Connecticut Democrats share cartoon comparing parents angry at school boards to horror villains

How DARE these parents want to know what we are teaching their KIDS?!!

Lefties, what if there was a right wing teacher who was teaching IN MATH CLASS that 1+1=2? WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!

So once again you’re going to make these retarded claims without backing them up.
Trump retweeted the video. Instead of being a whiny litte pest, maybe fall ass backwards into a moment of honesty and just admit you agree with what was said in the video and like that Trump retweeted it.

Democrats are acting like they are completely unafraid of the voting public...Attacking Parents is not the way to win votes, or influence people...

These people are clueless...

You mean like the Dad who got arrested because he tried to blame a non-existent trans policy for his slutty daughter having sex hookups in the girl's bathroom.

Yeah, that's about as scary as Freddy and Jason.

1640171616073.png

How DARE these parents want to know what we are teaching their KIDS?!!

Lefties, what if there was a right wing teacher who was teaching IN MATH CLASS that 1+1=2? WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!

Then I would question their mental fitness to be a teacher.

But that's not really what we are talking about here.

We are talking about how parents are upset that teaching about history is upset their lily-white sensitivities.

You mean the kid who has two previous sexual hookups with the girl before she decided she wasn't into it anymore?

Funny how you leave that part of the story out, and made it sound like he was using a Trans-policy to pick out victims.
I’m not getting into this again with you. You’ve outed yourself as a rape sympathizer, and general piece of garbage. It’s settled, the facts are in, and the rapist is convicted.

Funny how you bring it up again after being so completely outed and embarrassed…But hey, who am I to remove your shovel.

I’m not getting into this again with you. You’ve outed yourself as a rape sympathizer, and general piece of garbage. It’s settled, the facts are in, and the rapist is convicted.

Funny how you bring it up again after being so completely outed and embarrassed…But hey, who am I to remove your shovel.

Except the fact are that it wasn't what you presented it as.

You tried to paint a case of date rape as a case of EVIL TRANNIES ARE COMING FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS!!!!

Except everyone in that community knew that his daughter was like the Village Bicycle... which is why he got into a fight with them.

Except the fact are that it wasn't what you presented it as.

You tried to paint a case of date rape as a case of EVIL TRANNIES ARE COMING FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS!!!!

Except everyone in that community knew that his daughter was like the Village Bicycle... which is why he got into a fight with them.
You are sick.

You are sick.

Yes, facts are stubborn things.

The way you presented it... A sexual predator used a Trans policy to sneak into a girls' bathroom and rape this poor girl.

The way it was... these two kids had a relationship already, had used that bathroom on two previous occasions to have sex, and had arranged in advance to meet there a third time. Except this time, she wasn't into it, which is totally her right. Probably would have been nice if she decided that before she locked herself into a stall with a guy. Instead of realizing "Hey, my daughter is way out of control", bad Dad decides he's going to go to the school board and get into a fight with the school board members and take a swing at a cop.

Fortunately for him, he was white and wasn't shot on the spot.

Forum List

Back