Consequence Culture - Gina Carano, Colin Kaepernick, The Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda

Damn you’re stupid. Michael Brown attacked a cop and tried to steal his gun. And he never had his hands up dumbfuck. Per eyewitnesses. Most of whom were black.

Actually, most of the eyewitnesses said he had his hands up.

Georgie boy Floyd had enough Fentanyl in his system to drop more than one man. He was dead already. The medical examiners said drug overdose.

Nope. They ruled it a homicide.

Breonna Taylor was harboring known drug dealers. Bad things tend to happen when you do that. Keep eating the bullshit, your Dem leaders just laugh as you repeat the talking points.

The drug dealer they were looking for didn't live there, and they already had him in custody.

Certainly no reason to go kicking down the door at 1 AM and shooting up the place.

I love shoving your face in your bullshit. Discovery would have buried Kraperlimpdick. He REFUSED two contract offers (Baltimore and Denver) Meaning you don’t get to cry collusion. The NFL settled (and for a LOT less than Kraperlimpdick wanted) because the idiot woulda have just kept appealing and it would have cost more to carry on the court cases than they paid the crybaby.

Point was, THEY did settle, probably because they would have found collusion.

Kaepernick had a contract with the 49ers set to pay him $12 million. John Elway’s Broncos needed a quarterback and were willing to trade for Kaepernick, but they didn’t want to pay him $12 million. John said he’d go through with the trade if he only had to pay Kaepernick $7 million. The 49ers didn’t want to subsidize the Broncos and Kaep didn’t want to take a $5 million pay cut.

It made zero sense for him to take the contract at the time.
Probably. SO you have nothing. Sure, the NFL “colluded” so a no talent hack could turn down contracts and make an ass of himself. And no, the eyewitnesses did not say Brown had his hands up liar. Your pathetic excuses are just that. Pathetic.

The OP is based on a false premise. The people named in the OP (and many many more both people and corporations) received their income from the general public; the people. Not just any arbitrary political division. And to the extent they were "cancelled" it was by that public who simply stopped buying their product. Simple, you piss people off; they stop buying what you're selling. Has nothing to do with politics and in fact our whole political system operates on the same basic principle: piss off the voters-they don't vote for you. Just part of the American way.

Okay, we were talking about Gina Carano- who gets her income from the general public and was cancelled after she said racist and transphobic garbage.
So? Her employers wished to avoid a negative reaction from the public which buys the product and decides for itself what is/is not racist or transphobic garbage. Much like Kaepernick and the NFL or Hanoi Jane Fonda and Hollywood producers.

I don't see anything racist or transphobic there. And I agree with her about the face diapers. And it is a fact that people were turning other people in during Nazi Germany. They are even doing that now in the US and reporting people for not wearing a face diaper.
Joey is fine with that. Joey wants your children to inform on you if you say or do anything "wrong".

Here's the difference between you and me:

I do not believe in God. I can allow for the possibility of some "higher power", but I suspect I'll go to my grave never knowing who or what that is. I don't begrudge anyone their religious beliefs. I'm intelligent enough to understand that faith plays a large role in the lives of many, and that's perfectly okay. Why would I have a problem with that?

You, on the other hand, are so juvenile and immature that you can't even allow yourself to respect the fact that someone believes differently than you and, as a result, you mock them.

You're nothing but an ignorant child...

No, not ignorant...Joey is absolutely pure and undiluted evil. Evil on the level of Beria, or Vasily Blohkin, or Reinhard Heydrich.

You are an idiot........I listed her awards and wealth created long after 1972...........her greatest money making movies happened after taking the photo with the mass murdering communists, you dishonest piece of shit....

And her career was over by 1981 because her brand name had become toxic. Everyone was happy to be out of Vietnam, but no one was willing to forgive "Hanoi Jane".

Shit, they were still dragging her up in 2004 when John Kerry Ran for president.

Again, you didn't read the post........
She never mentioned "conservative" in her tweet, you lying sack of shit.......how about you quote exactly what she said....so people who don't know what she said can see what a dishonest asshole you are...
Compose yourself. You appear thoroughly flustered, Peaches.

