Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

Does the murderer of Ashli get a silver ribbon on his?
So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious. Talkabout forked tongue.

So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious.

a woman halfway thru a window was threatening his life?

She aimed the gun she was carrying at him?

(sorry, no gun)

She was poised to throw a knife at him?

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob has penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, your day will not end well.
Nice lie there. Now STFU moron. Who broke the window in the first place? Why did no other cop, including those IN THE ROOM fire if there was an imminent threat? Take your bullshit and get lost.
Nice video show who was breaking the window AND how the room they were breaking into had several people in it hugging the walls. You strike out all around, Karen.
HEY fat fuck, show BABBITT breaking the window. You can’t. Now show where ANY other cop fired a shot. Seems they saw no threat. Your pathetic trolling, rule breaking, and excuses are flushed. Call me deGrom because you just struck out for the umpteenth time.
1) Babbitt wasn't shot for being the one in the mob breaking the window...she was shot for being the first one trying to get thru the broken window.
2) Look at the video again, there were several cops hugging the walls on the other side of that door...only one shot..............and it looks like only one was needed. All the other thugs ran away afterwards.

Still waiting for your proof about Speaker Pelosi.
Poor attempt at deflection. No other cop shot, including those IN THE ROOM with Babbitt because there was no threat. Trying to disprove something that was never stated. How do you keep an asshole in suspense? Keep waiting, I’ll tell you later..........
One shot was enough. Sounds like you would have preferred the cops to just start shooting indiscriminately. Typical for a Karen who knows nothing about police response beyond what she watches in cop movies. :heehee:

• Funny
Reactions: 007

And Trump supporters throwing cops under the bus.
No one is throwing anyone under the bus dumbass.

It just doesn't make any sense to award gold medals for and insurrection that didn't happen.
Insurrection happened....it was a failed insurrection. That's your issue, isn't it?

They were violent thugs.............and losers nonetheless.
was Chop an insurrection ...you remember the nation set up in Seattle when leftist took over sovereign US territory ? not only was it a real insurrection they actually succeeded in overthrowing the gov for weeks .
You claimed that no one was shot in Portland. You are wrong. You obviously are not keeping up with reality and just regurgitate what you orange cult puts out for you to repeat.

• Funny
So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious. Talkabout forked tongue.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob and penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, yiur day will not end we..

Sounds like a perfectly good reason to shoot an unarmed woman in cold blood.

NOT
If I attempt to violently enter a government secure facility that is barricaded and surrounded by sharp shooters all visibly aiming their guns at me warning me to stop, and I am continue pulling down and charging the barricade, what do you think will happen if I breach the barracade? Do you think that it is a smart idea for me to continue or would I be smarter to reconsider my actions?
ask the rioters in Portland ....none of them were shot .

Oh?
were any Portland Chop insurrectionist shot and killed by cops ?

It just doesn't make any sense to award gold medals for and insurrection that didn't happen.
Insurrection happened....it was a failed insurrection. That's your issue, isn't it?

was Chop an insurrection ...you remember the nation set up in Seattle when leftist took over sovereign US territory ? not only was it a real insurrection they actually succeeded in overthrowing the gov for weeks .
You claimed that no one was shot in Portland. You are wrong. You obviously are not keeping up with reality and just regurgitate what you orange cult puts out for you to repeat.
name one instance where cops shot and killed a rioter !in Portland !

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob and penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, yiur day will not end we..

Sounds like a perfectly good reason to shoot an unarmed woman in cold blood.

NOT
If I attempt to violently enter a government secure facility that is barricaded and surrounded by sharp shooters all visibly aiming their guns at me warning me to stop, and I am continue pulling down and charging the barricade, what do you think will happen if I breach the barracade? Do you think that it is a smart idea for me to continue or would I be smarter to reconsider my actions?
ask the rioters in Portland ....none of them were shot .

Oh?
were any Portland Chop insurrectionist shot and killed by cops ?
You claimed that no one was shot in Portland. You were wrong, weren't you? :heehee:

• Funny

name one instance where cops shot and killed a rioter !in Portland !

There....

