Computer hackers from Russia (KGB) had Hillary Clintons private server address

• Banned
HOw many Hillary threads are you going to post?

Guy, you seem to suffer from some kind of OCD.
How many liberal newspapers are going to report on the Hillary Clinton e-mail crimes? When the liberal media stops reporting how much at risk Clinton put the USA, then I will follow. 50,000 or so more e-mails from Hillary Clinton will soon be released, including the ones that she was to dumb to know how to delete.

• Banned
HOw many Hillary threads are you going to post?

Guy, you seem to suffer from some kind of OCD.
Funny that the democraps do not seem to care that the Russians were hacking every e-mail from Hillary

"The Russians' - which is to day scammers in Russia- hack everyone. Last job I had about one attempt a week from some Russian hacker in my spam folder.

So hillary got five e-mails traced to Russian hackers her spam filter caught.

OMG IT'S A FUCKING CRISIS!!!!

Hey, here's a novel idea, instead of telling me why Hillary is evil because she was sending cute cat videos or something, how about telling me why one of the reality TV Rodeo clowns your side is running is worth voting for?

"The Russians' - which is to day scammers in Russia- hack everyone. Last job I had about one attempt a week from some Russian hacker in my spam folder.

So hillary got five e-mails traced to Russian hackers her spam filter caught.

OMG IT'S A FUCKING CRISIS!!!!

Hey, here's a novel idea, instead of telling me why Hillary is evil because she was sending cute cat videos or something, how about telling me why one of the reality TV Rodeo clowns your side is running is worth voting for?

Is your political bias so strong that you believe Clinton's email security total exposure and posture was limited to the 5 emails caught by a filter? The fact that you would vote for someone who blatently compromises national security in favor of her personal corrupt activities is very concerning. Here's a novel idea: stay home, don't vote.

Is your political bias so strong that you believe Clinton's email security total exposure and posture was limited to the 5 emails caught by a filter? The fact that you would vote for someone who blatently compromises national security in favor of her personal corrupt activities is very concerning. Here's a novel idea: stay home, don't vote.

You right wing fucks put Bush in office- TWICE. I think that's a little more serious than the Russians finding out that Hillary like Parks and Recreation.

GUy, you can pretend all day this is a big deal, but it really isn't.

Forum List

Back