Congratulations, Trumpsters

Is this the "I HATE TRUMP," thread of the day?
Perhaps you didn't actually read the OP. I hate no one. I'm not like you.

The thread is dead serious. Try to take it that way.
Trumpsters have such knee jerk reactions. As I have written many times, Trumpers have no reading comprehension skills. Trumpers should be agreeing with you.
They give me thumbs down in red just for posting facts to a thread.
Facts are kryptonite to the Trumper.
Facts are kryptonite to leftists who scream to follow the science and then tell us that men may identify as women and then compete in physical sports against actual women.....logic 101
This has nothing to do with Trump and the Republican party. Women are allowed to play on men's teams, deal with it.
A little different since women are the weaker sex. And the reason people turn to Trump is because he says these logical statements out loud. Like...border security is important. Gender is not a social construct. See how that works? Deal with it, moonbat.
I don't give a fuck. I am speaking on the terms of legality and equality....Screw your excuses. You can't tell the girls it is ok and then tell the boys it is not. That creates a Constitutional question that was settled when the feminist wanted it as such fifty years ago. Your feelz doesn't matter.
Of course you can and should. Men and women aren't equal when it comes to physical strength and quickness. You need to take a Biology class. I am entitled to my opinion. If gender is irrelevant why are there separate divisions in Tennis and Golf?
Fucking women. Never trust em with a knife. Ever. Sincerely, Bill.

We consider it hilarious that the loudest and most consistent voices talking about TRUMP! are coming from those who hate him. And yes, the takeover of America is nearly complete, all we need at this point is to get some school kids singing songs about how they're going to help him, then all opposition will cease. You guys make us chortle.
Defend your orange lard and master.
Who? I have but one Lord and Master, and He is not known to have an orange color. Now, back to the subject. Yes, the loudest and most consistent voices still going on about TRUMP! are those who hate him, voted for Quid Pro, but can't seem to find anything noteworthy about him to say. As noted before, chortle chortle.

Says the man who uses the word “Trumpster” that he made up as a pejorative while supposedly servicing his 350+ fake clients. Leftists cannot get enough of DJT. The man lost and they continuously bring him up on this board.

TDS....

Orange man consumes every one of their thoughts. It is quite the irony.

We are not the ones having him headline CPAC
Nor are we the ones who created a golden statue of him to worship.
I doubt that it's gold....that would be very pricey

Speaking of statues to worship.....here's the one the Dems created for their Dear Messiah: https://www.etsy.com/listing/516790882/barack-obama-color-gold-bust-figure
That's what it looks like when OTHER people venerate and respect you. Trump, on the other hand, steals from charity to buy paintings of himself that he had commissioned. Note the difference. Note that his cult pays their respect differently , with violent insurrections and cult rallies.
Progs use the taxpayers as an endless charity as they steal from them more and more for their outrageous agendas. We noted the difference and begged for relief for years and decades. But to no avail.

The painting was donated by him, to sell for a chairty event, and his Foundation paid for it, giving the charity 60K......the money went to a charity!
Uh, no, the straw buyer was compensated from the charity. Did FOX not mention that? Cool tantrum though.

And then there was the other painting of himself that Trump bought in 2007 using money directly.from his charity.

Last edited:
Says the man who uses the word “Trumpster” that he made up as a pejorative while supposedly servicing his 350+ fake clients. Leftists cannot get enough of DJT. The man lost and they continuously bring him up on this board.

TDS....

Orange man consumes every one of their thoughts. It is quite the irony.

We are not the ones having him headline CPAC
Nor are we the ones who created a golden statue of him to worship.
I doubt that it's gold....that would be very pricey

Speaking of statues to worship.....here's the one the Dems created for their Dear Messiah: https://www.etsy.com/listing/516790882/barack-obama-color-gold-bust-figure
It would also be extremely heavy, but don't let fact and logic destroy a good liberal meltdown.

So expect a tough fight for the Oval Office in four years. Trump may be the candidate or someone else but don’t expect a RINO wimp like Romney to win the nomination. Those days are over.
If Trump keeps hinting that he's going to run, I can't imagine there will be any kind of fight within the GOP at all.

No one dares challenge him. That's political suicide, if not literal suicide.
It's to focus attention on himself....and only on himself.
It always has been.

If cowardly judges had allowed cases to be presented, you would see mountains of convincing evidence of fraud.
You live in an alternate reality. In this, actual reality, the judge ORDERED Team Trump to produce the evidence. That's when Team Trump withdrew its fraud claim and canceled the evidence hearing, and then never made the fraud claim in court again.

Something tells me you are not going to drop your little false talking point so easily, as your entire fantasy rests upon it.

Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday.
The Turtle is a lost soul...

1614360873262.png

If cowardly judges had allowed cases to be presented, you would see mountains of convincing evidence of fraud.
You live in an alternate reality. In this, actual reality, the judge ORDERED Team Trump to produce the evidence. That's when Team Trump withdrew its fraud claim and canceled the evidence hearing, and then never made the fraud claim in court again.

Something tells me you are not going to drop your little false talking point so easily, as your entire fantasy rests upon it.
What judge ordered Trump to produce evidence and when?

Go look it up. You should feel embarrassed of yourself for not knowing this.

coward

The libertarians finally found their messiah..
To be a libertarian it’s not really a one-size-fits-all from what I’ve been learning. There is as you know even a distinction between Libertarian and libertarian, right leaning versus left-leaning, anarchistic versus peaceful ...many others

President Trump would have needed a crystal ball to present evidence of fraud committed in November 2020 to a judge in August 2020!

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
Trump is not a grass roots politician.
oh, I think Trump is a grass roots guy. I just don't think he's sincere in what he says. But he may turn out to be a positive effect on the gop with a new nominee.

TDS born 2016 death to be determined.
This historic time will be analyzed very carefully for a long time to come.

You'll just have to get used to it.
Ah the poster boy for TDS responds I actually feel sorry for you and those like you who can't let Trump go it' sad to see people with lifes so void they have to obsess over a one term President. I'm going to finish getting ready for work enjoy your TDS obsession.
It's amusing to watch Orange Qultists talk about TDS.
Amusing to watch those who go on about him endlessly call those who don’t cultists.

The libertarians finally found their messiah..
To be a libertarian it’s not really a one-size-fits-all from what I’ve been learning. There is as you know even a distinction between Libertarian and libertarian, right leaning versus left-leaning, anarchistic versus peaceful ...many others
I don't see how that works, to be honest. Imo most libertarians are only selective in what they don't want the govt to help/hinder. But I can't find moonglow's original post, so ..... have a nice day.

TDS born 2016 death to be determined.
This historic time will be analyzed very carefully for a long time to come.

You'll just have to get used to it.
Ah the poster boy for TDS responds I actually feel sorry for you and those like you who can't let Trump go it' sad to see people with lifes so void they have to obsess over a one term President. I'm going to finish getting ready for work enjoy your TDS obsession.
It's amusing to watch Orange Qultists talk about TDS.
Amusing to watch those who go on about him endlessly call those who don’t cultists.
It's not anyone's fault he remains the gop's jefe.

Forum List

Back