Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

Does the murderer of Ashli get a silver ribbon on his?
So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious. Talkabout forked tongue.

So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious.

a woman halfway thru a window was threatening his life?

She aimed the gun she was carrying at him?

(sorry, no gun)

She was poised to throw a knife at him?

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob has penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, your day will not end well.
Nice lie there. Now STFU moron. Who broke the window in the first place? Why did no other cop, including those IN THE ROOM fire if there was an imminent threat? Take your bullshit and get lost.
Nice video show who was breaking the window AND how the room they were breaking into had several people in it hugging the walls. You strike out all around, Karen.
HEY fat fuck, show BABBITT breaking the window. You can’t. Now show where ANY other cop fired a shot. Seems they saw no threat. Your pathetic trolling, rule breaking, and excuses are flushed. Call me deGrom because you just struck out for the umpteenth time.
1) Babbitt wasn't shot for being the one in the mob breaking the window...she was shot for being the first one trying to get thru the broken window.
2) Look at the video again, there were several cops hugging the walls on the other side of that door...only one shot..............and it looks like only one was needed. All the other thugs ran away afterwards.

Still waiting for your proof about Speaker Pelosi.
Poor attempt at deflection. No other cop shot, including those IN THE ROOM with Babbitt because there was no threat. Trying to disprove something that was never stated. How do you keep an asshole in suspense? Keep waiting, I’ll tell you later..........
One shot was enough. Sounds like you would have preferred the cops to just start shooting indiscriminately. Typical for a Karen who knows nothing about police response beyond what she watches in cop movies. :heehee:

Still trolling. Still stuttering and stammering. Why did the cops IN THE ROOM not fire a shot or see a threat? Still waiting on your excuses for that. Resorting to female insults as a pathetic attempt to cover up a lack of knowledge. :fu:
If you are referring to the cops coming up the stairs behind Darwin Award winner Babbitt, they had just gotten there in time to try to get out of the way when all the MALE thugs beat feet when Darwin Award winner Babbitt was righteously shot.
Is that what you call the men who stormed Omaha beach, "Darwin award winners?"
No...I call them heroes and anti-fascists.

Liberals want police shut down for 0.004% fatalities from all interactions with blacks but when they get a white woman it’s cause for celebration
Nope....and we don't sacrifice them to the orange god either.
When did Trump harm a hair on any woman's head, jackass?
Well, not a hair on her head.................................but we know what hair he liked to grab.

(You really set that one up for me, didn't you? LOL)
What hair is that, shit for brains?
Ah yes....why am I not surprised you don't know.

Does the murderer of Ashli get a silver ribbon on his?
So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious. Talkabout forked tongue.

So much for blue lives matter huh! Lol youidiots are hillarious.

a woman halfway thru a window was threatening his life?

She aimed the gun she was carrying at him?

(sorry, no gun)

She was poised to throw a knife at him?

(sorry, no knife)
Wrong again. If you watch the video, the door to the restricted part of the Capitol is barricaded and the police officers are clearly holding up their weapons. The mob, however, continues to bash the doors. If the mob has penetrated the barrier who knows what kind of death and havoc they would have caused.

Anyone stupid enough to continue to attempt an invasion of restricted space when there are warnings given and guns pointed at you, well, let us just say, your day will not end well.
Nice lie there. Now STFU moron. Who broke the window in the first place? Why did no other cop, including those IN THE ROOM fire if there was an imminent threat? Take your bullshit and get lost.
Nice video show who was breaking the window AND how the room they were breaking into had several people in it hugging the walls. You strike out all around, Karen.
HEY fat fuck, show BABBITT breaking the window. You can’t. Now show where ANY other cop fired a shot. Seems they saw no threat. Your pathetic trolling, rule breaking, and excuses are flushed. Call me deGrom because you just struck out for the umpteenth time.
1) Babbitt wasn't shot for being the one in the mob breaking the window...she was shot for being the first one trying to get thru the broken window.
2) Look at the video again, there were several cops hugging the walls on the other side of that door...only one shot..............and it looks like only one was needed. All the other thugs ran away afterwards.

Poor attempt at deflection. No other cop shot, including those IN THE ROOM with Babbitt because there was no threat. Trying to disprove something that was never stated. How do you keep an asshole in suspense? Keep waiting, I’ll tell you later..........
One shot was enough. Sounds like you would have preferred the cops to just start shooting indiscriminately. Typical for a Karen who knows nothing about police response beyond what she watches in cop movies. :heehee:

Still trolling. Still stuttering and stammering. Why did the cops IN THE ROOM not fire a shot or see a threat? Still waiting on your excuses for that. Resorting to female insults as a pathetic attempt to cover up a lack of knowledge. :fu:
If you are referring to the cops coming up the stairs behind Darwin Award winner Babbitt, they had just gotten there in time to try to get out of the way when all the MALE thugs beat feet when Darwin Award winner Babbitt was righteously shot.
Wrong again liar. There were cops IN THE ROOM with the patriot Babbitt. They were there and saw no threat and thus fired no shots. You never tell the truth.

