Confirmed: CHINA OWNS JOE - Joe Biden's Dirty Little Secret / Influence Peddling Exposed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I bet Joe Biden never thought his crack-head son and his a bunch of his e-mails would be his downfall.

And they aren't. Take a look at Tramp kids before you pick on Hunter. They were born in wealth (on paper only)

I bet Joe Biden never thought his crack-head son and his a bunch of his e-mails would be his downfall.

And they aren't. Take a look at Tramp kids before you pick on Hunter. They were born in wealth (on paper only)
you're really a dumbass Biden did involve himself in criminal activity and you think it didn't happen
If it didn't happen why is mainstream media placed a lockdown on this news?

'B....b...b...but Trump & his kids....'

STFU - this thread is about the China Sell-Out Joe Biden and his traitorous crackhead son Hunter.

Enough 'lie, deny, & Justify' from the criminal-defending snowflakes!

It's OVER! Its just been validated....confirmed. Joe is a criminal POS who sold out to China!

Once again, in another election, we find out the Democratic Party nominee should be in a prison cell instead of on a ballot on election day!

STFU - this thread is about the China Sell-Out Joe Biden and his traitorous crackhead son Hunter.

It's OVER! Its just been validated....confirmed. Joe is a criminal POS who sold out to China!

Once again, in another election, we find out the Democratic Party nominee should be in a prison cell instead of on a ballot on election day!
EASY you have a good threads let's not get sidetrack Hunter Biden may be a crackhead but not sure he's a traitor for trying to do business in another country
It may be criminal. But what his father did was traitorous

The Biden Crime Family...amazing

Xi though that if Americans were stupid enough to vote for someone who was "born in Kenya" and had a crossdresser First Lady, then it was time for them to insert an American president who was wholly and obviously owned by the CCP. That's why Xi and Soros pushed all the candidates aside for Biden.

Soros's guy Jim Rogers has been very vocal about Make China Great Again.

Orange man bad, Joe Biden, victim......right?

Tramp and his kids are enriching themselves and all of them seek influence and find millions of dollars worth.
STFU - OBEY USMB RULES - STOP TRYING TO HIJACK THE THREAD BECAUSE ITS BEEN PROVEN JOE BIDEN IS A CHINESE BOUGHT-AND-PAID-FOR TRAITOR!

well it about time Biden plays the victim, tramp been doing it for all his life.

Tramp and his kids are enriching themselves and all of them seek influence and find millions of dollars worth.
Tramp? stop your projection
The Trump children were enriching themselves long before their father became president that's not criminal
how did a man who worked in public service for 47 years become a millionaire?

well it about time Biden plays the victim, tramp been doing it for all his life.
It is amazing how far snowflakes will go to defend PROVEN Democrat TRAITORS...

More fake Russian propaganda. The Trump cult is so easily led but of course the posters may be Russian tolls. Kinda like a troll circle jerk, Funny. LOL

Tramp? stop your projection
The Trump children were enriching themselves long before their father became president that's not criminal
how did a man who worked in public service for 47 years become a millionaire?

Right, they have begun enriching themselves since birth.

47 years Biden has been playing in the government, he and his family with Taxes from US, has enriched his pockets yet you couldnt give a shit about that corruption. People like you are the reason why we hate people like you, because we hate stupid people...

STFU - OBEY USMB RULES - STOP TRYING TO HIJACK THE THREAD BECAUSE ITS BEEN PROVEN JOE BIDEN IS A CHINESE BOUGHT-AND-PAID-FOR TRAITOR!

Oh is this under the Politics thread. Well gee, tramp is also running for Potus and he and his kids are worst.
'Biden IS a traitor....b...b....b...but what about the Trumps....'

You're f*ing pathetic.

Forum List

Back