Congress needs to pass a law naking it a FEDERAL CRIME to harm in ANY WAY a child

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Mutilating a child's body to support some wild delusion about gender should be a federal felony.
Punishable by LIFE IN PRISON for any doctor that performs the surgeries and life for any parent who authorizes the mutilation of a child's organs and body parts.

Also kidnapping and molestation should be a federal crime.

Molesting anyone who has not passed through puberty should be a death penalty case.

If our government can't protect the human rights of our children then they truly serve no function at all

I was thinking the same thing just this morning but then I remembered, it's all congress can do to name a fuckin' national park walking trail.....I guess it will be left up to the various states to do so like FL did.
If congress can pass it and then codifiy it the states would have little say

But evil people are going to committ evil acts no matter what kind of law is passed and george soros ag's will protect them

The groomers that lurk in schools should be indicted for administering mood altering drugs and hormones to targeted kids without parental permission and coercing pre teens to agree to unnecessary life changing surgery that they will regret in later years.

Teaching a child religion's lies is harming the child.

But in any case, good for you!

You're espousing a goal of Nazism in that you're promoting a threat of jail for political reasons.

America has declined to 54th. on rights and freedoms for a reason. You, in your ignorance are one of the reasons.

And look at how many and who took the bait!

You're espousing a goal of Nazism in that you're promoting a threat of jail for political reasons.

America has declined to 54th. on rights and freedoms for a reason. You, in your ignorance are one of the reasons.

Molesting children is not a right

you're promoting a threat of jail for political reasons.

HAHA the canuck admits Dems are goddamn perverts and should rightly be called the pedo party.

Unless, of course, you are teaching them the religion of gender confusion. That's the one religion that's okay.

Mutilating a child's body to support some wild delusion about gender should be a federal felony.
Punishable by LIFE IN PRISON for any doctor that performs the surgeries and life for any parent who authorizes the mutilation of a child's organs and body parts.

Also kidnapping and molestation should be a federal crime.

Molesting anyone who has not passed through puberty should be a death penalty case.

If our government can't protect the human rights of our children then they truly serve no function at all

The problem is about half of Congress is democrat and probably half of Republicans are sketchy

telling a 10 year old boy he can be a girl is far worse.

Prove the non-existence of God, a god or a god-like entity.

I was thinking the same thing just this morning but then I remembered, it's all congress can do to name a fuckin' national park walking trail.....I guess it will be left up to the various states to do so like FL did.

There's valid reasons for surgery.. like a child being born intersex... Like Jamie Curtis. I don't think the matter should be left to ignorant, hamfisted politicians.

There's valid reasons for surgery.. like a child being born intersex... Like Jamie Curtis. I don't think the matter should be left to ignorant, hamfisted politicians.
Are you trying to reason with these filthy haters?
It's actually 1.7%, but that's only one of the reasons.

Forum List

Back