Congratulations, Trumpsters

Since we know that Trump has no desire to hide his corruption of the political values of the past and openly want judges, police, legislators from state and feds, governrs and all state officials to all throw their support to him without questions means he wants a tyrants hold.

Siege heil to the new order of the Republican's Reich.
How about the Democratic Reich that is harassing Trump supporters at airports? Not to shabby for the new Nazis in the illegitimate Biden administration.

The painting was donated by him, to sell for a chairty event, and his Foundation paid for it, giving the charity 60K......the money went to a charity!
Uh, no, the straw buyer was compensated from the charity. Did FOX not mention that? Cool tantrum though.

And then there was the other painting of himself that Trump bought in 2007 using money directly.from his charity.
So the buyer put up the money, and was repaid by the charity? Ok....nothing wrong about that....kudos to the Foundation for giving the money

I am not sure about any other event....but please provide links to them both so I can be sure I am discussing the same thing

The libertarians finally found their messiah..
To be a libertarian it’s not really a one-size-fits-all from what I’ve been learning. There is as you know even a distinction between Libertarian and libertarian, right leaning versus left-leaning, anarchistic versus peaceful ...many others
I don't see how that works, to be honest. Imo most libertarians are only selective in what they don't want the govt to help/hinder. But I can't find moonglow's original post, so ..... have a nice day.
I’m still learning more about it myself but one way that’s a helpful tool is looking at the Nolan Chart; take the quiz see where you fall, your results might surprise you.

I’m for small government, peaceful means to ends, support some of the left’s social measures and fiscal responsibility that both major parties continue to kick the can down the road. My results placed me as a middle of the road libertarian non-authoritarian.

There are various dimensions which leads me to conclude that there are different types of libertarians ....pretty much like there are are different types of Democrats and different types of Republicans. They’re not all one in the same just due to sharing the label. This is the main reason I think that we have these false stringent divisions that so many support. We can have Joe Blow, who identifies as a Democrat and Floo Too who also says she’s a Democrat and they can support different agendas. Same with Libertarians unless you are referring to the Libertarian Party... more in alignment but still containing unique mindsets like most parties.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg
Nah, I have a feeling if someone else runs for the gop nomination in 2024 who's better than trump, many people will forget who trump is. Maybe, maybe not, but, I disagree with the lefts assessment that its "the party of trump". Its "the party of anti liberal/progressive/democrat". Had anyone else won besides trump, you all would be saying "you're the party of ________"

Has nothing to do with trump and everything to do with "not democrat". If trump is the front runner in 2024 and looks to be the path to keep dems out, then repubs will support him, if its someone else, they will support that person.

So the buyer put up the money, and was repaid by the charity?
That's the story. Seems to align perfectly with all of Trump's other behaviors, don't ya think?

Anyway, nothing personal, but i have little interest in this subtopic. I don't have to try to prove that Trump is a scumbag. The world knows this.

Has nothing to do with trump and everything to do with "not democrat". If trump is the front runner in 2024 and looks to be the path to keep dems out, then repubs will support him, if its someone else, they will support that person.
That's my guess. I don't see enough "never Trumpers" out there to make a huge dent. And you never know which way turnout goes.

All things considered, it's understandable if he wants to keep his hat in the ring.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

Nah, I have a feeling if someone else runs for the gop nomination in 2024 who's better than trump, many people will forget who trump is. Maybe, maybe not, but, I disagree with the lefts assessment that its "the party of trump". Its "the party of anti liberal/progressive/democrat". Had anyone else won besides trump, you all would be saying "you're the party of ________"

No one is going to forget Trump. Especially the Democrats and the establishment he threw out of power for four wonderful years. They still blast their hate daily. I do not see the negative press ever stopping which always backfires and makes him even more popular. :mm:

That's the story. Seems to align perfectly with all of Trump's other behaviors, don't ya think?

Anyway, nothing personal, but i have little interest in this subtopic. I don't have to try to prove that Trump is a scumbag. The world knows this.
The world also knows there was massive fraud and are tickled pink Americans were stopped from doing anything about it by the criminals now in power illegitimately.

That's my guess. I don't see enough "never Trumpers" out there to make a huge dent. And you never know which way turnout goes.

All things considered, it's understandable if he wants to keep his hat in the ring.
But he never got to 50%. He never really topped his 48% mark. And he had to lose some support by leading an attempted coup. He will not be the strongest candidate they can find in ANY event, and really does anyone outside his "fan club" really think he wanted the job. He didn't get a single policy enacted even while controlling the entire govt. HE loves the attention. He thought he'd improve his market brand, but that's not going to work out. One effect he's had is the gop is adding lower income workers and losing upper incomes, while the opposite is true for the dems.

He wants gop pols to publicly kiss his ass. That's what it's really about. And he wants to perpetuate the myth that attracts his base base that something was "stolen."

But he never got to 50%. He never really topped his 48% mark. And he had to lose some support by leading an attempted coup. He will not be the strongest candidate they can find in ANY event, and really does anyone outside his "fan club" really think he wanted the job. He didn't get a single policy enacted even while controlling the entire govt. HE loves the attention. He thought he'd improve his market brand, but that's not going to work out. One effect he's had is the gop is adding lower income workers and losing upper incomes, while the opposite is true for the dems.

He wants gop pols to publicly kiss his ass. That's what it's really about. And he wants to perpetuate the myth that attracts his base base that something was "stolen."
The fraud is not a myth. If it was a myth Trump would still be president. You are not going to tell that lie with me around.

Eisenhower is rolling over in his grave.

Although, Joe McCarthy would be pleased with the current party...
It's the woke left who has brought black listing back to America with a vengeance.
Don't forget to take credit.

Eisenhower is rolling over in his grave.

Although, Joe McCarthy would be pleased with the current party...
It's the woke left who has brought black listing back to America with a vengeance.
Don't forget to take credit.

Fascinating.

Who is the “woke left”?
Who aren't they would be a better question. Media is saturated with virtue signaling assholes distorting traditions, patriotism and biology. Politicians are no better and they are in both parties. The truth has disappeared and replaced by what they think you should hear. There is no conviction in what they say. The reason being because what they say is subject to change at their convenience.

Manufactured guilt, shameless hyperbole, hypocrisy and just old fashion lies. They will keep finding people to hate and continue to spread that hate.

It's incredible to see how spineless McConnell is, but unfortunately not surprising. This is almost as pathetic as Cruz defending Trump after he made fun of his ugly wife.

Trump owns the Republican party.

I've never seen such a big transformation like this, and it's happening so quickly. Not long ago the Republican party supported Bush, Romney, McCain, Paul Ryan, McConnell, etc. Now each of those members is considered a brown-shirt-RINO-commie-nazi-fag-beta-cuck-poopoo-head, or something.

It's fascinating to watch this all unfold in real time. We'll see where it goes from here.

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
Lol the republican platform can be summarized as “we gotta own the libs regardless of how stupid or hypocritical it makes us look!”

Sure yeah it does....he has given a lot away to charity. $60K seems rather light for his typical donations

I am just curious if you think there is something wrong doing it that away and why? It's actually called a proxy buyer...they are used all the time, especially at auctions

Might as well change the name from Republicans to Trumplicans.

Forum List

Back