Congress has already disqualified Trump from the ballot

Your desperation is cute, Stupid.

I provided two definitions proving my point. Innocent is most definitely in the second definition I provided. Did you really think editing out the part that makes you look like an idiot would work.

It didn’t, did it, Moron. Keep lying, it’s what you do best. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

By "edit out," you mean I gave a link to your post.

And I didn't edit out your quote. That post had two components. One was a copy & paste from a foreign dictionary. Those were not your own words. I quoted YOUR own words...

"Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent."

So explain how a person can be innocent if they commit a crime just because a jury (or in this case, the Senate) finds them not guilty?

Poor Fawnboi, every time I bitchslap him he runs down his rabbit hole of dumbassery and lies.

You got busted editing out the part of my post that proved my original statement, then can only cry and whine that you don’t like my source.

And you continue to make the claim you didn’t edit the post.

I have thoroughly bitchslapped you, bitch.

Have fun playing with yourself down your rabbit hole of dumbassery and lies, liar. My work here is done.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent.

acquit​

verb

/əˈkwɪt/

/əˈkwɪt/

Verb Forms
  1. acquit somebody (of something) to decide and state officially in court that somebody is not guilty of a crime

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge

Oh, look who's "editing out"... it's you, Dumbfuck. The part in red is in your link but you didn't quote it...

Phrases
not guilty — innocent, especially of a formal charge.
"he pled not guilty to murder"

Savvy, Dumbfuck? That's an example for when someone uses the phrase, "not guilty," pre trial. It's an example of someone declaring themselves, innocent. It's not a court finding. Post trial, it doesn't mean innocent. Courts don't find defendants "innocent" for a reason that's clearly above your head. They find them, "not guilty." Because even guilty people can be found legally "not guilty" in a criminal case or impeachment. That doesn't necessarily mean they're innocent. It means either the prosecution failed to prove they were guilty to the jury, or there was jury nullification.

This is why you're the forum dumbfuck.

iu

Last edited:
des·per·a·tion
/ˌdespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. a state of despair, typically one which results in rash or extreme behavior.
    :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh, look who's "editing out"... it's you, Dumbfuck. The part in red is in your link but you didn't quote it...

Phrases
not guilty — innocent, especially of a formal charge.​

Savvy, Dumbfuck? That's an example for when someone uses the phrase, "not guilty," pre trial. It's an example of someone declaring themselves, innocent. It's not a court finding. Post trial, it doesn't mean innocent. Courts don't find defendants "innocent" for a reason that's clearly above your head. They find them, "not guilty." Because even guilty people can be found legally "not guilty" in a criminal case or impeachment. That doesn't necessarily mean they're innocent. It means either the prosecution failed to prove they were guilty to the jury, or there was jury nullification.

iu
Talk about desperation.

This Dumbfuck is whining and crying that I edited my link.

It would be a violation of board rules to quote a source in its entirety.

Give up shitstain, you are on tilt. :auiqs.jpg:

Lib loons run circles around this question
The especially lunatic one is he can run and win but congress will prohibit him from taking office
I don’t think any of us want to see an American reaction to a President being voted in and then administrative action by couple hundred democrats to thwart that

Phrases

iu
One can stand silent if a grand jury indicts them. Guess what that means?

Phrases

iu
I guess

Phrases

iu
so is the exhaustive investigation completed as to how his “chef” ended up drowning in the Only minuscule 8 foot deep section of a 2 acre water body?

Talk about desperation.

This Dumbfuck is whining and crying that I edited my link.

It would be a violation of board rules to quote a source in its entirety.

Give up shitstain, you are on tilt. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Dumbfuck, stop trembling. I said it's in your "link," i.e., your link to the Oxford dictionary. But you didn't quote it on your post. That part in red completely undermines your idiotic claim that criminals can be innocent.

face-palm-gif.278959

"Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent."

According you your dumbfuckery, Roy Bryant was innocent. :cuckoo:

You're fucked in the head, Dumbfuck.
You are delusional. That isn’t a quote that backs up your latest lie, Fawnboi.

Keep digging, liar.

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Acquit = Not Guilty = Innocent.

acquit​

verb

/əˈkwɪt/

/əˈkwɪt/

Verb Forms
  1. acquit somebody (of something) to decide and state officially in court that somebody is not guilty of a crime

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge
Criminal Justice System <> Congress

Congress <> Court of Law.

You are delusional. That isn’t a quote that backs up your latest lie, Fawnboi.

Keep digging, liar.

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

LOL

Of course it is, Dumbfuck. Your vacuous denial can't cleanse your idiocy.

You literally said acquit is the same as not guilty is the same as innocent. That's dumb beyond belief, even for you. Even you now realize that which is why you're trying so hard to claim that isn't what that means.

Forum List

Back