The FBI And DOJ Criminalizing Opposition To The Regime Is How The Republic Ends

Lord what a bunch of hyperbolic bullshit. If you can't conduct right-wing politics within the law it's not the law's fault. It just means you are extremist. The hallmark of Trump's presidency was to continually bash against the same guardrails of authority most other presidents respected and were still effective.

It is the FBI getting caught all the time that who are inept. Jan.6th was a false flag. And what about this duality is American?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the alternative if administration officials break the law? I know some people want a pardon for Trump and his henchmen for the greater good. My question is, "Is it really for the greater good for lawlessness to go unpunished to appease a portion of the country that has disconnected itself from reality?"

You can't be convicted in this nation without a hearing by a jury of your peers proven beyond a reasonable doubt. That is how American law is implemented. The rich and powerful have many tools to avoid being convicted for their wrongs so if Trump and crew go down then it will be because it is a slam dunk.

It is the FBI getting caught all the time that who are inept. Jan.6th was a false flag. And what about this duality is American?
I don't know what safe space fantasy world your living in but its not the FBI under investigation. It's your boy.

Last edited:
You're insane, as well as a damn liar and a biddable fool. A total trifecta, but not as smart as a horse.
Funny man. What is remotely American about any of this? There is not a doubt in my mind the FBI was behind the violence.

Funny man. What is remotely American about any of this? There is not a doubt in my mind the FBI was behind the violence.
This is a reality you fuckwad, not your DnD campaign. Who gives a shit about the ball of crazy bouncing around your addled mind? In the real world you need evidence, not blind faith.

Lord what a bunch of hyperbolic bullshit. If you can't conduct right-wing politics within the law it's not the law's fault. It just means you are extremist. The hallmark of Trump's presidency was to continually bash against the same guardrails of authority most other presidents respected and were still effective.
Lord what a bunch of hyperbolic bullshit.

Have you seen the J6 hearings? That is hyperbolic bullshit.

This is a reality you fuckwad, not your DnD campaign. Who gives a shit about the ball of crazy bouncing around your addled mind? In the real world you need evidence, not blind faith.
This is about the article, not me, cretin.

Have you seen the J6 hearings? That is hyperbolic bullshit.
People testifying under oath are usually credible. No Trump defender is prepared to raise their hand and swear to tell the truth under penalty of perjury in any setting. Until that happens it is safe to assume they are hiding their potential wrongdoing.

Poor poor Trumpansybear. If all you're gonna do is whine , better not do the crime. The Big House is waiting, big boy.

The Biglie was a giant fraud. It always was.
Gee another left wing jerk weed heard from.

How can people not see this? Do you think this is going to make this country better? This is traitorous behavior.

The left has been trying to do this for years, starting with BO sending the IRS after political opponents using the FBI as a political hit squad when they could get away with it. They want a one party state with minimal opposition.

Gee another left wing jerk weed heard from.
Neo-GOP criminals and their supporters are such :CryingCow: :CryingCow: when their fraud is exposed. You never saw Nixon whine like a bitch......hahaha just kidding.....

Think they're worried about Alex's phone much?

Not for me it isn't.

Right. For you, it is NO PROBLEM that the Left is using the FBI and DJ to attack and criminalize people not for any crime, but purely on the basis of their political views to silence them much the same way the IRS was used in 2012 to silence Romney organizations so Obumma could win again!

Not only have not one of you Derps likely even read a word of the OP's linked article, just imagine the squealing and wallering from you VERY SAME PEOPLE if Trump or the GOP is reelected to office in 24 and a GOP-controlled Washington starts rounding up and criminalizing all you people FOR BEING DEMOCRATS.

With Biden's record the past 1.5 years, and the thousands of riots and looting Dems did in 2020, I don't suppose it would be very hard to make the case that all of you are domestic terrorists intent on subverting the rule of law.

Forum List

Back