Confirmed: CHINA OWNS JOE - Joe Biden's Dirty Little Secret / Influence Peddling Exposed

So you're saying Hunter was swapping emails with Russian agents????

After all, they were on his laptop!!!!

Except we don't know it was his laptop.... The Blind computer shop owner said it was... Um. yeah. Seriously, the computer shop owner who took in the computer was legally blind.
And apparently, you're trying to claim the FBI is legally blind, too...

After all, it shouldn't take almost a year just to look at the emails and be able to tell us whether or not they're legit...

But what can I say, other than the FBI obviously doesn't have any proof that they aren't legit!!!!

And we do know the laptop was Hunter's, since his lawyer demanded that it be returned to him!!!

The signature on the repair ticket has already been independently verified. It's the crackhead's signature. Ooops.

They're finding pictures of Hunted snorting cocaine off the naked body of what is being called a VERY young girl..... aka a MINOR. Plugs did a bang up job raising this piece of shit.

After all, it shouldn't take almost a year just to look at the emails and be able to tell us whether or not they're legit...

But what can I say, other than the FBI obviously doesn't have any proof that they aren't legit!!!!

Except we don't know how long they've had it...

We already know that the emails aren't legit because the meetings described inthem didn't happen.

The signature on the repair ticket has already been independently verified. It's the crackhead's signature. Ooops.

They're finding pictures of Hunted snorting cocaine off the naked body of what is being called a VERY young girl..... aka a MINOR. Plugs did a bang up job raising this piece of shit.

Link?
Just like high school..... no asshole you may NOT copy my homework.

So you're saying Hunter was swapping emails with Russian agents????

After all, they were on his laptop!!!!

Except we don't know it was his laptop.... The Blind computer shop owner said it was... Um. yeah. Seriously, the computer shop owner who took in the computer was legally blind.
Liar....it has been confirmed. You just love defending traitors.

:link:

:link:
The link has been provided showing the e-mails have been verified, them to be legit, and the Biden's f*ing traitors who sold their country out to China as if it were a child Joe was trafficking.. .

Except we don't know how long they've had it...

We already know that the emails aren't legit because the meetings described inthem didn't happen.
They are legit, one of hunters business partners has given the fbi permission to look at his Google account. I guess turn the Biden's over for a light sentence. The Biden's represent your party well. A bunch of traitors.

Well, We know where Hunter learned his sniffing technique on minors... Daddy! makes you wonder what he was involved in..

I bet Joe Biden never thought his crack-head son and his a bunch of his e-mails would be his downfall.

Biden family are surrogates for our nation's greatest enemy in the world.

I bet Joe Biden never thought his crack-head son and his a bunch of his e-mails would be his downfall.

1602967266117.png

Yupp!
E-Mails be confirmed!! :death: :death::death:

Yupp!
E-Mails be confirmed!! :death: :death::death:
One of the sources of the e-mails, Hunter's partner verified them and is reportedly working with the Investigators.

Joe is going down because of his crackhead son. He can blame Hunter if he wants but HE - JOE - SOLD OUT HIS COUNTRY!

One of the sources of the e-mails, Hunter's partner verified them and is reportedly working with the Investigators.

Joe is going down because of his crackhead son. He can blame Hunter if he wants but HE - JOE - SOLD OUT HIS COUNTRY!

Uh, having one meeting with a business partner of your son (which can't even be confirmed) is hardly selling out the country.

Look, I get it. Your losing. Trump is behind by double digits.

Forum List

Back