• Funny

this thread is about insurrectionist and rioters being shot by cops ! you are deflecting and lying . typical leftist ...not surprising from people that have no problem killing 50 million of the unborn ! compared to that atrocity whats a little lie from leftist like you ...

this thread is about insurrectionist and rioters being shot by cops ! you are deflecting and lying . typical leftist ...not surprising from people that have no problem killing 50 million of the unborn ! compared to that atrocity whats a little lie from leftist like you ...
I linked info on a rioter being shot by cops. I'm so sorry that rioter was not of the "correct" political bent that you wanted.................nevertheless, he was a rioter...he was shot by police...in Portland. Need a tissue now?

• Funny

Unless you're in Kenosha, Portland, or Seattle. The you're totally justified and a peaceful protester,

I mean you Nazis have burned over 100 billion on property - that's nothing compared to taking selfies.

right you fucking Nazi?

Lol,she was breaking through a window with a mob behind her chanting hang Pence and hang Pelosi. Come through my window chanting hang me you will need more than one body bag. Get bent trash.
Fucking Nazi liar.

If you ever told the truth, would you burst into flames? Would you be punished by your god Adolf?
Another trump fluffer totally for throwing our Capitol Police under the trump bus.

• Funny

Unless you're in Kenosha, Portland, or Seattle. The you're totally justified and a peaceful protester,

I mean you Nazis have burned over 100 billion on property - that's nothing compared to taking selfies.

right you fucking Nazi?
Still using your second favorite N-word, I see.

• Funny
Liberals want police shut down for 0.004% fatalities from all interactions with blacks but when they get a white woman it’s cause for celebration

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob has penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, your day will not end well.
Nice lie there. Now STFU moron. Who broke the window in the first place? Why did no other cop, including those IN THE ROOM fire if there was an imminent threat? Take your bullshit and get lost.
Nice video show who was breaking the window AND how the room they were breaking into had several people in it hugging the walls. You strike out all around, Karen.
HEY fat fuck, show BABBITT breaking the window. You can’t. Now show where ANY other cop fired a shot. Seems they saw no threat. Your pathetic trolling, rule breaking, and excuses are flushed. Call me deGrom because you just struck out for the umpteenth time.
1) Babbitt wasn't shot for being the one in the mob breaking the window...she was shot for being the first one trying to get thru the broken window.
2) Look at the video again, there were several cops hugging the walls on the other side of that door...only one shot..............and it looks like only one was needed. All the other thugs ran away afterwards.

Poor attempt at deflection. No other cop shot, including those IN THE ROOM with Babbitt because there was no threat. Trying to disprove something that was never stated. How do you keep an asshole in suspense? Keep waiting, I’ll tell you later..........
One shot was enough. Sounds like you would have preferred the cops to just start shooting indiscriminately. Typical for a Karen who knows nothing about police response beyond what she watches in cop movies. :heehee:

Still trolling. Still stuttering and stammering. Why did the cops IN THE ROOM not fire a shot or see a threat? Still waiting on your excuses for that. Resorting to female insults as a pathetic attempt to cover up a lack of knowledge. :fu:

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)

Still trolling. Still stuttering and stammering. Why did the cops IN THE ROOM not fire a shot or see a threat? Still waiting on your excuses for that. Resorting to female insults as a pathetic attempt to cover up a lack of knowledge. :fu:
If you are referring to the cops coming up the stairs behind Darwin Award winner Babbitt, they had just gotten there in time to try to get out of the way when all the MALE thugs beat feet when Darwin Award winner Babbitt was righteously shot.

Liberals want police shut down for 0.004% fatalities from all interactions with blacks but when they get a white woman it’s cause for celebration
Nope....and we don't sacrifice them to the orange god either.
When did Trump harm a hair on any woman's head, jackass?
Well, not a hair on her head.................................but we know what hair he liked to grab.

(You really set that one up for me, didn't you? LOL)

Last edited:
  • Funny

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)

If you are referring to the cops coming up the stairs behind Darwin Award winner Babbitt, they had just gotten there in time to try to get out of the way when all the MALE thugs beat feet when Darwin Award winner Babbitt was righteously shot.
Is that what you call the men who stormed Omaha beach, "Darwin award winners?"

Nope....and we don't sacrifice them to the orange god either.
When did Trump harm a hair on any woman's head, jackass?
Well, not a hair on her head.................................but we know what hair he liked to grab.

(You really set that one up for me, didn't you? LOL)
What hair is that, shit for brains?

Forum List

Back