Confirmed: US Navy Shot Down TWA-800, Families File Suit

I had a Drill Sgt in basic, who had switched over from Navy, told us he was on the ship that shot it down. At the time I thought he was full of shit. Looks like he wasn't

1664448111930.png

I always feel sorry for wacky conspiracy theorists. These wild, convoluted beliefs are pitiful and impotent.
Oh look, here come the lefties with their goddamn BELIEFS again.

They just don't fucking CARE about facts, but they'll look down their noses at you and act all high and mighty cause of your BELIEFS.

God damn elitist scum. The sad thing about these fuckers is they're STUPID, for all their hifalutin moralism they still can't run a country (heck, most of them can barely run their own lives).

A) I'm sure no one ordered him to shoot down a passenger jet.

B) There were hundreds of other on that ship, not to mention all the other ships operating with them, with similar knowledge of this event ... not to mention their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, hookers, barbers and dentists who they also told ... and it's just coming out now?

Do you know the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story?

A fairy tale begins, "Once upon a time ..."

A sea story begins, "This is no bullshit ..."
A) I didn't say he personally shot it down did I? I said he was on the ship

B) Its not just "coming out now" and you saying so proves how young you are

I can't say I 100% believe our Navy shot down TWA 800

But

The eye witnesses
and
the whistleblower
and
the guy above who heard it from his DI
and
planes don't just randomly blow up because of an electrical short in the fuel tank (biggest bunch of impossible bullshit EVER).

I would be a fool to simply dismiss it

If it is true....

Why do we need a FedGov again????

More evidence including a whistleblower have confirmed that the U.S. Navy did indeed shoot down TWA Flight 800 in the Atlantic as it left New York, and the CIA and the New York Times worked to cover it up, explained renowned investigative reporter Jack Cashill in this interview on Conversations That Matter with The New American magazine’s Alex Newman. Families of the victims have now filed a lawsuit against the government as a result of the FOIA documents that have emerged thanks to the work of tireless researchers. According to Cashill, this was a tragic accident by the U.S. Navy as it was testing out new technology to shoot down planes and missiles. Under pressure from the CIA, the FBI played a key role in covering up the truth, and the dishonest New York Times carried water for the cover-up, highlighting the power of the “Deep State.” Cashill thinks Bill Clinton’s re-election was one of the major reasons why the cover-up was so extreme. There must be accountability, he said.

TheReaper says: For those of you who deny the Deep State, here it is in broad daylight: Under pressure from the CIA, the FBI covers up for Clinton crimes, and the dishonest New York Times carried water for the cover-up. If they can cover up when an American passenger plane is shot down they can cover up for a stolen election and a fake staged insurrection, the origins of the WuFlu, the "Vaccines", real statistics regarding firearms, real statistics regarding the WuFlu, real statistics about the "Vaccines", real data and information about Comey's complicity, real data about all the crap on Hunter Biden's laptop, real data regarding Joe Biden's ties to Communist China, among other things that have been covered up, scuttled and censored . . . whatever
I'm very happy for you that you've found a way to amuse yourself by accepting fictional, conspiratorial accounts of real events. I'm sure Jack Cashill is happy too.

The thread needs to be moved to the rubber room where it belongs.

I was in basic in '04 my age is none of your business. Have you ever served? Probably not or you'd know how soldiers like to talk during down time. NCOs on the way out even more so

20 years in the Marine Crops. Retired as an E7.

I guess Army basic was different than Marine Corps boot camp as we did not have down time and our DIs never talked to us in a casual manner till the last few days of boot camp.

More evidence including a whistleblower have confirmed that the U.S. Navy did indeed shoot down TWA Flight 800 in the Atlantic as it left New York, and the CIA and the New York Times worked to cover it up, explained renowned investigative reporter Jack Cashill in this interview on Conversations That Matter with The New American magazine’s Alex Newman. Families of the victims have now filed a lawsuit against the government as a result of the FOIA documents that have emerged thanks to the work of tireless researchers. According to Cashill, this was a tragic accident by the U.S. Navy as it was testing out new technology to shoot down planes and missiles. Under pressure from the CIA, the FBI played a key role in covering up the truth, and the dishonest New York Times carried water for the cover-up, highlighting the power of the “Deep State.” Cashill thinks Bill Clinton’s re-election was one of the major reasons why the cover-up was so extreme. There must be accountability, he said.

TheReaper says: For those of you who deny the Deep State, here it is in broad daylight: Under pressure from the CIA, the FBI covers up for Clinton crimes, and the dishonest New York Times carried water for the cover-up. If they can cover up when an American passenger plane is shot down they can cover up for a stolen election and a fake staged insurrection, the origins of the WuFlu, the "Vaccines", real statistics regarding firearms, real statistics regarding the WuFlu, real statistics about the "Vaccines", real data and information about Comey's complicity, real data about all the crap on Hunter Biden's laptop, real data regarding Joe Biden's ties to Communist China, among other things that have been covered up, scuttled and censored . . . whatever

The New American (TNA) is a right-wing print magazine published twice a month and a digital news source published daily online by American Opinion Publishing Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the John Birch Society.[2][3] The magazine was created in 1985 from the merger of two JBS publications: American Opinion and The Review of the News. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_American

The only "deep state" at-work here is this kind of "deep psychosis" that the more gullible and the more virulent America-haters fall victim to...

As to the assertion (shoot-down) itself, well...

17-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

Last edited:
20 years in the Marine Crops. Retired as an E7.

I guess Army basic was different than Marine Corps boot camp as we did not have down time and our DIs never talked to us in a casual manner till the last few days of boot camp.
Army basic we had a Senior Drill Sgt he stayed on the full time and every 2 weeks they would rotate in reservists as his support staff. They would also rotate in company commanders every two weeks, again reservists. And the only down time we had was Sunday. The Drill who told us this was literally on his last tour and retiring after his 2 weeks ended which was the day after he told us this

I will say this based on many years of experience and understanding.

This conclusion:

The National Transportation Safety Board(NTSB) concluded that a flammable mixture of air and aviation fuel vapors in the center wing fuel tank exploded, destroying the aircraft

…is a crock of bullshit deeper than the Mariana Trench.

That plane would've had to have been leaking fuel for a very long time, and would need the perfect mixture of oxygen to fuel ratio, introduced by wing structural damage, for it to ignite by an electrical short at that altitude. In other words, a shit ton of impossible occurrences would've had to happen at the same time. It's impossible.

They keep a very good track of their fuel consumption AND they inspect those planes regularly.

Now, maybe the investigators just could not find any other reason for the explosion (that they were allowed to say), and had to make a best guess because everybody wanted answers. This is all they could come up with, given the facts.

Damn man, you are just straight stupid.

If it was just an accident, why the hell would anyone blame Clinton for it? Why in the world would White House have any interest in coverup?

Forum List

Back