Congratulations, Trumpsters

No need to go to rally's to get pumped up. Will watch what is being done, voice my approval if think its better for the country. voice my disapproval when I think it's not. No hero's no golden God's.

No need to go to rally's to get pumped up. Will watch what is being done, voice my approval if think its better for the country. voice my disapproval when I think it's not. No hero's no golden God's.

What, No Golden Calf (Pig)? BTW, it was made in China.

im-304910

Have a questions about Trump, would like answered. Explain why Trump & wife got vaccinated in January against the virus, but did not tell you to get a shot as soon as possible?

Explain why Whorris said she would never take a vaccine created under President Trump, but was front and center when offered.

Have a questions about Trump, would like answered. Explain why Trump & wife got vaccinated in January against the virus, but did not tell you to get a shot as soon as possible?

Explain why Whorris said she would never take a vaccine created under President Trump, but was front and center when offered.

Because of the crackpot cures he came up with. It's a matter of trust and Rump can't be trusted. Why tell the truth when a lie works even better.

Why? On average, polls showed Trump's job approval rating to be in the low to mid 40's, and he went on to lose his election in a landslide.
Because people who are actually willing to take the poll, are already not really representing most people. Right from the start.

And of course.. If you don't know the questions asked and what the supplied answers are, then it's hard to see what people actually said. What you really have... Is this website is saying "this" is true, without actually giving the evidence.
It matters not that some people choose not to participate. Those who do represent them anyway. And the question asked was do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing.

Most people asked said they disapprove. So it's not really a shock Trump lost the election.

.. an unscientific online poll where rightards like you could claim they now regret voting for Biden. I would say I can't believe you're dumb enough to fall for that but I don't lie.
Anyone dumb enough to vote for Biden ought to be institutionalized.
Spits a member of the herd who treasonously attacked our government.

HA HA HA.. Oh a "national" poll is it ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head). Democrat polls polling Democrats give Biden a 60% rating. Well, what a surprise.

Actually, that's pretty shitty. This means 40% of Democrats want to have nothing to do with the sleazeball, pedophile China-hack, with his brains falling out of his head.

If a poll was taken of Republicans, Trump would get a 95% approval rating, as I see him getting in Republican polls every day, posted in email.

All Democrats realize what a mistake Biden is. They are trying to get him to relinquish his sole authority over launching nuclear weapons. They don't trust him and Congress wants to be part of the decision if God help us that ever needs to happen.

When leaders of your own party don't trust you, everybody has a pretty good idea how bad of shape this country is in with creepy Joe in charge.
"All Democrats realize what a mistake Biden is. "

You're truly deranged. :cuckoo:

Why? On average, polls showed Trump's job approval rating to be in the low to mid 40's, and he went on to lose his election in a landslide.
Because people who are actually willing to take the poll, are already not really representing most people. Right from the start.

And of course.. If you don't know the questions asked and what the supplied answers are, then it's hard to see what people actually said. What you really have... Is this website is saying "this" is true, without actually giving the evidence.
It matters not that some people choose not to participate. Those who do represent them anyway.
Then it's a poor representation if that's all it takes.

And the question asked was do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing.
Was it? Prove it. I say again:

Because of the crackpot cures he came up with. It's a matter of trust and Rump can't be trusted. Why tell the truth when a lie works even better.

She didn't say she would not take any crackpot cures. She was asked if she would take a vaccine made under Trump's leadership, and she said no she wouldn't.

It matters not that some people choose not to participate. Those who do represent them anyway.
Then it's a poor representation if that's all it takes.

And the question asked was do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing.
Was it? Prove it. I say again:

Yes, it is....

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president?

This is an intense and emotional attachment for them. So, being the way they are, everyone else has to have an intense and emotional attachment to their President, otherwise there is something wrong.

As I always say, psychologists and sociologists will be studying this thing for a long time.

She didn't say she would not take any crackpot cures. She was asked if she would take a vaccine made under Trump's leadership, and she said no she wouldn't.

So? You really don't have a point here, you know.

So? You really don't have a point here, you know.

You need to read the thread if you're going to reply to somebody that wasn't addressing you. Here is what I originally responded to:

This is an intense and emotional attachment for them. So, being the way they are, everyone else has to have an intense and emotional attachment to their President, otherwise there is something wrong.

As I always say, psychologists and sociologists will be studying this thing for a long time.

Sure they will. They will be bewildered how a President that did such a great job could have people who thought the world of him. :eusa_shhh:

Any day now, they will be adopting a Trumpian salute. Heil Rump!!!

but got it cancalled by Rump

Stopped reading here. People that talk like babies do not deserve the dignity of being taken seriously.

Really??? Is this the hill you want to die on. The names you've called people. The insults you heap on Democrats daily.

Go fuck yourself.

I call people names BACK, when they have been fucking assholes and need to be called on it.

Your lib desire to be a fucking asshole and be treated with civility in turn, is you being a little crybaby.

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Now I get to call you a name since you just lived up to that name. I NEVER called you a name, not once. But since you claim I did and you answered me with your insults, guess what, you are a liar and an oxygen thief.
\

I actually called Dragonlady a name, since she called me a name, first.

Try to be less stupid.

And calling someone stupid isn't calling someone a name? You and your bunch have been so rude and crude for so long now that you actually think it's civilized behavior. It is if you are part of the Manson family.

Again, you called me a name first, based on your mistake.

So, if you had apologized, I was prepared to let it go at that.

YOU people are the ones that have been so rude for so long that you don't even notice anymore.

How about providing the quote where I insulted you first? Sorry, the Vinnie Barbarino defense won't work.

Sure.

" you are a liar and an oxygen thief. "

That's after you insulted me. What's the matter, you can't take it? You are a sniveling liar and an oxygen thief.

No, that was after I insulted dragonlady who told me to go fuck myself.

LIke I said, you libs have been rude for so long, that you don't even notice your own rudeness. Yet, get offended when we give any of it back to you.

Question: What do you call a person who is willing to dish it out, but cries when they get it back?

Keep being the pathetic serial liar and oxygen thief you really are. You are todays entertainment.

Listen fucktard. As amusing as it is, to see you demonstrate that you are too retarded to keep track of when someone is talking to you or someone else, it is time to....

I take that back, I'm happy to make fun of you some more on this.

You are too fucking retarded to notice when some other lib jumped into the discussion and made a comment. I responded to her. YOu thought I was talking to you and made a point about it. A wrong point.

You are a fucking moron and an asshole.

Why thank you for your concern. You may go back to your pathetic serial lying and stealing oxygen now.

No concern for you. As far as I care you can choke to death on someone else's vomit.

My point stands. I insulted dragonlady, rightfully so, and you took personal offense, thinking I insulted you.

Because you are stupid.

And the gift that keeps on giving. You have my permission to go back to your pathetic serial lying and stealing oxygen. Be grateful.

What "lie" do you think I said, you moron?

Be thankful that I gave you permission to be the pathetic serial liar and you have my permission to keep stealing oxygen. We'll make more. :9:

Got it. YOu are just a talking shit that you cannot back up. Standard lib.

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Are you saying that I have your permission to FUCK OFF AND DIE? Thank you for the option and that will be something that happens to all of us sooner or later even without your permission.

I see you did not deny that you are just talking shit. Is that a sign that there are limits to how much shit you can talk?

It is March 2021, and you STILL BELIEVE IN THE LEFTIST POLLS ? And you try to convince yourself that the 2020 election result was valid ?

Can a human being be THIS DUPED ?

Is there a doctor in the house ?

1615253468990.png

Forum List

Back