The fired actress shared a post that read: "Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors... even by children." You can easily find confirmations from numerous sources if you want to.

Of course, we know what the Nazis did, regardless of her exculpatory nonsense.

Where in that was the word "conservative," you idiot? She stated what happened....how is it anti-semitic? You idiot.

You are an idiot........I listed her awards and wealth created long after 1972...........her greatest money making movies happened after taking the photo with the mass murdering communists, you dishonest piece of shit....

And her career was over by 1981 because her brand name had become toxic. Everyone was happy to be out of Vietnam, but no one was willing to forgive "Hanoi Jane".

Shit, they were still dragging her up in 2004 when John Kerry Ran for president.

You are an idiot.........you just pull stuff out of your ass and think we won't call you on it...

From wikipedia...

In 1980, Fonda starred in 9 to 5 with Lily Tomlin and Dolly Parton. The film was a huge critical and box office success, becoming the second highest-grossing release of the year.[42] Fonda had long wanted to work with her father, hoping it would help their strained relationship.[35] She achieved this goal when she purchased the screen rights to the play On Golden Pond, specifically for her father and her.[43] The father-daughter rift depicted on screen closely paralleled the real-life relationship between the two Fondas; they eventually became the first father-daughter duo to earn Oscar nominations (Jane earned her first Best Supporting Actress Oscar nomination) for their roles in the same film. On Golden Pond, which also starred four-time Oscar winner Katharine Hepburn, brought Henry Fonda his only Academy Award for Best Actor, which Jane accepted on his behalf, as he was ill and could not leave home. He died five months later.[35]

Fonda continued to appear in feature films throughout the 1980s, winning an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress for The Dollmaker (1984), and starring in the role of Dr. Martha Livingston in Agnes of God (1985). The following year, she played an alcoholic actress and murder suspect in the 1986 thriller The Morning After, opposite Jeff Bridges. In preparation for her role, Fonda modelled the character on the starlet Gail Russell, who, at 36, was found dead in her apartment, among empty liquor bottles. Writing for The New Yorker, Pauline Kael commended Fonda for giving "a raucous-voiced, down-in-the-dirty performance that has some of the charge of her Bree in Klute, back in 1971".[44] For her performance, she was nominated for yet another Academy Award for Best Actress.
-----

To compensate, she began participating in aerobics and strengthening exercises under the direction of Leni Cazden. The Leni Workout became the Jane Fonda Workout, which began a second career for her, continuing for many years.[35] This was considered one of the influences that started the fitness craze among baby boomers, then approaching middle age. In 1982, Fonda released her first exercise video, titled Jane Fonda's Workout, inspired by her best-selling book, Jane Fonda's Workout Book. Jane Fonda's Workout became the highest selling home video of the next few years, selling over a million copies. The video's release led many people to buy the then-new VCR in order to watch and perform the workout at home. The exercise videos were directed by Sidney Galanty, who produced the first video and 11 more after that.

She would subsequently release 23 workout videos with the series selling a total of 17 million copies combined, more than any other exercise series.[35] She released five workout books and thirteen audio programs, through 1995. After a fifteen-year hiatus, she released two new fitness videos on DVD in 2010, aiming at an older audience.[45]

The OP is based on a false premise. The people named in the OP (and many many more both people and corporations) received their income from the general public; the people. Not just any arbitrary political division. And to the extent they were "cancelled" it was by that public who simply stopped buying their product. Simple, you piss people off; they stop buying what you're selling. Has nothing to do with politics and in fact our whole political system operates on the same basic principle: piss off the voters-they don't vote for you. Just part of the American way.

Okay, we were talking about Gina Carano- who gets her income from the general public and was cancelled after she said racist and transphobic garbage.

Nothing she posted was racist or transphobic you lying sack of shit........again, you didn't post what she tweeted that was racist or transphobic.....you lie and hide ...you piece of crap.

While I don't share his beliefs, Tim Tebow was vilified by the left for kneeling in silent prayer. No more disruptive than anything Kaepernick did, the act was considered intolerant and outright disgusting by the shit-stained left.

