What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecticut Democrats share cartoon comparing parents angry at school boards to horror villains

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Correct, I do not spoonfeed lazy fux. I will post links to esoteric or obscure information. But not to things that any functioning adult living outside the white wing bubble should know. Sorry. Your mommy doesn't work here, as they say.
So you really don’t have a functioning understanding about how message boards work. The first thing is you need a message that can be backed up. Otherwise it’s just your opinion and probably a whole lot of just made up shit.

It would seem an intelligent person would post the video and take a victory lap. Not you of course. You would rather claim my mommy didn’t find your fantasy video so that’s not your problem.

Not how this works. Provide your video and take your victory lap. If you can’t then…pretty much says it all about you.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you really don’t have a functioning understanding about how message boards work.
Sure I do. Been posting on them for years. No, I do not provide links to easily found info that you should already know. Yes, I know lazy assholes will hide behind that fake rule that doesn't actually exist and get upset at me. Problem is: I don't give a shit. Get as mad as you like. Kick your dog. Cut yourself. That's all YOUR problem. Have a nice night!

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Like some cuck pussy liberal on a message board could make me mad!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure I do. Been posting on them for years. No, I do not provide links to easily found info that you should already know. Yes, I know lazy assholes will hide behind that fake rule that doesn't actually exist and get upset at me. Problem is: I don't give a shit. Get as mad as you like. Kick your dog. Cut yourself. That's all YOUR problem. Have a nice night!
You seem more upset than I am. I simply relegate you to the retard group and don’t think about it any further.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's so delightful spending a Thursday evening in October, watching the left self-destruct.

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As "can" I. You really aren't following. And i really cant dumb it down any further.
No need to dumb yourself down any further. You already can’t out do a nine year old. You’re sinking into pre-K at this point.

All you need to do is provide your proof and you can graduate to Junior High.

OP
j-mac

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Yep! true story. Though, in Trump's defense, the quote is a minute into a video, so he likely did not hear it. He does not have that kind of attention span.
Ok, let’s see it…

OP
j-mac

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
See what? The video he retweeted? Easily found. You guys can find it. Or don't. I really do not care. Old news.
You brought it up, so you produce it…Otherwise it’s just another in a long string of lies.

OP
j-mac

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Let's see the cartoon.
It’s right there in the OP….I dont lie like you people. But thanks for revealing you don’t read the OPs…

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats are acting like they are completely unafraid of the voting public...Attacking Parents is not the way to win votes, or influence people...

These people are clueless...
And gruden resigned.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ok, let’s see it…
He can't, and thinks he can tap dance his way out of the pile of shit he's created.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It’s right there in the OP….I dont lie like you people. But thanks for revealing you don’t read the OPs…
I found it easily enough.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Political cartoons have existed forever in this country trying to burn the other side or a particular politician. It's satire.

But going after average citizens that don't want their kids indoctrinated by a school system is a bit harsh. But at the same time we have free speech and such so i can't condemn it.

But I can condemn the fact the left can go after these parents full force but the parents are treated like terrorists and not allowed to even speak up or have their turn. That is the part that's intolerable.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List