Confused purveyors of Canadas Police State meet: Shortage of doctors, nurses to be top concern at premiers' meeting in B.C.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
"Hey, we are a creepy police state in which we lose our top talent and sacrifice peoples health for central control over their lives and the economy. Let's scratch our asses and meet to discuss why".

Notice fewer and fewer Americans are talking about Canadas "free" healthcare of late?

A group representing emergency room doctors across the country has a message for Canada's premiers: come up with a co-ordinated plan to prevent their workplaces from being closed due to staffing shortages that are creating an unprecedented crisis in health care.

Dr. Atul Kapur, a spokesman for the Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians, said premiers gathering at a meeting in Victoria on Monday and Tuesday need to prioritize the recruitment and retention of health-care professionals, and not just in the short-term.

"We've been sounding the alarm about shortages of physicians and nurses for quite some time," Kapur said, adding the temporary closure of emergency rooms is particularly troubling in rural areas because the next closest ER is often far away.

One of the biggest gaps in the health-care system is the lack of nurses, said Kapur, an ER doctor in Ottawa.

The inevitable result of socialized medicine- rationing leading to poor or delayed care, loss of medical professionals & death panels to save resources for those deemed to be most likely a benefit to the greater good of society.

Giving a govt control over your health is a horrible idea that I will never submit or contribute to

The inevitable result of socialized medicine- rationing leading to poor or delayed care, loss of medical professionals & death panels to save resources for those deemed to be most likely a benefit to the greater good of society.

Giving a govt control over your health is a horrible idea that I will never submit or contribute to

You can bet if I were in such a position, they would happily delay treatment, watch me suffer and perish for all the harm I have caused this country by spreading the truth.

Do NOT become like us. Better yet, email your local reps and federal government and ask them to listen to whistleblowers and save some of us.

As I promised you all over the last few years, Canada is in very sharp decline and we do NOT share your values on life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, due process, rule of law, or access to justice.

Forum List

Back