Tebowing1_crop_north.jpg

Tebow knelt in an act of silent, personal prayer. Kapernick knelt in an act of public defiance. The left looked at Tebow as some sort zealot and at Kaepernick as some sort of hero. Kapernick is no hero and Tebow is no zealot, yet only the act of one of them is acceptable to the dumbfucks who inhabit the left...

But, who on the "left" called for Tebow to be banned from football for praying?
His 4 second release, maybe, but not for praying.
The objection to Tebow's acts were not over the prayers but over the public displays.
Public displays which, if they included a prayer rug and bowing to Mecca, I am certain would have prompted the same treatment from you that you give Kap.

Hypocrisy, like Tebow's prayers, should be kept private.

How were Tebow's actions disruptive?

You seem upset that Tebow would put his personal beliefs on display. Well, that's EXACTLY what Kaepernick did. Why is it okay for Kaepernick to do it but not Tebow?

Again, who is "you guys"?

Joey's legion of straw men.

And again, tell us why you think Carano's tweet was antisemitic. From there maybe we can see if it is justifiably being "thrown back in our faces". If you can give a reasoned argument as to why it was antisemitic, maybe you have a point. But if you can't or won't, then I have no recourse but to continue seeing Carano's case as bullshit and wokeness on overload.

What do you say? Or are you going to continue running from the question?

Option B. It's all he EVER does.

Maybe you should actually look at the science and stop believing what the lying MSM tells you.

FACE MASKS DO NOT PREVENT SPREAD OF AIRBORNE PATHOGENS

Numerous randomized control trials (RCTs) analyzed the efficacy of masks in preventing the spread of an aerosol pathogen.

Below is a partial list of such trials found in professionally-reviewed literature, published by the following internationally-recognized organizations. I encourage you to click on any of the links to learn more:

A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers

Facemasks and similar barriers to prevent respiratory illness such as COVID-19: A rapid systematic review

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372

Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis

https://www.journalofhospitalinfection.com/article/0195-6701(91)90148-2/pdf

Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: a randomized controlled trial - PubMed

ACP Journals

9 Potential and Proven Dangers to Muzzling Yourself

1. Cavities: New York dentists are reporting that half their patients are suffering decaying teeth, receding gum lines and seriously sour breath from wearing masks. “We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” Dr. Rob Ramondi told FOX News.

'Mask mouth': Dentists coin new term for smelly side effect of wearing a mask

2. Facial Deformities: Masking children triggers mouth breathing which as been shown to cause “long, narrow faces, narrow mouths, high palatal vaults, dental malocclusion, gummy smiles, and many other unattractive facial features,” according to the Journal of General Dentistry.

Mouth breathing: adverse effects on facial growth, health, academics, and behavior - PubMed

3. Acne Vulgaris: Moisture and germs collecting in the mask cause “facial skin lesions, irritant dermatitis… or worsening acne” (according to Public Health Ontario) which stresses the immune system, can lead to permanent scarring and has been linked to depression and suicidal thoughts (according to the Journal of Dermatologic Clinics). Children also develop impetigo, a bacterial infection that produces red sores and can lead to kidney damage (according to the Mayo Clinic).

Mouth breathing: adverse effects on facial growth, health, academics, and behavior - PubMed

Quality of life measures for acne patients - PubMed

Impetigo - Symptoms and causes

4. Increased Risk of COVID-19: “Mask use by the general public could be associated with a theoretical elevated risk of COVID-19 through… self-contamination,” states Public Health Ontario in Wearing Masks in Public and COVID-19. “By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain,” theorizes nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD (in an article at The Centre for Research on Globalization).

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/...hat-we-know-public-masks-apr-7-2020.pdf?la=en

Face Masks Pose Serious Risks to the Healthy - Global Research

5. Bacterial Pneumonia: At an Oklahoma Press Conference, Dr. James Meehan, MD testified: “Reports coming from my colleagues all over the world are suggesting that the bacterial pneumonias are on the rise” as a result of moisture collecting in face masks.

6. Immune Suppressing: Masks are often worn by criminals trying to hide their identity while perpetuating an offence (theft, violence, rape, murder, etc.). They produce subconscious anxiety and fear. Fear and anxiety activate the fight-or-flight nervous system which down-regulates the immune system, as shown in a study by the American Psychological Association.

