Complete US Voter Registration statistics, End of 2013

I can answer that. the poll workers cannot change anything. any changes have to be made by the county Board of elections. I do not know what it takes for them to remove someone from the roles. Though My son Did get a letter telling him if he didn't vote this year he would have to re register. I'll look for his name next election.

OK

Dead people are voting in Ohio. It's true.

Reding comprehension is cool. So is knowing when one is and is not being attacked.

No one said that dead people are voting in Ohio. The only one who wrote that here was you. But it is true that there are probably the names of some dead people on voter rolls all over the country.

You do understand the difference, right?

As far as fraud goes, it is possible in some areas of the county. But to use those dead names it would take four or 5 poll workers working together to do it.

OK

Reding comprehension is cool. So is knowing when one is and is not being attacked.

No one said that dead people are voting in Ohio. The only one who wrote that here was you. But it is true that there are probably the names of some dead people on voter rolls all over the country.

Yep. It's that nasty comprehension thing again. Silly me. I am so grateful to you for your kind instruction.

OK

Yep. It's that nasty comprehension thing again. Silly me. I am so grateful to you for your kind instruction.

Why, any time, glad to be of help.

Actually, there was no reason for you to get pissy in the first place.

No one on this thread, least of all me, is for dead people voting OR being on the rolls. I merely stated that this is likely happening all over the place - a scatter percentage of this has probably always happened. What Ollie mentioned for Mahoning County was in response to something I wrote about Montgomery County. Had you read the entire train of thought, you probably would not have gotten all upset to begin with.

Care to try again?

As far as fraud goes, it is possible in some areas of the county. But to use those dead names it would take four or 5 poll workers working together to do it.

Correct. Spot-on, Ollie, super observation, imo. And since poll-workers are traditionally doubled-up, one or two per party per workstation, this kind of collaboration to deliberately commit fraud is extremely unlikely. In Ohio in 2012, there were 135, correction, 134 cases of voter fraud that were proven and prosecuted. That is 0.0024% of the total popular vote for the Buckeye State in 2012. That is nothing. Now, fraud should never, ever exist, but until we completely revamp the system of electioneering to begin with, these things are going to happen.

Among those 134 cases were 3 cases of very elderly people who accidentally voted twice. One even willingly turned herself in upon realizing what she did. That was in Hamilton County.

No one on this thread, least of all me, is for dead people voting OR being on the rolls. I merely stated that this is likely happening all over the place - a scatter percentage of this has probably always happened. What Ollie mentioned for Mahoning County was in response to something I wrote about Montgomery County. Had you read the entire train of thought, you probably would not have gotten all upset to begin with.

Care to try again?

Try what again?

My comment to Ollie was actually a nod to you and your admirable passion for election numbers. I was....wrongly as I have already noted....taking a shot at Ollie. I was not "getting pissy" with you. Quite the opposite, in fact.

I apologized to Ollie.

In the meantime, you decided to take the lectern and start preaching. Fine. I deserved it. ONCE.

Now you are up there again giving me an unsolicited lesson. Super!

Try again? No thanks.

Care to try again?

Try what again?

My comment to Ollie was actually a nod to you and your admirable passion for election numbers. I was....wrongly as I have already noted....taking a shot at Ollie. I was not "getting pissy" with you. Quite the opposite, in fact.

I apologized to Ollie.

In the meantime, you decided to take the lectern and start preaching. Fine. I deserved it. ONCE.

Try again? No thanks.

Oh, then I must have misunderstood something, in which case I apologize immediately to you. Sorry. Sometimes, misunderstandings happen.

Care to try again?

Try what again?

I apologized to Ollie.

Try again? No thanks.

Oh, then I must have misunderstood something, in which case I apologize immediately to you. Sorry. Sometimes, misunderstandings happen.

They do. They most certainly do.

Try what again?

I apologized to Ollie.

Try again? No thanks.

BTW, what are you planning to explain to Santa? :) :)

BTW, what are you planning to explain to Santa? :) :)

We were very busy last year. Too busy to take care of some important things. And, even though we were expecting him, we got distracted and mistakenly left this on the mantle:

$image.jpg

Needless to say, he was NOT pleased. Rudolph left us a little present on the roof as well.

Last edited:
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Now, LL. You said you had something to explain to Santa? She's all ... uh ... what's that word? ... Dammit! EARS.

She's all ears.

Now, LL. You said you had something to explain to Santa? She's all ... uh ... what's that word? ... Dammit! EARS.

She's all ears.

Bbbbbbuttt.........I swear.....the ad said she was a new kind of floatation device! I got her for the kids!!!

She's all ears.

Bbbbbbuttt.........I swear.....the ad said she was a new kind of floatation device! I got her for the kids!!!

You can send me the extra for my swimming practice.

She's all ears.

BTW, the German phrase for "stacked" is "Holz vor der Hütte" (Wood in front of the cabin) :) :)

She's all ears.

Oh, and one more thing: can anyone tell me the exact color of Ms. Santa's eyes?

I am really, really hoping that she is a "Ms." - which means she is available!!!

She's all ears.

And that tattoo... hmmm... Delta Airlines? Klingon Empire? Anyone care to hazard a guess.

OMG, I have not quote her pic how many times now? OH, well, I just guess we will have to survive it.

Forum List

Back