Connections are too inconsistent since moving to Cloudflare

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I get kicked off pretty much every time I log on these days.

Sometimes I get disconnected in a constant loop afer reconnecting.

Dunno about everybody else but that's been my experience.

Ainobody have no time fo dat..

Last edited:

I have not experienced that..connection is very stable..at least thus far.
Do you use a VPN? That can effect your connectivity sometimes.

I have not experienced that..connection is very stable..at least thus far.
Do you use a VPN? That can effect your connectivity sometimes.

Yeah, that could be it, too.

But I still think the root instigator is Cloudflair.

Apparently it wants to be the boss of the big hot sauce, man.

I was on a VPN when they were using Joe's data shack or whatever it was and it never happened.

I think it's a similar obstacle, at least in effect, in the way that some web sites want you to turn off your adblocker to see their site.

Cloudflair operates like that, too, with a VPN, except it just kills your connection.

I suppose it's more likely that that it's the VPN saying, hey, Cloudflair can pack sand and kills the connection to cut off any Cloudflair shenanigans.

I'm probably not gonna reconfigure my VPN settings to concede to Cloudflair's terms, honestly. lol.

Last edited:
I'm still 100% ad-free on the computer. Tried to load this site once on phone..all the ads and pop-ups damn near crashed me!

I've never been on this web site on a phone. I don't go on any web sites on a phone.

Any web sites I'd need to go on, if I were in fact mobile, would be for information already contained and accessible from within an app.

But that's just for on-the-fly stuff like maps or banking or email or weather.

Alexander Graham Bell would be like what the actual heck, man. I mean if he were alive today and saw what his ''phone'' has become.

Last edited:

/---/ The connection is fine on my Windows PC, but is a bit quirky on my iPhone 15 Pro.

/---/ The connection is fine on my Windows PC, but is a bit quirky on my iPhone 15 Pro.

I only have one Windows system, it's on my Getac, and that's only for work and nothing else. And the OS is on a flash drive with pretty much just the OS and none of the extra garbage that comes with it.

But anyway. Like I said, I think its the VPN telling Cloudflair to hit the bricks. I'm just gonna go with that. I shoulda thought of that before I popped my pie hole off about it.

I only have one Windows system, it's on my Getac, and that's only for work and nothing else. And the OS is on a flash drive with pretty much just the OS and none of the extra garbage that comes with it.

But anyway. Like I said, I think its the VPN telling Cloudflair to hit the bricks. I'm just gonna go with that. I shoulda thought of that before I popped my pie hole off about it.
/----/ I spoke too soon. Not one minute after my post about it working fine on Windows, , I get this error message.
1711629247207.png

/----/ I spoke too soon. Not one minute after my post about it working fine on Windows, , I get this error message.
1711629247207-png.923546

That looks like a maude post deletion.

Or maybe the poster deleted their own post.

Sometimes I delete my own posts if after the fact I think I'm probably just wasting my time in a given thread.

Forum List

Back