Confirmed: CHINA OWNS JOE - Joe Biden's Dirty Little Secret / Influence Peddling Exposed

I bet Joe Biden never thought his crack-head son and his a bunch of his e-mails would be his downfall.

Its fiction.
Your brain is fiction....Because you dont have one.

I bet Joe Biden never thought his crack-head son and his a bunch of his e-mails would be his downfall.

And they aren't. Take a look at Tramp kids before you pick on Hunter. They were born in wealth (on paper only)
'B....b...b...but Trump & his kids....'

STFU - this thread is about the China Sell-Out Joe Biden and his traitorous crackhead son Hunter.

Enough 'lie, deny, & Justify' from the criminal-defending snowflakes!

It's OVER! Its just been validated....confirmed. Joe is a criminal POS who sold out to China!

Once again, in another election, we find out the Democratic Party nominee should be in a prison cell instead of on a ballot on election day!

Tramp and his kids are enriching themselves and all of them seek influence and find millions of dollars worth.
Tramp? stop your projection
The Trump children were enriching themselves long before their father became president that's not criminal
how did a man who worked in public service for 47 years become a millionaire?

Right, they have begun enriching themselves since birth.
and your point? haven't you tried to enrich yourself since birth?

Its fiction.
look at Blart look at how ignorant she is

Common sense should tell you that when you put a crackhead in charge of the store, you shouldn't be surprised if he gives all the shit away....

But we're talking about Biden, so I guess that rules the common sense thingy out, doesn't it????

Joe Biden and Democrats have defended and stood by this nation's enemies - Iran, Russia, China....

Feinstein was caught red-handed facilitating Chinese espionage from her own office for decades and was not even investigated let alone punished.

Now it is confirmed that Joe Biden has sold out to China, betraying his own country.

No wonder he called the travel bans 'Xenophobic', opposed them so vigorously, and has been defending China after it was proven they released the virus.

Joe Biden is their 'bitch'....CONFIRMED!

The October surprise that's not a surprise
Have you noticed the lockdown maintain by leftist controlled mainstream media?

That's what you do with fake news.
If it's fake news, why doesn't the FBI say something???

They've had Hunter's laptop for damn near a year, so they've certainly had plenty of time to tell if the emails are "fake"....

And they aren't. Take a look at Tramp kids before you pick on Hunter. They were born in wealth (on paper only)
They didn't sell us off to china, Hunter and Biden did.

'B....b...b...but Trump & his kids....'

STFU - this thread is about the China Sell-Out Joe Biden and his traitorous crackhead son Hunter.

Enough 'lie, deny, & Justify' from the criminal-defending snowflakes!

It's OVER! Its just been validated....confirmed. Joe is a criminal POS who sold out to China!

Once again, in another election, we find out the Democratic Party nominee should be in a prison cell instead of on a ballot on election day!

Tramp and his kids are enriching themselves and all of them seek influence and find millions of dollars worth.
Trump's worth has declined while being president, Biden got rich selling out America.

More fake Russian propaganda. The Trump cult is so easily led but of course the posters may be Russian tolls. Kinda like a troll circle jerk, Funny. LOL

Nope, even one of Hunters business partners is giving prosecutors permission for access to his Google account. Biden is toast.

You have said alot about your thought process with just a few words. WOW.

Hunter was born into wealth---I don't think he ever can remember not being of a wealthy political family. This said----being a good person or not is not based on wealth. Such a shallow thought process and low expectations that you have for kids and people in general. Many people are born poor, dirt poor, but are always good people whether they move up or sideways in their life as far as finances go. Of course---this isn't the case in the ghettos as it isn't money that makes one a good person but other qualities that the hood neighborhoods and families can't provide and can't figure out.

Odd that you on one hand claim that Trumps kids are better because they came from a wealthy family, but then on the other claim that trump isn't really wealthy. You can't have it both ways.

And fyi, all of Trumps children are better than Hunter by far and away.

Last edited:

Orange man bad, Joe Biden, victim......right?

well it about time Biden plays the victim, tramp been doing it for all his life.

Are you really trying to justify selling out your government office to the Chinese? Really?

Forum List

Back