Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

Does the murderer of Ashli get a silver ribbon on his?
So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious. Talkabout forked tongue.

So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious.

a woman halfway thru a window was threatening his life?

She aimed the gun she was carrying at him?

(sorry, no gun)

She was poised to throw a knife at him?

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob and penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, yiur day will not end we..

Sounds like a perfectly good reason to shoot an unarmed woman in cold blood.

NOT
If I attempt to enter a government secure facility and it is barricaded and surrounded by sharp shooters all visibly aiming their guns at me warning me to stop, and I am continue pulling down the barricades, what do you think will happen? Do you think that is smart idea?

I don't think you have the balls to be in that situation, on either side of the barrier.

and I think the cop that shot her should have never been hired.

He wasn't fit for the job.
I notice you did not have the balls to answer my question. You know damn well what the answer is.

They deserve some recognition for putting up with this.

Yeah, that is way worse than this:

iu

So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious. Talkabout forked tongue.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob and penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, yiur day will not end we..

NOT
If I attempt to enter a government secure facility and it is barricaded and surrounded by sharp shooters all visibly aiming their guns at me warning me to stop, and I am continue pulling down the barricades, what do you think will happen? Do you think that is smart idea?

I don't think you have the balls to be in that situation, on either side of the barrier.

I doubt that poster would be an insurrectionist thug, breaking into the Capitol in order to stop the orderly functions of our federal government and threatening to hurt or lynch members of Congress and the VP.
I don't see anything particularly heinous about stopping Congress from screwing up the country.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)

NOT

I doubt that poster would be an insurrectionist thug, breaking into the Capitol in order to stop the orderly functions of our federal government and threatening to hurt or lynch members of Congress and the VP.
I don't see anything particularly heinous about stopping Congress from screwing up the country.
So...were you there on Jan 6th....or just talk the talk while hiding under your bed? A Kowardly Keyboard Kommando?

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
What a joke you are .
So...we put you down as supporting those spitting on our Capitol Police. Okey Dokey.
They shit on the Capitol cops in this thread and sing the praises of the murderous Russian thug Putin in another.

Who are these people again?
Best thing...is they are out in the open with their Putin man-crush and their hatred of police doing their job above and beyond. They are showing their disappointment that members of Congress were not hurt or killed.
What I wonder is how many of them have seen the worst videos of that day. I think it's possible they haven't. Maybe it's being held from them in their universe, and they sure as hell don't have the fundamental intellectual curiosity to look for it.
And you have the brains of a rock moron. Videos of police letting people in. All your bullshit about Sicknick shoved in your faces. Pisslosi the drunk failing to accept ANY security when offered. Seems you lack the integrity and balls to accept the truth.
Yeah, obviously you haven't.

Not surprising. Okay.
Troll troll troll and no content or actual rebuttal of facts. You just got told the truth and proceed to stick your fingers in your ears and scream.
You told me your truth. Your truth has zero (0) validity unless and until I verify it on my own.

And this little "conversation" of ours is not important enough for me to put forth that effort. Sorry.
Apparently you don't know this, but truth exists regardless of of your opinion of it.
And you Trumpsters have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

Silly little Trumpster.
Much more so than Biden NAZIs.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob has penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, your day will not end well.
According to your standard, a lot of BLM rioters should be dead right now.

Last edited:
CNN)Five months after the January 6 insurrection, the House and Senate have come to an agreement that will award the Congressional Gold Medal to the officers who defended the Capitol.

But 21 House Republicans refused to support the legislation, the latest reminder that members of Congress still cannot agree on the facts of the deadly Capitol Hill riot.

The 21 Republicans who voted against the bill are:
  1. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2. John Rose of Tennessee
  3. Andy Harris of Maryland
  4. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  6. Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7. Barry Moore of Alabama
  8. Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9. Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  12. Paul Gosar of Arizona
  13. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14. Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  16. Matt Gaetz of Florida
  17. Greg Steube of Florida
  18. Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
  20. Mary Miller of Illinois
  21. Michael Cloud of Texas
These Repubs are the Who’s Who of the Trumpist lunatic fringe.

We don't know what you are.
Indeed.....it is a puzzlement. Animal? Vegetable? Mineral? Thug?

I was thinking more like cretin, moron, hack, butt-kisser.

Hun, you keep posting but your answer "NO" has already been noted. Thank you for insisting, tho.

