems that the hate and fear rhetoric in Trump's speeches have motivated them.

:popcorn:

neo Nazis have generated such hate. Is it fear that motivates White Nationalists

Neo Nazis and White Nationalist like those racist facts and statistics that make you piss your pink panties....

• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
• In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

Is that why Reps picked up over a dozen seats in the House, Governorships, and State Legislatures..........and will keep control of the Senate?

Nope. The fact that the entire Rumpian hallucination about "election fraud" is a complete crock of bullshit, is why that happened.

Wow, poor Milo has butt hurt to the extreme!

Someone get that man some K-Y jelly quick!!!

A. A flour sack for a hat with MAGA colored with a red crayon on the it; a white robe along with a copy of Mein Kempf in their right hand, and the Stars and Bars held on a pole in their left hand.
iaries

You could talk us out of it by showing us how being kind and companionate toward dark people has benefitted core Americans?
Of course we all know you can't do that but I'd love to hear what you come up with....GO!

"Dark" people ARE core Americans, IDIOT!

The GOP's most prominent twink finally let's us know he's not relative anymore...
He does serve one useful purpose:

He brings out the left's homophobia.
Where is it at if it is brought out?
Out in the open where you can't deny it.
You think twink is a slur, my you skaters are overly sensitive..
If it's not a slur, you won't mind going into your nearest gay bar and saying, "Hey, where all my twinks at?"

LOL! Just kidding. You wouldn't dare.

Nope. The fact that the entire Rumpian hallucination about "election fraud" is a complete crock of bullshit, is why that happened.
So, your logic is the Republican party has been destroyed by Trump because of the Republican gains nationally, and that is proven because there was no election fraud. :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

So, your logic is the Republican party has been destroyed by Trump because of the Republican gains nationally, and that is proven because there was no election fraud. :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

I've never even made the case that "the Republican Party has been destroyed". That's the subject in the OP. Actually I just made the opposite argument.

Might want to go learn how to read. And when I say "might want to", I already know you don't literally want to, but if you did you'd look maybe like less of a dimbulb.

I've never even made the case that "the Republican Party has been destroyed". That's the subject in the OP. Actually I just made the opposite argument.

Might want to go learn how to read. And when I say "might want to", I already know you don't literally want to, but if you did you'd look maybe like less of a dimbulb.
You clearly said the "entire Rumpian hallucination about election fraud" is why Republican gains happened.

I think it is YOU who needs to learn how to read.

Biden won though. And Democrats still control the House.

In reality land, not long ago it was Democrats prancing around in Klan robes to protest Sessions. You folks are either extremely ignorant or just full of shit.

Too late Trump got there first.

Milo is late to the party destruction. Donald done did that.

He's to late...Trump already did that.

Too late Trump got there first.

By garnering 74 million votes from core Americans?

Forum List

Back