APA PsycNet

7. Germophobia: Masks create an irrational fear of germs and a false sense of protection from disease, leading to antisocial (or even hostile) behaviour towards those not wearing a mask. (See the paper in the Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders titled “COVID-19, obsessive-compulsive disorder and invisible life forms that threaten the self”).

COVID-19, obsessive-compulsive disorder and invisible life forms that threaten the self

8. Toxic: Many (if not most) masks and face coverings (including cloth) are made with toxic and carcinogenic chemicals including fire retardant, fibreglass, lead, NFE, phthalates, polyfluorinated chemicals and formaldehyde that will outgas and be inhaled by the wearer. (See “5 main hazardous chemicals in clothing from China named” by Fashion United).

5 main hazardous chemicals in clothing from China named

9. Psychologically Harmful: “I believe the real threat right now is what we’re doing to sabotage the mental, emotional and physical health of… our children, whose development is dependent on social interactions, physical contact and facial expressions,” writes Dr. Joseph Mercola of Mercola.com. “Between mask wearing and social distancing, I fear the impact on children in particular may be long-term, if not permanent.”

How Would You Prefer to Spend Your Last Thanksgiving?

Read more:

John C. A. Manley, 20 Reasons Mandatory Face Masks are Unsafe, Ineffective and Immoral - James Fetzer

Your Mask Does Nothing Because It Doesnt Work Like That. Germ Theory Is A Fraud. Your Mask Does Nothing Because It Doesnt Work Like That.

And young children who do not know how to smile.

I show you are an idiot by directly addressing the op....which you demanded of the other poster.....I did it with facts, and you have nothing....

You shit fuck.

I don't care what you think. You retard.

I didn't ask for your input. You dumbass.

Your ideas are stupid and you're stupid. You retard.

You moron.
Translation: "Being unable to refute any of the facts offered, I will chug prune juice, drop trou, and spin in a circle, blasting explosive diarrhea in all directions."

You missed the point dumb ass....you idiots claim he was canceled by the Right...when it is obvious to normal people you don't know what you are talking about.....you couldn't watch the democrat party controlled CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR, PBS the late night comedians, the hollywood entertainment shows or award shows without seeing them kiss his ass, you dumb ass....

That is the exact fucking opposite of being canceled....you moron.

You still don't get it because you're retarded.

He received a ton of backlash for kneeling, you moron.

To the point that he couldn't get a job anywhere else, you shit bird.

So yes, he was cancelled, you moron.

You idiot.
No, you twerp-he couldn't get a job because he was a shitty quarterback with three 747s worth of baggage.

Maybe you should actually look at the science and stop believing what the lying MSM tells you.

FACE MASKS DO NOT PREVENT SPREAD OF AIRBORNE PATHOGENS

Yeah, I'll take the word of medical professionals over Trump Supporters or some Mannish Woman on a TV show about space wizards... Oh, wait, she's not on that show anymore.
No, you won't. You know what you know and will not let any facts change your belief.

1) can you provide it again?

No, he never does.

2)SF didn't blackball him....his stats supported their decision...he was coming off 3 freaking surgeries.....nobody wanted him

And he opted out! He was a mediocre QB with declining health and skills. Add that to the huge amount of baggage-hell no, nobody wants to sign him.

Translation: "Being unable to refute any of the facts offered, I will chug prune juice, drop trou, and spin in a circle, blasting explosive diarrhea in all directions."
You going to play stupid too? Ok let’s start with something simple for you.

Here’s a nice simple video for you. Click on it to play.

Are you seriously going to pretend that there wasn’t a huge backlash against Kaepernick when the whole kneeling thing started?

Go sit in the corner.

1) you seem to be speculating here...with no evidence...there is actually evidence there was no conspiracy as I highlighted TWO teams worked him out, one was making an offer until CK gf made horrible comments

Joey is a disciple of Goebbels: repeat a lie enough and it is accepted as truth. Basically: he filibusters until people get sick of responding to the same shit for the thirtieth time, then proclaims victory.

Forum List

Back