CNN)Five months after the January 6 insurrection, the House and Senate have come to an agreement that will award the Congressional Gold Medal to the officers who defended the Capitol.

But 21 House Republicans refused to support the legislation, the latest reminder that members of Congress still cannot agree on the facts of the deadly Capitol Hill riot.

The 21 Republicans who voted against the bill are:
  1. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2. John Rose of Tennessee
  3. Andy Harris of Maryland
  4. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  6. Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7. Barry Moore of Alabama
  8. Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9. Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  12. Paul Gosar of Arizona
  13. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14. Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  16. Matt Gaetz of Florida
  17. Greg Steube of Florida
  18. Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
  20. Mary Miller of Illinois
  21. Michael Cloud of Texas
These Repubs are the Who’s Who of the Trumpist lunatic fringe.
When will all the Law Enforcement across the country that have been struggling to control the rioting get medals ?

Liberals want police shut down for 0.004% fatalities from all interactions with blacks but when they get a white woman it’s cause for celebration
Well, not a hair on her head.................................but we know what hair he liked to grab.

Knowing would require me to understand how your twisted mind works, shit for brains.

Now answer the question: what hair is that?

Knowing would require me to understand how your twisted mind works, shit for brains.

Now answer the question: what hair is that?

I thought pete was gone. Assuming Fakey Jake is gone, Pete is the only thing on this board I have on iggy.

Which was a great decision.

The insurrectionist was not murdered. The cop was doing his duty defending the US House.
Trespass is not a capital crime moron. Michael Byrd summarily executed an unarmed civilian trespasser. What was all that bs you morons were spouting about due process for George Floyd? My my my, how your tune changes when the skin color of a victim changes. HYPOCRITES.

Trespass is not a capital crime moron. Michael Byrd summarily executed an unarmed civilian trespasser. What was all that bs you morons were spouting about due process for George Floyd? My my my, how your tune changes when the skin color of a victim changes. HYPOCRITES.
LOL.. Notwithstanding that Babbit was engaged in sedition against the USA, if I tresspass upon your property, you tell me to stop, but I then break down the door and continue coming at you, you can shot me in self- defense. It is called standing your ground. Ever hear of those laws you damn idget? The cop had every right to defend himself and Congressional members no matter what the you authoritarian supporters think. Babbitt made her choices.

Last edited:
LOL.. Notwithstanding that Babbit was engaged in sedition against the USA, if I tresspass upon your property, you tell me to stop, but I then break down the door and continue coming at you, you can shot me in self- defense. It is called standing your ground. Ever hear of those laws you damn idget?
No one was charged with sedition. Ashli was unarmed.

She was NOT "a trespasser" you seditious asshole...

She was an ATTACKER

No one was charged with sedition. Ashli was unarmed.
How was the cop to know she was unarmed. She was a leader of the mob attempting to breach a police barrier. She was told to stop. She did not. Babbitt made her choices.

LOL.. Notwithstanding that Babbit was engaged in sedition against the USA, if I tresspass upon your property, you tell me to stop, but I then break down the door and continue coming at you, you can shot me in self- defense. It is called standing your ground. Ever hear of those laws you damn idget? The cop had every right to defend himself and Congressional members no matter what the you authoritarian supporters think. Babbitt made her choices.
They just talk right past you.

Of COURSE you have the right to shoot someone actively breaking into your home

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
How was the cop to know. She was a leader of the mob attempting to breach a police barrier. She was told to stop. She did not. Babbitt made her choices.
Exactly. She was wearing a backpack that could easily have been carrying a bomb.

She certainly was acting like one of those "black widow" suicidal crazies

Apparently every other cop knew. None of them fired a shot.
She would still be alive if she stopped. She did not. The cop made a decision to protect himself and the members of congress. Babbitt made her decision to continue to breach the barrier. Actions have consequences. She should have stopped when she was ordered to do so.

She would still be alive if she stopped. She did not. The cop made a decision to protect himself and the members of congress. Babbitt made her decision to continue to breach the barrier. Actions have consequences. She should have stopped when she was ordered to do so.
There was no warning given. She was unarmed. If a cop did that on the street, they’d be sitting in jail.

Forum List

Back