Congress Authorized Propaganda Against Americans

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Congress Authorized Propaganda Against Americans

The mainstream media became far more systemically involved as the government’s tool to spread propaganda after two vital changes were made to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which included an amendment that legalized the use of propaganda on the American public.
Our pretend “representatives” in Congress have proven that they do not represent the people, and instead exploit us for personal gain both political as well as monetarily. There had always been an anti-propaganda law that prevented the U.S. government from broadcasting programming to American audiences to politically influence people for political gain.
~Snip~
If anyone needed a reminder of the dangers of domestic propaganda efforts, the past 12 months have provided ample reasons. Additionally, just back in 2012, two USA Today journalists were targeted for reporting about millions of dollars in back-taxes owed by the Pentagon’s top propaganda contractor in Afghanistan. The co-owners of the firm had to confess to creating phony websites and Twitter accounts designed to smear the journalists anonymously. Unfortunately, the government today is very focused on manipulating news and commentary on the internet, including social media. They are pretending to be people posting comments and honest reviews.
In this video, former Clinton/Gore political consultant Naomi Wolf explains why we should be skeptical of overly theatrical news stories. She points out that propaganda has become legal thanks to the very people claiming to be our representatives.

Commentary:
The continued elections of RINO's changes nothing, it never will.
They play every one of us for the fools we are.
Keep in mind that Biden has already tried to form his 'Ministry of Truth'.
So, the Obama law is why we are getting propaganda instead of the truth on the jabs. They figure they can lie to the People with impunity because they passed a law making lying ‘legal.’ A government this despicable needs to be put out of its corrupt existence. No tweaking around the edges will do or ever cure the level of ingrained contempt and disrespect which they have for the American people.
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies have corrupted our sources of information. Edward Bernay's must be smiling.
The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act, contained within the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013, eased some restrictions so that media produced by the U.S. Agency for Global Media and intended for foreign audiences could be distributed domestically upon request, according to its text. Prior to its passage, the content was banned from being disseminated in America.
See:

AVvXsEgfOEgj3jPpE6dUf86XGjbcpP1awFvRXfcdr140yZBnDGfP6IldPOuL_K9wmUtNCZ0fWazjteMsVA42_CaQr3Gb4-Tz-tjkbv6M0IGFXECadhL-VyHlJwoZ1Z47aAgkg8yAI2Gk3z35zy1uR6B6Vhd-0NvTqPuDzdmfoWgyJuyj7lv2mfGbC5I

Wow. This is a really old story. circa 2014.

One of my favorites. I love that she is a really far lefty, had been a consultant for Clinton and Gore, and her answer on guns, is the best during that speech. She has a lot of street cred IMO.

I posted this whole speech, and the Q&A, in my Stay Informed thread, because it was becoming more and more difficult to locate on YouTube.

You can find it there, whenever you need to, by doing a search in the Flame Zone, with the search term, "Naomi Wolf."

Naomi Wolf reconsiders the 2nd Amendment at the New Hampshire Liberty Forum 2014​

Naomi Wolf - The End of America revisited - New Hampshire Liberty Forum 2014​

Democrats will soon come for sites like this as their paid shills lose effectiveness.

Forum List

Back