Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

Trespass is not a capital crime moron. Michael Byrd summarily executed an unarmed civilian trespasser. What was all that bs you morons were spouting about due process for George Floyd? My my my, how your tune changes when the skin color of a victim changes. HYPOCRITES.
The police had reason to shoot many more of the rioters, than just one, in protection of employees at the Capitol. A reasonable person could assume the rioters wanted to harm members of congress. Lethal force is warranted to stop potential assault or murder of congress members.
The police should be applauded for their restraint. The excuse makers for insurrectionist rioters should be prosecuted.

The police had reason to shoot many more of the rioters, than just one, in protection of employees at the Capitol. A reasonable person could assume the rioters wanted to harm members of congress. Lethal force is warranted to stop potential assault or murder of congress members.
The police should be applauded for their restraint. The excuse makers for insurrectionist rioters should be prosecuted.
Yes most of them restrained from murdering, except one who should be sitting in jail.

Yes most of them restrained from murdering, except one who should be sitting in jail.
I find your excuse making for the insurrectionists makes you an accessory to a crime. Also, I see you as a danger to be one who supports insurrection and should be on the FBI watch list. Maybe you are.

To watch their children in danger who will be Progs and the Deplorables saving them is the problem

LOL.. Notwithstanding that Babbit was engaged in sedition against the USA, if I tresspass upon your property, you tell me to stop, but I then break down the door and continue coming at you, you can shot me in self- defense. It is called standing your ground. Ever hear of those laws you damn idget? The cop had every right to defend himself and Congressional members no matter what the you authoritarian supporters think. Babbitt made her choices.

BLM Byrd never told Babbit to stop, he just gunned her down.

What he did was THOUSANDS of times worse than what Chauvin did to Floyd.

Good think white lives don't matter.

Should police have mounted machine guns to just indiscriminately shoot anyone who protests against the Reich?

Would you support giving loyal Nazis like you the chance to accompany the Gestapo as they go house to house executing Trump voters? Maybe you get the chance to personally slaughter an enemy of the party. :thup:

Seig Heil and Uber Alles Democrat.

I find your excuse making for the insurrectionists makes you an accessory to a crime. Also, I see you as a danger to be one who supports insurrection and should be on the FBI watch list. Maybe you are.

I find your demagoguery and slander to justify the end of the first amendment disturbing, nazi twat.

1944 awaits you and your fellow Nazi fucks - it's coming soon.

LOL.. Notwithstanding that Babbit was engaged in sedition against the USA,
No she wasn't, turd.

if I tresspass upon your property, you tell me to stop, but I then break down the door and continue coming at you, you can shot me in self- defense. It is called standing your ground. Ever hear of those laws you damn idget? The cop had every right to defend himself and Congressional members no matter what the you authoritarian supporters think. Babbitt made her choices.

The capitol is not the property of the guy who shot babbit. It's not the property of anyone who uses the building. Some states have stand-you-ground laws, but DC is not one of them. The cop wasn't defending himself. Your analogy is bogus.

Babbit didn't choose to be murdered by a goose-stepping cop.

She would still be alive if she stopped. She did not. The cop made a decision to protect himself and the members of congress. Babbitt made her decision to continue to breach the barrier. Actions have consequences. She should have stopped when she was ordered to do so.
She would still be alive if a rogue cop didn't put a bullet though her neck. Cops do not get to kill people just because they don't obey the cop's orders. They have to present a clear danger to the cop.

George Floyd should have complied with the cops orders. Do you admit that he deserved to be killed?

There were no members of Congress within hundreds of yards from where she was shot.

Who are you trying to kid?

if I tresspass upon your property, you tell me to stop, but I then break down the door and continue coming at you, you can shot me in self- defense.
You are absolutely right. However my home is a private residence--not a public building. Trespassing on public property is not a capital crime. If it was there are a bunch of BLM members in Portland who would be worm food after they torched the federal building in Portland--with people in it. Not one person was shot by a cop. Piglosi's gestapo summarily executed an unarmed citizen who was guilty of no more than trespass.

Again, no one was charged with insurrection. You are lying just like all Marxists do in order to falsely indict the innocent for your own political purposes. You should be ashamed but I doubt your morals in the first place.

Should police have mounted machine guns to just indiscriminately shoot anyone who protests against the Reich?

Would you support giving loyal Nazis like you the chance to accompany the Gestapo as they go house to house executing Trump voters? Maybe you get the chance to personally slaughter an enemy of the party. :thup:

Seig Heil and Uber Alles Democrat.
You are a very angry person who is not dealing with reality as are too many Trump minions.
Institutionalization for a rest with counseling could help. It would be better than you acting out your anger and end up in jail. Bubba is looking for a new boyfriend.

Again, no one was charged with insurrection. You are lying just like all Marxists do in order to falsely indict the innocent for your own political purposes. You should be ashamed but I doubt your morals in the first place.
A Trump minion talking about morals. That is ironic

You are a very angry person who is not dealing with reality as are too many Trump minions.
Institutionalization for a rest with counseling could help. It would be better than you acting out your anger and end up in jail. Bubba is looking for a new boyfriend.
Spoken like a true Marxist commie. Send them to re-education camps to get their minds ‘right’ so they bow down to your commie leaders.

They just talk right past you.

Of COURSE you have the right to shoot someone actively breaking into your home
Unless you are in a lefty state/city where having a gun is illegal without a virtually unattainable permit.

Forum List

Back