Connecticut Democrats share cartoon comparing parents angry at school boards to horror villains

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
The official Twitter account of Connecticut Senate Democrats raised eyebrows after sharing a cartoon Thursday comparing parents angry with their school boards to horror movie villains.

The cartoon depicts a woman encountering a group of famous horror movie killers like Pennywise the Dancing Clown, Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees, asking them, "Going trick-or-treating?" They reply, "Going to a school board meeting." Connecticut Democrats share cartoon comparing parents angry at school boards to horror villains

Democrats are acting like they are completely unafraid of the voting public...Attacking Parents is not the way to win votes, or influence people...

These people are clueless...

Well, the parents should be angry because these teachers are teaching their children to hate the color of their skin. (if you're of european heritage). And teaching everyone else to hate and to never function as sane citizens of our society.

IT is evil to the core.

The same people that rioted and destroyed cities for months on end are the same assholes that are doing this...

Democrats are acting like they are completely unafraid of the voting public...Attacking Parents is not the way to win votes, or influence people...

These people are clueless...
I notice you avoided posting the horrific cartoon.

FCO_meCXoAYoaZa.png

Scandalous, isn't it?

It is ok to hate white people
It is ok if you're part of the anti-American, anti-cop and pro criminal element of society
but don't be standing up against it if you're not.
So who's sock are you and why did you get banned the first time?

Correct, I do not spoonfeed lazy fux. I will post links to esoteric or obscure information. But not to things that any functioning adult living outside the white wing bubble should know. Sorry. Your mommy doesn't work here, as they say.
Go away. Just go away.

Oh, wait! I have a magic button for that! Bye, you irrelevant POS.

Funny, I saw an orange pile of shit retweet that the only good democrat is a dead democrat. He is still the leader of the GOP.
Well if he did there are not many more while tens of thousands of Progs in power with all capacities have that capability. Deplorables have been getting a beat down for many years from everything Progs control.

Well if he did there are not many more while tens of thousands of Progs in power with all capacities have that capability. Deplorables have been getting a beat down for many years from everything Progs control.
poor babies. I am surprised they find the time to whine about it, with all the time they spend being insulting pricks to all liberals.

Ain't that the truth of it.

Most of these idiots don't even have kids in the school and they're handing out death threats.
Which ones? Names please.

Any time you're ready. Just a short list of a dozen of "these idiots who don't even have kids in the school". Just a dozen.

Forum List

Back