Connecticut Democrats share cartoon comparing parents angry at school boards to horror villains

Yes, facts are stubborn things.

The way you presented it... A sexual predator used a Trans policy to sneak into a girls' bathroom and rape this poor girl.

The way it was... these two kids had a relationship already, had used that bathroom on two previous occasions to have sex, and had arranged in advance to meet there a third time. Except this time, she wasn't into it, which is totally her right. Probably would have been nice if she decided that before she locked herself into a stall with a guy. Instead of realizing "Hey, my daughter is way out of control", bad Dad decides he's going to go to the school board and get into a fight with the school board members and take a swing at a cop.

Fortunately for him, he was white and wasn't shot on the spot.
And the second girls story is? You know the other girl he sexually assaulted when the school board secretly moved him to another school.

Democrats are acting like they are completely unafraid of the voting public...Attacking Parents is not the way to win votes, or influence people...

These people are clueless...

Rightwingers refuse to do anything about reducing mass shooting in schools, and they are fighting against masks in schools.

They are and will be responsible for thousands of deaths.

So this cartoon is entirely accurate and appropriate.

Connecticut is a high IQ state, so this will increase voter support for the Dems.

Well, the parents should be angry because these teachers are teaching their children to hate the color of their skin. (if you're of european heritage). And teaching everyone else to hate and to never function as sane citizens of our society.

IT is evil to the core.

The same people that rioted and destroyed cities for months on end are the same assholes that are doing this...

Teaching accurate history is not 'teaching children to hate the color of their skin'.

It is perhaps teaching some children to be embarrassed by the actions of their ancestors!

Rightwingers refuse to do anything about reducing mass shooting in schools, and they are fighting against masks in schools.

They are and will be responsible for thousands of deaths.

So this cartoon is entirely accurate and appropriate.

Connecticut is a high IQ state, so this will increase voter support for the Dems.
There are multiple falsehoods in that post.

Critical race theory being taught in grade school is a made up piece of political propaganda. Critical race theory is taught the college level.

Teaching accurate history is not 'teaching children to hate the color of their skin'.

It is perhaps teaching some children to be embarrassed by the actions of their ancestors!
So, how far back do we go in history? Am I supposed to be ashamed of the Vikings' pillaging, or what? I know you guys get fiercely selective about criteria and are always moving the goalposts. Do I need to off myself because my ancestors were naughty five hundred years ago? Six or seven hundred years? Where's the guilt cutoff? Hmm??????????????

Or is it just that the Vikings slaughtered white Europeans that makes that particular guilt irrelevant? Speak up!

Last edited:
So, how far back do we go in history? Am I supposed to be ashamed of the Vikings' pillaging, or what. I know you guys get fiercely selective about criteria and are always moving the goalposts. Do I need to off myself because my ancestors were naughty five hundred years ago? Six or seven hundred years? Where's the guilt cutoff? Hmm??????????????

History goes back quite a long ways. We should teach it all, and we should teach it accurately.

If you feel guilty about the actions of your ancestors, that's your problem.

History goes back quite a long ways. We should teach it all, and we should teach it accurately.

If you feel guilty about the actions of your ancestors, that's your problem.
If you feel guilty about the actions of anyone but your own self, you need therapy.

Forum List

Back