Your TDS is for life, isn't it?

Fun treatment of our Capitol cops by Jan 6th thugs.....the same thugs being loved on and supported by our trump cultists here.

Can't take the heat.....stay out of the kitchen.

Gee, medals for royally screwing the pooch in the first place, then letting people in. Participation medals.
Upset they stopped your ilk from hurting or killing members of Congress, hun?
Fuck you troll. A medal for not doing your job. Period. Your pathetic deflection attempts are just like you. Pathetic.
So...were you there? If not, where were you hiding, Karen?
Poor delusional troll. See you fat piece of shit, some of us have jobs, unlike you and fuckwad Mac. Why weren’t you there’s to protect your precious Dems? Cowardly racist.
Poor Karen......continuing with the out-of-control verbally abusive behavior.
Troll, troll, troll you fat disgusting asshole. Continuing with the deflecting and rule breaking. Seek mental help.

And Trump supporters throwing cops under the bus.
No one is throwing anyone under the bus dumbass.

It just doesn't make any sense to award gold medals for and insurrection that didn't happen.
Insurrection happened....it was a failed insurrection. That's your issue, isn't it?

They were violent thugs.............and losers nonetheless.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
What a joke you are .
So...we put you down as supporting those spitting on our Capitol Police. Okey Dokey.
They shit on the Capitol cops in this thread and sing the praises of the murderous Russian thug Putin in another.

Who are these people again?
Best thing...is they are out in the open with their Putin man-crush and their hatred of police doing their job above and beyond. They are showing their disappointment that members of Congress were not hurt or killed.
What I wonder is how many of them have seen the worst videos of that day. I think it's possible they haven't. Maybe it's being held from them in their universe, and they sure as hell don't have the fundamental intellectual curiosity to look for it.
And you have the brains of a rock moron. Videos of police letting people in. All your bullshit about Sicknick shoved in your faces. Pisslosi the drunk failing to accept ANY security when offered. Seems you lack the integrity and balls to accept the truth.
Yeah, obviously you haven't.

Not surprising. Okay.
Troll troll troll and no content or actual rebuttal of facts. You just got told the truth and proceed to stick your fingers in your ears and scream.
You told me your truth. Your truth has zero (0) validity unless and until I verify it on my own.

And this little "conversation" of ours is not important enough for me to put forth that effort. Sorry.
Apparently you don't know this, but truth exists regardless of of your opinion of it.
And you Trumpsters have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

Silly little Trumpster.
Much more so than Biden NAZIs.
There's your second favorite N-word again.

Gee, medals for royally screwing the pooch in the first place, then letting people in. Participation medals.
Fuck you troll. A medal for not doing your job. Period. Your pathetic deflection attempts are just like you. Pathetic.
Poor delusional troll. See you fat piece of shit, some of us have jobs, unlike you and fuckwad Mac. Why weren’t you there’s to protect your precious Dems? Cowardly racist.
It's a good thing the Secret Service & Capital police were there to protect Pence & the Republican goons who turned their backs on the people who saved their hides from your mob, dickweed. Fuck off.

Go fuck yourself asshole. Hey asswipe, Pisslosi refused security, and the FBI knew something might happen and did nothing. Turned their backs? No moron, that’s you peons who call cops “stormtroopers”, then cry your crocodile tears. I’m sure your white knighting is appreciated.

They deserve some recognition for putting up with this.

Yeah, that is way worse than this:

iu

And anyone who set that fire should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....leftie or Boogaloo Boy.

But, of course, BLM scum get off scot free. None of you had a word of condemnation at the time.

It's a good thing the Secret Service & Capital police were there to protect Pence & the Republican goons who turned their backs on the people who saved their hides from your mob, dickweed. Fuck off.

Go fuck yourself asshole. Hey asswipe, Pisslosi refused security, and the FBI knew something might happen and did nothing. Turned their backs? No moron, that’s you peons who call cops “stormtroopers”, then cry your crocodile tears. I’m sure your white knighting is appreciated.
Karen gone full bore verbally abusive...................again.

(sorry, no gun)

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob has penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, your day will not end well.
Nice lie there. Now STFU moron. Who broke the window in the first place? Why did no other cop, including those IN THE ROOM fire if there was an imminent threat? Take your bullshit and get lost.

Forum List

Back