Congress goes home on holiday recess till the new year

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Well, it is time, time for Congressional leaders to all go home to their families for the holiday season.

Congressman Lindsay Graham said, "Granted, we don't get much done here, other than passing spending bills, but even so, I always shed a tear when I have to leave the bath house known as the Senate chamber.

"Now I have to pay for gay orgies" lamented Pete Buttigieg. With things costing as much as they do these days, that is really going to suck, but not as hard as Congressional staffers can suck" as Pete said laughingly as he walked away.

In their absence, in order to make more money because insider trading simply is not making them the money it used to, Congress has decided to open a nightclub in Congressional chambers

1702930190169.png

The new hangout has been drawing rave reviews from the gay community due to its neoclassical architecture, with ancient Greek and Roman influences that harken back to some of the glory days of gayness. "This place has everything — bald Nuclear Energy Secretaries wearing stolen African tribal dresses, naked men shaking their boobs, and a pro-Israel Frankenstein's monster. Word has it there's a special VIP lounge called the ‘Senate Hearing Room' where things get really wild."

Forum List

Back